[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I going to lose it? and If so how long till its noticeable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: balding question mark.png (2MB, 1382x1287px) Image search: [Google]
balding question mark.png
2MB, 1382x1287px
Am I going to lose it? and If so how long till its noticeable?

Top left is how my air sits normally
Top right is the thin part of my widows peak I'm concerned about.
Bottom right is a shot of me when I was ~15, I've always had a fivehead.

I'm 23.
>>
>>11959750
Yes you will lose it and you maybe have a couple of years until it's noticeable.

Use Minoxidil and a dermaroller and you can regrow quite a lot of it. Your hairloss looks a lot like mine and it's worked well for me
>>
>>11959750
Your hairline isn't bad.

I have a moderately receding one at the age of 21. Stop stressing
>>
>>11960019
will a 0,5 mm dermaroller do the job?
>>
>>11960213
Get 1.5mm

That's what I have and it works great for promoting old and new hair growth
>>
>>11960220
thanks
does it bleed? how often do you use it?
>>
No. Stop getting trolled by this shit. Your hair is fine
>>
>>11960262
Bleeds sometimes but not really often or much. You might get a bead of blood here and there if you do it really hard.

It's recommended you do it only a couple of times a week because you need to give the skin time to heal before using it again.
>>
>>11960306
Also, when you use it, use it BEFORE applying Minoxidil because it will open us small wounds for the Minoxidil to seep into which will make for much better absorption.
>>
>>11960306
that seems to be quite often
i read somewhere to only use it every one or two weeks and to stay away from minox before and after rolling
but i never tried it myself
>>
>>11960345
The wounds that it makes in your skin are very small, a few days is definitely enough time for them to heal. Just make sure to spread out the couple of times a week that you do it as much as you can.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.