[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it hard to maintain a haircut like this ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

is it hard to maintain a haircut like this ?
>>
>>11955749
No cause it's a wig
>>
>>11955768
this
/thread
>>
>>11955749
http://www.ebony.com/style/5-great-tips-for-maintaining-your-weave-394#axzz4PyA1hezq
>>
>>11955768
>>11956635
Why do you think that? That isn't even straight hair and she is a mulatto
>>
>>11957530
its so obvious that you're white man, just stick to the white girls you dont know shit
>>
>>11957530
Black hair is a bitch to grow natural like that, shit is so fragile and brittle. If that's her real hair she may spend thousands in hair products.
>>
>>11955749
her hair too big for her gotdam head
>>
>>11955768
this
>>
it starts out as an afro every morning and it must take her at least 30 minutes every morning to untangle, add product and comb it into that look.

she also sheds hair like a dog everywhere in her house.

where I live I am surrounded by blacks. and an old friend of mine actually dated one with long nappy hair.
>>
File: 457851922.jpg (58KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
457851922.jpg
58KB, 630x630px
>>11957627
doesn't mean it's impossible to achieve this. just requires a TON of patience, maintenance and yeah probably money as well

sza's got a similar look but she definitely doesn't wake up looking like pic related
>>
>>11959056
>americans have to live around blacks
>>
>>11959100
nigga that's a weave wtf
>>
>>11955749
I live in a country without basketball americans and other black people. Does this hair feel like fairy floss? What is it's water absorption rating?
It looks like fairy floss sponge.

Black people are weird.
>>
>>11959106
>>11959995

>Trying this hard
>>
>>11955749
I am more shocked by the how much her face looks like that a monkey considering the truckloads of makeup she used. Might be the shitty picture quality but that looks really damn weird.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.