[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fjallraven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Anyone know how old this jacket might be or how much its worth? In really great condition, thrifted for a pretty good price. A little big on me though.
>>
>>11951945
Not worth much honestly
but vintage fjällräven is built to last nuclear war so lucky you
>>
>>11951948
50$, or less?
>>
Nobody has any idea about vintage fjallraven?
>>
>>11952525
vintage fjallravrn isnt really a thing mate. might get forty or fifty bucks on ebay or grailed, its just not something that people really want that badly
>>
>>11952580
I'd like to know why if possible, is it just inferior quality? Cause their new jackets go for 300+ and no lower.
>>
Trying to find out whether its worth keeping this as my go to or if I should find something better.
>>
>>11952613
because they're paying that money for branding and freshness you monkey

nobody that actually just wants a quality jacket is dumb enough to spend 300$ on a new season fjallraven

older stuff f stuff doesn't really have any sort of vintage nostalgia/appreciation going for it

jacket looks solid though i'd just keep it desu
>>
>>11952631
No shit, you're just stating the obvious, but old shit still has value. Just trying to find an accurate estimate and shit. Damn. And yeah people spend 500+ on new season shit. 1/4 of my fucking uni m8s.
>>
>>11952631
And even a few season old fjallraven still goes 200+ easy. Was also wondering if anyone knew the age of this one if you didn't read.
>>
>>11952640
You sound fucking autistic. If you think it's worth XYZ then list it, or offer it to 25% of your uni, m8.
>>
>>11952656
I'm autistic when you can't even understand someone and all you can do is sling insults and talk shit and think you know everything? fuck man take you meds or get some help...

Like I've said like 3 times I'm looking to see what its worth which obviously implies I don't know what the fuck vintage fjallraven is worth. I can easily google a few season old shit and see what that's worth but that's different. Are you a fucking retard? Or just high as fuck on coke/meth right now?
>>
>>11952656
And like I said, and wouldn't have to repeat if you could read:

These kids pay 3-500 on new season shit, which you said doesn't happen so obviously you don't even know your own shit. Go suck your dads dick some more you cunt faggot
>>
>>11952666
>>11952671
>[autistic screeching]
I also never said kids didn't pay 3-5 on new season. Wrong anon, you fucking retard. lmao
>>
>>11952675
>"nobody that actually just wants a quality jacket is dumb enough to spend 300$ on a new season fjallraven"

ok you lying cunt... how much more are you going to continue making yourself out like a retard?

Just because you can't understand sentences doesn't make them autistic screeching. Hahahaha fuck, stop projecting your own autism onto the world.

Like I said, take your fucking meds you little shit, or go get fucking diagnosed finally if you can afford medical care.
>>
>>11952675
Looks like you're the only retard here, m8.
>>
File: smug levels.jpg (19KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
smug levels.jpg
19KB, 398x370px
>>11952686
>implying I'm >>11952631
>>
>>11952691
That literally makes you the definition of autistic, on top of that using some anime shit meme.. You must have a really hot girlfriend and a budding social life, which is why you're on the faggiest board on 4chan on saturday night baiting people... right? LOL

Don't forget to invite me to your suicide next week you fat pale poor ugly piece of shit autist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.