[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /fa/ hate the popular sneakers like Jordans or Yeezy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Jordans and yeezy.jpg (196KB, 1067x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Jordans and yeezy.jpg
196KB, 1067x1067px
Why does /fa/ hate the popular sneakers like Jordans or Yeezy but buys literally what basic white shit that costs the same or more?
>>
/fa/ has trash taste
>>
>>11950997
Because Yeezys and most Jordans look like shit and people only buy them because of the hype.
>>
>>11950997

js and yeezys look like shit my nibba
>>
File: ZsrQB1E.jpg (145KB, 634x818px) Image search: [Google]
ZsrQB1E.jpg
145KB, 634x818px
>>11951009
Black or white 750's are literally god tier.

Shame they are sold after 5 seconds and buying originals from ebay is like an investment of $3000
>>
File: seinfeld(2).jpg (69KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld(2).jpg
69KB, 700x400px
>>11950997

/fa/ likes to be contrarian. Anything "popular" is shit. That goes without saying that most Jordans ARE shit but some Jordans are actually liked here
>>
>>11950997
I had a pair of 750s and sold for 2k because they looked like shit, the quality was good but why the fuck wouldn't I sell them.

OG Jordan color ways are classic, those 72-10s in the picture are pretty gross. Jordan 1,3,4,5,6,10,11 are all acceptable in their most original colors.
>>
i don't. i wear work boots and chucks.
>>
Mainly because shoes that sit around that price point aren't made in sweatshops where the fakes are also being made, unlike Yeezys or Jordans.

I will say though that the 750s with the gum sole are pretty hot, but there's no way to justify that much for a sneaker made in China.
>>
>>11950997
Common Projects look amazing beaten to shit, go with nearly anything, and don't need an absurd amount of care aimed towards keeping them as brand new as possible. That's really the only >$100 pair of /fa/core sneakers.

Not saying there's anything wrong with Yeezys or Jordans if that's what you're into, but even the "expensive" pairs of shoes liked here are a fraction of the price.
>>
Yeezy's look nice but are trash.

Nikes are nice especially the roshies but also over priced and everyone buys them
>>
>>11951667
I dont get the beaten to shit CP craze. My cps are 4 months old and I can barely stand to look at them anymore.

Only shoes I feel that look acceptable beaten are sk8his and chucks.
>>
>>11951684
Worn my CPs almost daily for 2 years and they still look great. Not being able to maintain shoes sounds like a you problem.
>>
>>11951706
I clean them every week. The shoes crease with wear -which I hate. I'm pretty sure you're look like complete shit.
>>
>>11951012

> god tier

what
>>
Multiple reasons as for Jordans, Yeezys don't really receive much hate

A big part of fashion is being distinctive. Jordans, one of the most quickly recognizable shoes, doesn't really do this. You can make the argument that it's about how you wear the shoe and not the shoes uniqueness/popularity, which is true, however most of the proportions/protrusions of a lot of Jordan designs like the ones in OP makes them very hard if not impossible to incorporate into fashion.
>>
>>11951708
Not nearly as shit as your grammar
>>
>>11951759
Stop responding.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.