[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get hair like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cFCl7Ne3.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cFCl7Ne3.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
How do I get hair like this?
>>
>go to barber
>show them picture

WEW
>>
File: she.png (60KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
she.png
60KB, 640x400px
>>11947277
B-But won't they think I'm creepy?
>>
undercut and grow out
>>
>>11948389
do you think your barber cares about you ?
>>
>>11948389
Pro tip: no one that you only meet once cares about you or will remember you even five minutes after you're out the door.

Perhaps that barber will mention to one of his friends or acquaintances later about some kid who came in wanting hair like a girl, but then both of them will have forgotten about it in thirty seconds once their conversation moves on and they will then never think about you for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>11948440
I don't think this works, as it's what I've been trying to do.

The back still grows too fast, and it enters mullet territory.

Maybe if the original undercut was like a #1 in the back, then it might work. I still doubt it - I think it needs trimming and maintenance after growing out.
>>
Who is that looks familiar
>>
>>11948701
her names soe and she used to (maybe still does) esports stuff, used to be semi relevant in the dota scene
>>
>>11948711
>dota
Shes a russian caster now i remember, thanks boyo
>>
>>11947265
have your boyfriend break up with you.
cut off all your hair like you have a mental illness like every meme basic bitch does.
>>
>>11948593
It took me years to figure this out, that anxiety ridden people like the average 4channer are truly in the minority. I used to think that people just "pretended" to forget about things/people or "pretended" to not see people doing retarded shit or dressed like an idiot, but eventually i realised that they genuinely just dont care at all lol.
>>
>>11949418

This is the most important of three redpills you have to swallow.

1. Women are inferior and should be threated as such
2. No one cares about you and as such you can do as you please
3. Cats >>>>Dogs
>>
How long is that hair at its longest? I'm thinking of getting an undercut like that but I'm not sure if I should do it now or let it grow out and do it then.
>>
>>11949418
I silently judge people when they are in my field of vision, everybody does

It just doesn't last much longer than that
>>
>>11949245
Low quality b8
>>
>>11949427

>cats>dogs

Cats are for fags, sandnigger muslims, and women. Dogs are a mans animal
>>
>>11950677
>sandnigger muslims
no
I've met muslims farmers with shepherd dogs, but never any cat
cats are useless little cunts
>>
>>11951432

Muslims own cats because mohammed had a fetish for them and they consider dogs as unclean. They can only have dogs if they are farmers and are taught not to interact with them too much.

The insanity of muslims probably correlates with the toxoplasmosis gained from high cat ownership
>>
File: dgw.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dgw.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>11948455
>>11948593
Thanks for the redpill, lads <3
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.