[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of acne faster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is there any way to get rid of acne faster? I'm currently on accutane and I moisturize at least once a day. Is there anything else I could do to speed up the process.

On another note, should you exfoliate while on accutane?
>>
eat healthy and drink much water
>>
>>11943439
Same situation, went to see skin clinic in addition to a dermatologist. Got a special soap to clean my face, special moisturizer and special protection from the sun. Speeds up the process.

Not really necessary tho, just need to wait. If you can take the accutane well you could increase the dose.
>>
>>11943439
Eat your vegs. There's a reason my 3 apple a day fad diet works for a lot of people. You know the recommended amount is 5 servings, right? Make a smoothie if it's easier for you. Fruits really improve the taste.

Buy pillow cases from Ikea. Change them daily.

Both have the biggest effect on my acne, outside changing to Japanese/Korean products.
>>
>>11943439
>On another note, should you exfoliate while on accutane?
You can do that, but should keep it at once a week. Your skin is already sensitive as is with accutane.

Things you should do
>wash your face with antiseptic ph neutral face lotion for sensitive skin in the morning and before going to sleep
>NEVER FUCKING TOUCH YOUR FACE, even if it itches
>get a zink mask twice a week. have it on your face long enough until it's completely dry. then wash it off. all the dried out and dead skin celss and acne will be gone faster this way
>avoid diary products for at least 2 weeks. if your acne gets noticeably better, you should avoid diary in general. (although it might be hard to decern if it's because of accutane that your acne got better)
>drink a lot of water (avoid sugary garbage like coke)
>make sure you get enough zink and magnesium every day. if not change your diet or at least get pills.

But with accutane you are already on a safe road to lose your acne for ever. Just do what the doctor says and don't even think about increasing the doses on your own. The side effects will fuck you up and you will regret it.
>>
quit dairy
seriously, that's the ONLY thing you need to do
switch to soy, or go vegan if you must
>>
>three years of Accutane
>now in depression

Not worth it. I thought the depression Accutane side-effect was a meme.
>>
>>11943600
Seconding a vegan diet or at least cut down on the animal products. It works for me and itll prolly work for you as well
>>
File: 1476929954754.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476929954754.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>11943601
how can you be depressed with clear skin senpai
>>
What should I use to wash my face /fa/? My skin used to be very oily before I started the treatment but now (about a month in) it has dried out. I'm using a nivea originals atm, is it harmful for my skin while on the medicine?
>>
>>11943698
not him but I'm depressed and have a clear skin but I never leave my house so nobody can see my beautiful skin
>>
>>11943439
Go to the beach
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.