[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just copped this hoodie What to wear with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (79KB, 688x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 688x1032px
Just copped this hoodie
What to wear with it?
>>
>>11942487
pants
shoes
>>
>>11942487
Why did you go in with no plan?
>>
Is this a new meme of copping shit for no apparent reason and then asking what to wear with it? Do you people not think about what you need, then go out and search for it? Aka I need a metal bracelet watch because I tend to sweat a bit and the leather on my current watch is starting to smell like booootyy.
>>
>not drawing sketches of possible fits implementing the things you're thinking of buying.

What's wrong with you?
>>
So Champion is "in" again.

Kek damn kids and their trendies
>>
>how to wear plain hoodie
fuck off op
>>
File: asda.jpg (27KB, 768x716px) Image search: [Google]
asda.jpg
27KB, 768x716px
>>11942487
Light wash denim.

White shoes.

Honestly, this thread is pathetic. Urban Outfitters has pictures of people wearing the skin-toned garment.

With that said, you can match almost anything with skin-tones.

>>11942604
>>11942631
I can not agree anymore than I already do with these. Buying a piece of clothing and not knowing what to wear with it is why parents decide what clothes their children wear.

Your presumably over the age of 18, since that hoodie is an online exclusive. Start making decisions for yourself already. You're an adult.

Take action with your life before it hits you like a train and your left alone and helpless. And yes, you are alone. You can't even figure out what to wear with a plain hoodie, I highly doubt you have the confidence or the charisma to talk to women.
>>
>>11942487
not a white tall tee
>>
Ayyy I just copped it in coffee
Looks good with light denim
>>
>>11942730
:|

good advice & shit but was this the thread to vent in?
>>
Some ripped blue jeans, low top sneakers (nothing too bright with the colors on those) and a dad hat

Wtc also, I love this thing
>>
>>11942487
Lmao do u go to isu in Ames iowa?
>>
File: Snapchat-1423813022.jpg (99KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1423813022.jpg
99KB, 480x800px
I've been skating in this all day
>>
>>11942487
w2c
>>
>>11943917
>isu in Ames iowa?
god damn don't remind me of that depressing place
>>
>>11943985
edgy
>>
really pale blue jeans probably

anything pale that compliments pink
>>
>>11942487
Similar pale clothing

I name it, pale-revival
>>
>>11943985
>weed socks
>>
>>11944403
Nigga they were $4, I'll take what I can get
>>
>>11944588
Uniqlo socks are $3.30 regular price.
Try harder.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.