[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's all about the maxilla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

Are there any tips and tricks to have nice facial bones like >pic related?
>>
File: 3Om8o4q.jpg (146KB, 1778x1416px) Image search: [Google]
3Om8o4q.jpg
146KB, 1778x1416px
>>11941899
Good genetics or jaw surgery.
>>
File: 1466302178929.jpg (80KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1466302178929.jpg
80KB, 500x690px
>>11941899
People have talked about pushing your tongue to the roof of the mouth but I honestly don't think it makes much of a difference if you are born a mouth-breather.

Pic related, you will never become like this and its feels bad man.
>>
>>11941899
You could've chewed hard food and practiced proper oral posture from age 1 'til now.

At this point none of that will affect your maxilla. All you're left with is an invasive Lefort procedure.

But in all actuality, a forward grown Maxilla isn't THAT key to facial beauty. You need other features to complement it. Mine is forward grown to the degree that I look like a chimp, but I'm still average-ish.
>>
File: 7raxPrV.jpg (82KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
7raxPrV.jpg
82KB, 640x640px
>>11941921
Mouth breather? Does it change anything?

>>11941929
I actually find really aesthetically pleasing the bones that stick from the sides when you're seen from the front. Like this
>>
>>11941942
Whether you've got that zygomatic ridge or not has nothing to do with the maxilla itself. There are plenty of people with retruded to average maxilla with cheekbones like that.
>>
File: jaw surgery.png (1MB, 754x974px) Image search: [Google]
jaw surgery.png
1MB, 754x974px
>>
>>11941969
I see. What influence them?
>>
File: jaw chin implant.png (148KB, 371x266px) Image search: [Google]
jaw chin implant.png
148KB, 371x266px
>>
>>11941976
Genetics I'd say, or a wide palate.

>>11941977
That's a custom jaw implant. The maxilla was left untouched.
>>
File: pJ8ZCdI.jpg (207KB, 800x1001px) Image search: [Google]
pJ8ZCdI.jpg
207KB, 800x1001px
>>11941921
Your tongue should go there automatically. Mouth breathing is a stupid meme because poor jaw development causes mouth breathing, not the other way around.
>>
>>11941995
How much does it costs? I have average cheekbones but fuck I can afford the procedure and why not?
>>
>>11942006
Genetics? Can't buy that. A SARPE would widen your palate, but there's no guarantee that it will widen your whole midface complex giving you those ridges. Your best shot would be a SARPE + a zygomatic osteotomy. But there are no guarantees.
>>
>>11942003
I would disagree, I was born with a nose defect that twisted my nose ridge inside and blocked my nasal breathing, therefore fucking me. My nose is somewhat protruding at top (roman nose) and my jaw was elongating downwards until I fixed it. I started stabilizing my tongue after surgery when I was 18 and its been some years now, just learned about the tongue-position maybe half a year now and I haven't seen much progress. But Mew talks about it taking years. Don't know the validity of it but there is no risk in trying.
>>
File: KIbNvrf.jpg (215KB, 827x1095px) Image search: [Google]
KIbNvrf.jpg
215KB, 827x1095px
why even live
>>
>>11942020
Chase?
>>
>>11942020
Well, for most people it's true. You don't mouth breathe unless there's something wrong with your jaws or nose. Most people with bad jaw development are born that way, so there's nothing mouth breathing can really fuck up.

What sort of operation did you have?
>>
File: crooked2.jpg (121KB, 530x354px) Image search: [Google]
crooked2.jpg
121KB, 530x354px
>>11942057
http://www.claravallrhinoplasty.com/rhinoplasty/crookedtwisted-nose/

Something similar to this, don't remember it being a long and ardous operation, but it hurt like hell and left me out of it for 2 days due to the sensitivity of the area. I couldn't breathe that well with my right nostril and maybe only 50% with my left one and I still don't feel like I breathe 100% through my right nostril. But soon after that I started closing my mouth and it helped form my jaw and face in a better way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.