[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ General advice Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1457479288200.jpg (32KB, 564x427px) Image search: [Google]
1457479288200.jpg
32KB, 564x427px
Not really a /fa/ poster... Or person in general but i would like some advice from you guys

Basically i am trying to get /fit/ and /fa/ but as you can imagine i am totally lost on the later so perhaps you guys can recommend me some fitting haircut/clothes/accessories/ect

And who knows? Perhaps upload your pictures and get some advice for yourself?

Will upload some pics bellow (don't want to be the face of the thread)

>inb4 all i get is insults and memes
>>
>asking an entire thread to cater to your wants and needs

lurk more holy fucking shit. you're not gonna become /fa/ overnight.
>>
>black skinny jeans
>stan smiths
>grey sweater
effay overnight

more realistically, start with basics like slim khaki chinos, black and darkwash jeans, earth tone long-sleeve shirts, and sneakers that have at most 2 colors on them
the most important step though is paying attention to what other people are wearing and when you see someone that you think dresses in a way that you'd also like to dress, just steal what they're wearing or at least copy some of the elements
eventually you'll start to understand why what they were wearing works and you'll be able to replicate it with your own additions and changes and you'll be able to put together your own fits
basically just fake it until you make it and don't give a fuck if people react weirdly to your new style of dress, it's going to happen but fashion is 90% being confident in what you're wearing
>>
>>11941054

This thread is for everybody /fa/m
>>
>>11941068

Solid advice, thanks!
>>
File: Me.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
>>11941042

If matters

>1.70m (Mememanlet)
>75 kg

Will upload face soon, working in a warehouse by the time i took the pic and haven't decided a haircut so pardon the mess.
>>
>>11941118
Yikes.....
>>
>>11941122

Hey i am not saying i am handsome or whatever brah

Trying to improve :)
>>
File: 20161029_111255.jpg (523KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_111255.jpg
523KB, 1920x1080px
>>11941118
>>
File: meface.jpg (518KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
meface.jpg
518KB, 1080x1920px
>>11941126
whoops
>>
>>11941176

Meh
>>
>>11941128
You have a good face. Just lose some weight and you'll look great.
>>
>>11941181

Thanks! i am trying :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.