[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach/dyeing with embroidery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (228KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 2048x1536px
Pic related just arrived in the mail
Initially my reservations towards the colour were subdued by the belief that it would compliment the cherry blossom in the middle however it's overwhelming and I feel physically sick looking at it

Are there any ways I could either dye or bleach the item without ruining the embroidery? And furthermore am I correct in my belief of this being a good example of fuccboi clothing?

Methinks yes
>>
>>11940843

It's a hoodie with a cherry blossom from agora in a pastel colour. You're a snapback and some Jordans away from king of fuccbois.
>>
>>11940846
It's fucking vile, man. I like cherry blossoms.
>>
>>11940849

If I were you I would cut out the cherry blossom if you really like it, then hem the edges and sew onto a nice dark coloured crewneck sweat for a nice diy project. It would probably look pretty cool then. (still no getting away from the fact it's a cherry blossom, but that's just my taste, do what makes you you)
>>
>>11940857
Think I'm just gonna send it back, lads. The nausea is wearing down a little now and it seems to be the most responsible option.
>>
>>11940876
How is the fit? i am planning on getting the pastel pink hoodie but indecided between L and XL
>>
agora is terrible man

you should send it back or maybe coffeedye it
>>
File: what's that rattle?.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
what's that rattle?.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 2048x1536px
>>11940880
Very nice, actually.

>>11940883
Yeah, that'd probably compliment it pretty well
Either that or dying the whole thing black, maybe

I bought this Ralph Lauren pullover a week ago and it was the first time I really noticed them, beyond the initial line of watches that sold out about a year and a half ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
For references sake I have included an image of the outfit I was intending on pairing it with
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
My mum says it looks nice
>>
Brown cords/beige pants and some pink dinosaur socks, :}
>>
>>11940943
>>11940946
Nigga you're going to look like a carebear in that shit.
>>
>>11940946
On the floor this shit looks really childish.
I'd say return that shit.
You US? How long did it take to arrive?
>>
>>11940843

black jeans + some cream colored jacket over it would look cool.
>>
>>11940943
>>11940946
confirmed 16 year old white kid
>>
>>11940843
hows the quality on that hoodie. its such i sick color but im afraid the quality will be rely bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.