[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't see a QTDDTOT thread. Feel free to tell me to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Didn't see a QTDDTOT thread. Feel free to tell me to fuck off but I know there's a bunch of you in here who are /fit/.

I do security at a hospital. Polished floors regularly. Any type of boot caused the back of my heel to ache terribly. I can't even put my legs up while sitting because of intense pain.

What kind of professional looking running shoes or other options can I find? Solid black or blacked out design is an absolute. No grey no color no shiny emblems. The better grip the better because of possibly slick floors.
>>
its called the fuccboi general u dip
>>11930486
>>
>>11940481
My dude
>>
>>11940484
Pic in op is fine. Move on
>>
>>11940487
Is seemax a decent brand? They're pretty cheap shoes I just got the pic from Google. They're like 25$.

Like I said I do security and need something that isnt gonna break down in a month.
>>
>>11940492
Fuck off
>>
Feel free to tell me to fuck off but I know there's a bunch of you in here who are /fit/.

I do security at a hospital. Polished floors regularly. Any type of boot caused the back of my heel to ache terribly. I can't even put my legs up while sitting because of intense pain.

What kind of professional looking running shoes or other options can I find? Solid black or blacked out design is an absolute. No grey no color no shiny emblems. The better grip the better because of possibly slick floors..
>>
>>11940505
No you fuck off faggot. Me fucking off only applies to the OP.

>>11940506
No i just said that
>>
File: rich-chigga-interview.jpg (255KB, 2406x1606px) Image search: [Google]
rich-chigga-interview.jpg
255KB, 2406x1606px
what is his sweater? please help
>>
>>11940492
they're obviously a knockoff of Nike Roshe's. They should come in mono black colorways, if not, customize yours using Nike ID.
>>
>>11941655
it's a grey fucking sweatshirt with tokyo written on it, why in the fuck would you want that?
>>
I have a few questions, please help a poor 30+ fashionless man :

- I currently have a full beard but I'm bored seeing it on everyone and I'd like something more distinctive. Are there any sorts of facial hair acceptable nowadays? Like can anyone rock a goatee or something?

- Are there any dress-y shoes, like something to go with a suit for work, that are not leather or synthetic? What kind of model/fabric? I bought some synthetic leather shoes but it's way too sweaty in there.

- Jewelry for men. Y/N, and how? (aside watches of course)
>>
>>11940476
you're probably so fucking fat that you will have foot pain in any shoe
>>
>>11942548
1. no idea
2. nope, go for 2nd hand leather shoes of a proper manufacturer
3. cross or crucifix on a necklace that doesn't show.
>>
>>11940476
where do I get based mcgregor's shirt in this pic?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMhoLTUBIi9/
>>
>>11942750
Fight him

Or just browse Amazon for green shirts
>>
>>11940476
fuck off moron, if you lurked for like half an hour before posting you would know fuccboi general covers this thread
>>
File: 5480_3qtr.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5480_3qtr.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
>>11940476
if you want practical shoes, maybe look at some tactical boots.

for example these are from magnum, the have high tops ones too
>>
I copped some shoes that were half a size too big because the drop they were in didn't have half sizes.

What's the best way to deal with this?

Thick socks? Some kind of insole?

Will they look to big or is that just me being paranoid?
>>
>>11944023
Try wearing multiple pairs of socks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.