[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Vlone and Off White?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9560_2048x2048.jpg (314KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9560_2048x2048.jpg
314KB, 2048x1365px
Thoughts on Vlone and Off White?
>>
>>11938780
meh
>>
>>11938780
>Basic enough to wear with whatever you want
>Brand logos are visible and distinct
>Still pretty new, so people still can't tell what's fake and what isn't

I'll take it. More so leaning on Off White, since Vlone is hard to find anywhere.
>>
Really boring with obnoxious branding so that it's painfully obvious you're using your body as a billboard to show that you like shitty clothing brands and for "flex" points among your lightweight retarded streetwear friends.
>>
>>11938970
Yes, because spending $100 on a plain white tee because MUH QUALITY MATERIALS is the better alternative.
>>
Vlone is garbage
Off white has improved but is still very much hit and miss. The items that you see instagram manwhores wearing are usually on the worse end of the scale.
>>
>>11938980
Yeah it is the objectively better alternative, honestly. I don't see why one wouldn't pay $70 for a really good quality tee than a shit quality shirt with obnoxious branding.
it's for boring basic guys with a little extra cash who want to gain flex points among their retarded streetwear friends. Same goes for supreme box logos, palace logo tees, bape hoodies, etc.
Go back to r/streetwear Kevin.
>>
>>11938980
Exactly
>>
boring meme clothing for boring meme people
>>
>>11939000
>Yeah it is the objectively better alternative, honestly.

Why pay $20 for something you can spend $100 for? Genius my man.

Why are people who are "into fashion" so fucking boring with it. Like wow bro, congrats on spending $500 to look like everyone else.
>>
>>11939013
>no prints
>boring
you do realize that cuts and materials are the most determining factor how clothing fits, behaves and looks on you?
it's worth it to spent that much for """boring""" shirts cause they feel and look amazing
>>
>>11939013
You're also making a clear argument for why Vlone is even shittier
>>
>>11939013
Why are you even on this board if you don't recognise the existence of quality in clothing
>>
>>11938780
alright clothes, the people that wear it make me cringe though.
>>
>>11939013
Holy shit this has to be some of the greatest fashion satire ever. A+
>>
I haven't seen any truly cringe designs from them but the people who wear this stuff mash it up with shitty hype brands so the brand image is shit. It's usually those asians that get all their fashion inspo from faggot k-pop.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.