[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minimalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

Is it bad to wear mostly minimalistic stuff (Acne, Our Legacy)? I really like clean and simple stuff with darker color shemes. I normally wear Our Legacy and Ann D or Raf sneakers/boots.
>>
>>11935474
Nothing wrong with it.
Though it is interesting how omission of detail can result in a "fashion statement.
>>
>>11935474
Its ok, but there is nothing about fashion in it.
>>
>>11935474
People who havent accepted minimalism as the PINNACLE of fashion are just plebs without taste
>>
>>11935607
are you retarded
>>
Do I count as a minimalist if I fucking hate logos on clothes with a passion?
>>
>>11935474
our legacy is okay, but acne is fucking garbage. ann d is the opposite of minimalism, and modern raf is just boring. as long as you're putting together cohesive outfits that look and feel good, you're fine, but generally i think you're overpaying.
>>
>>11935619
Nah, sorry, kiddo.
>>
>>11935638
i have some stuff from acne, its accepteble. Basic wool beanie without any logos and shearling colar aviator bomber+some sweats from sale. Sweats are basic, uniqlo tier, but outerwear is breddy guid. But yeah, our legacy is way better than acne.
>>
>>11935638
OP here. I know that those aren't minimal, but I really like them and I guess it balances and gives and outfit interesting touch. OL has many sales where I can get stuff cheap, quality is quite good and it fits me pretty well.
>>
>>11935665

could have fooled me!
>>
I love Acne Studios.
Never had anything but positive experiences with their clothing.
I usually only buy used or on sale though.
>>
>>11935747
>I usually only buy used or on sale
Cringe.
>>
>>11935783
>2016
>still paying full prices
well shiggy my diggy doo!
>>
>>11935794
Its ok to buy something on sale. Someties, becauese good clothes is sold out most of the times. But used clothes.... Uhh, cringe as fuck.
>>
>>11935800
nah man used clothes that are worth buying were taken care of, you can feel the love in them. it sounds to me like you've got some sort of phobia.
>>
>>11935807
Just kys, dirty poor fuck.
>>
I wear 70% minimal, 30% undercover and other japanese designer stuff with some futuristic adidas sneakers. am I ok?
>>
>>11935816
>being this nouveau riche
>>
>>11935830
leave this board.
>>
>>11935800
>Uhh, cringe as fuck.

you know where to go.
>>
>>11935800
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwhai?
>>
>>11935816
Sorry but you're the only one who is cringe in this thread. Must be tough to care so much about what others do and where they buy their clothes.
>>
>>11935861
>>11935856
>>11935853
C-c-combooo
>>
reddit general
>>
>>11935873
true, only reddit wears this basic shit. ypu need basics - go buy hm or uni, its ten times cheaper and looks the same
>>
>>11935882
In case with Acne yes. I wouldn't call Our Legacy minimalist brand. Interesting use of materials, boxier 90s fit, more color use, interesting designs. Acne is reddit-tier though.
>>
it's dated, drab, boring and says absolutely nothing about you. but sure whatever.
>>
>>11935882
if you shop at h&m people can tell
>>
>>11935474
the blacker the better friendo
>>
>>11935895
lol wut, kid
>>
Minimalism is fine and dandy when done well but I think the mistake that most people make is to equate minimalism with reducing design to as few details as possible where it's really more like the sum of all necessary parts.
>>
What exactly is minimalism? Is full black monochrome minimalism? Does it mean Rick is minimalistic? Word's thrown around a lot, but I don't understand what it means.
>>
>>11936252
simple color palettes, textures, patterns, etc. full black is it's own thing.
>>
>>11935474
fek, I want this but it's out of my price range
>>
>>11935895
>2011
>expressing yourself through clothing
>thinking clothing can ever adequately communicate who you are
>thinking anybody could even properly decode the message you're trying to send through looking at your clothes and how you wear them

Nah, man, nah. You've got it all wrong.
>>
>>11936252
lol, autism
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 259x383px
>>11935882

Embarrassing post
>>
>>11935474

most of them just makes you look like a gay cuck
>>
>>11937490
examples?
>>
>>11937490
>>11935873
Over 60% of fits in WAYWT are minimal stuff. Rest maymay streetwear and Rick autism.
>>
>>11937545
100% of fits in waywt are shit.
>>
>>11937548
And how's your fit. :^)
>>
>>11937551
way better than all this shit in waywt.
>>
>>11937553
So good you can't post it? :^)
I'm not even saying fits there aren't shit, but maymaying and complaining without showing others how goof fit looks like is equally shit.
>>
>>11937555
>you can't
Lmao, dumb fuck.
>>
>>11937559
Well, post it than nigger.
>>
>>11937562
stop feeding this retard you dumb fuck
>>
>>11937562
Lmao, nigger called someone nigger. Kys, pathetic fuck.
>>
what a good thread
minimalism nowadays is used as an excuse to dress plainly and boringly
in wearing simple things the small details have to have more attention paid to them, the fit of the garment, how it rests on your body, silhouette, colour palette, etc
>>
>>11937634

I was reading somewhere about it that whilst the fits and colours appear quite plain, you can mix it up by changing the materials you use. I like it because it can pass as normal clothing but upon closer inspection the fine little details come out
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.