[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SLP thread:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: ShoesLikePottery.jpg (67KB, 499x472px) Image search: [Google]
ShoesLikePottery.jpg
67KB, 499x472px
Shoes Like Pottery. From experience, what are your thoughts on the sizing; should I go one size down? also, canvas sneaker general
>>
>>11930303

now that chuck 2 are out no point in buying these imo
>>
>>11930314
yeah, but the black low-tops are nice desu
>>
>>11930314
>what is craftsmanship
I wager you shop at H&M too
>>
>>11930356

i pretty much thrift everything that I wear. spending a lot of unnecessary money on clothes when you dont have to is stupid to me
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Got mine on now, OP

Probably sideways

They're the best light-weight sneakers I've ever owned
>>
>>11930361
they look like chinese knockoff converse, also wtf is with those cuffs?
>>
>>11930373
agree on shoes, disagree on cuffs
>>
>>11930361
I fuccs with you
>>
>>11930356
SLP are identical in quality to 70s Converse, the "unique" crafting process is equal meme and marketing

People literally only buy them to be contrarian and they think buying obscure Japanese bullshit makes them fashionable when people actually think you're wearing tacky Payless knockoffs
>>
>>11930373
They'll last a dozen years longer than any pair of converse, fuccboi

lrn2shoes
>>
>>11930439
The vulcanized rubber thing may be a meme, but the fact that the canvas is baked into the sole instead of glued is not. They do not come apart. They really are tough motherfuckers and you can't say otherwise if you haven't owned them
>>
>>11930513

source?
>>
>>11930303
I have a pair of the off-white lows. I like them a lot. I was originally attracted to them because of the blue sole. I didn't size down, and they fit fine.
>>
I have a pair of the hi top off whites and they ended up being true to size for me, I say go for it
>>
I have the moonstar vans clones and can attest to the quality. They've been somewhat harshly worn by my standards and help up great. Remember to use waterproofing spray.
>>
>>11930303
I really like the way they look but the blue sole/logo ruins it for me

they could look really comfy and chill but instead they look like something out of mirror's edge
>>
If you don't like the blue seal, just get Doek shoes. Same company.
>>
>literally the wrong slp
I'm joking, would cop these but I like the chunkiness of the sole from the 70s converse.
>>
>>11930361
>poor mans ramones
>>
>>11931362
>Doek shoes
how do you know it's the same company
>>
>>11930303
Just bought an off white UK 8 high top pair from End. I'm usually a US 9.5-10 Adidas and these are still roomy for me so definitely size down.

>>11931032
the cyan part is actually very appealing to me
>>
>>11931417
They are both from this company called Goodweaver
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.