[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is owning 2 pants of the same colour a waste?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1393803757661.png (164KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1393803757661.png
164KB, 409x325px
Is owning 2 pants of the same colour a waste?
>>
i mean you gotta be more specific:

two of the exact same pair in the same size and color? maybe

but i'd be surprised if there was anyone who browses this board regularly that doesn't own a couple different pairs of skinny jeans or whatever with different fades and distressing
>>
>>11930107
If you mean solely color nah. I have black denim and black chinos and one usually goes better with certain pieces I own. I'm sure there's people out there with a hell of a lot of black pants with different materials.
>>
>>11930107
No. I have about 50 pairs of pants. Many are in similar colors. They have different cuts and hems.
>>
>>11930199
this but i have a few pairs that are identical to one another if i really like the fit
>>
>>11930107
Nah, I have a pair of black jeans and a pair of black chinos. The jeans are more slim, so I decide which to wear based on the silhouette of the shirt and shoes.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.