[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to pic related in 2 months is there anything i should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: south korean flag.png (26KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
south korean flag.png
26KB, 900x600px
going to pic related in 2 months

is there anything i should get there that i cant get where i live(southern california). also what should i buy as far as coats and jackets. i live in an area where it is never really below 70 so i own like 2 jackets. it snows there and it will be very cold. any tips are appreciated
>>
File: 99is-ss-17-25.jpg (185KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
99is-ss-17-25.jpg
185KB, 500x750px
Korea has a huge market for very high quality fakes if that's something you're interested in. Other than that I'm not too sure apart from this list. It's a mix of fake selling stores as well as some original stuff. A reasonable quantity of this will be streetwear as it's not my personal list.

http://pastebin.com/AHpkidty
>>
Prepare to get flexed on more than you even did back in SoCal.
>>
>>11927828
fake geos from daft.co.kr
>>
>>11927857
im scared, i only have one pair of adidas
>>
Where in Korea are you gonna stay anon??? I'm gonna be in Seoul in two months as well
>>
>>11927828
>not going to the better korea in the north
LMAO
>>
>>11927970
thinking of staying in hongdae or itaewon. still not sure
>>
>>11927833
holy shit not op but this is pretty good

saved
>>
it always baffles me that people would want to come to this shithole when japan is right around the corner
>>
>>11928073
lol weeb fag

because not everyone has a faggot dream of going to Japan and becoming a gaijin mag model and eat sushi and ramen urrrday

chan bois be flexin without travelling to other countries before
>>
>>11928917
You seem like the type of person on the sidewalk that people cross the street in order to avoid
>>
>>11928923
how is your dream of one day visiting Japan, but will never happen irl going?
>>
>>11929015
Given the time that he posted at and him saying
>to this
I would say he lives in South Korea meaning that he's a short plane ride or ferry ride away.
>>
>>11929015
You sound buttblasted and puerile.
>>
>>11928917
Ive been to both. Seoul is cool and cheaper. Japan feels more surreal and is probably the best country you could visit on this planet. I am not into anime. The way things are done there... crazy
>>
>>11928917
I've been to both. Korea is just like the faker version of japan. However, japan still has a stronger vibe. Truly aesthetic dream.
>>
>>11930762
And yeah i'm not into anime, not even videogame at all. I went to tokyo, kyoto, osaka, etc etc i rarely found anything anime or vidya ish
>>
>>11929015
Sorry koreaboo, I've already been. It was okay
>>
>>11927828
Bring a thick jacket, Seoul gets pretty cold, especially compared to socal

not much shopping in korea to be honest, or at least its overpriced compared to HK, Japan, or western countries. There arent many interesting korean designers so all the stuff youd find back home anyways.

dont worry too much about clothing and being /fa/. koreans are all pretty basic to be honest, basically tumblr the country. also, prepare to be disappointed by the girls if you don't have raging yellow fever (protip: hottest were in Taiwan, but generally speaking they cant dress for shit) not sure why but so many girls have square heads and a good amount of fridge-like bodies.

spend your time doing the basic tourist shit and also eating/drinking. itll be cold so find a place to get budaejjigae. also of course bbq and all the different alcohol. CoEx mall is kinda cool, the aquarium is cute. I heard the zoo is good but never been. love river is nice. depending on how long your trip is consider day trips to the DMZ or suwon or random other places.

>>11928058
stay in hongdae. student area, lots of bars/clubs/restaurants. itaewon is kinda cool as well I guess but I liked hongdae more during the day and at night.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.