[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /fa/'s the general consensus on Gant? I'm having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Gant.png (6KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Gant.png
6KB, 500x213px
What is /fa/'s the general consensus on Gant? I'm having a hard time pinpointing what exactly they are about and how effay they are. Just another generic mid tier brand?
>>
>>11922325

Gant rugger used to do some decent stuff. Haven't really check them out in a while though so they may have gone to shit.
>>
>>11922325
I have three sweaters and a jacket from them and for the price the quality isn't really what it should be, noticed after I bought the stuff that on my cable knit sweater the sleeve on one side was longer than the other side, the jacket's material (which was too cheap to justify the price of the jacket) got "wrinkles" and insulation threads popped out of the jacket leaving tufts that got bigger when pulling on them so I had to use a scissor and get a "close cut" so they weren't noticeable. The sewing on the jacket (it's a quilted jacket) was somewhat poor, threads are loose now. Don't even look at the jeans they were piss poor quality in the store, abhorrent sewing.

They can charge what they want because all the swedish middle class kids see it as the ultimate prep brand so they'll pay anything to approach le yale lifestyle.
It's safe clothing though that makes you look a bit more chad, in the sense that it's simple traditional design that looks good and somewhat professional to even those who don't care about clothing.
Wouldn't buy it at full price, that's getting scammed
>>
>>11922325
Essentially European Tommy Hilfiger. Entry level "luxury" clothing
>>
I have a hoodie and a sweater from Gant. Hoodie is good, a bit pleby with big branding. The sweater is of poor quality and was expensive.
>>
>>11922325
>Just another generic mid tier brand?
yes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.