[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all models 188cm ? Why can't they show how their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why are all models 188cm ? Why can't they show how their clothes look on normal human beings ? I'm talking about the mainstream clothing lines. I'd like to know what your shit looks like on a 175cm human thank you
>>
>>11915730
Same reason you dont see the clothes on overweight people, they simply don't cater to that demographic.
>>
Designers are gay men and select either the twinks they want to fuck or women that look like the twinks they want to fuck.

All the other explanations are bogus.
>>
>>11915730
>dove's real beauty campaign
because idiots look at the models and then think if they buy the thing they'll look like them
its scientologicically proven everything looks better on good looking people so why on earth would you put it on an uggo with shit proportions
anecdotal rick owens penis model dude doesnt count
>>
>>11915730
You can draw a more varied silhouette on a tall figure. There's just more room to work with and you can change the dimensions far more, than on a stockier build.
Unfortunately 177cm master race loses at this, but you can still dress stylishly, if you take into account your...shortcoming lel
>>
>>11915796
But I have model proportions and face and I look like models do in the clothes sample?
>>
>>11915806
Then what is the issue? Just go to the store and try it on in your size. A runway show or a lookbook is only there to show you the pieces, not to display true sizing on "normal" people.
>>
ITT not models

The real reason is that tall people make runways shows more striking

Also clothes fit better when you're tall and thin

Tall and thin is the master race, why would would any one want to be short or fat
>>
>>11915838
not just tall and slender but also the proportions. I have a long as fuck torso and would not look good in those runway clothes anyway.
Most models have long skinny legs. My calves are huge by the way.
>>
>>11915923
are you me
high waisted pants are ur saviour dude
im going to start doing a fuckton of cardio and shit to try and slim down my legs
my upper body is lean af but my lower body has a retarded amount of muscle and fat on it
>>
>>11915838
>Also clothes fit better when you're tall and thin
Jesus Christ youre fucking retarded. Clothes fit based on how they are tailored you colossal mongoloid.
>>
>>11916246
I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're not desu, but as one anon up there said, there is simply more room for variability with height. You can tailor a ton fo shit toward medium, stocky people, but when you have more vertical and horizontal space with tall and skinny people you have a larger pallet of things to do with that range.
>>
>>11915796
>scientologicically

Did you mean scientifically?
>>
most models aint even 188cm, more like 175cm-180cm
>>
News flash: tall people look better than short people
>>
>>11917485
except for women
>>
fashion is a matter of proportions

taller= better proportions to work with

sorry manlets
>>
>>11917493
Maybe if you're insecure about your height. Tall, slender, long legs, it's all there, brah. It's not like all tall women are gorgeous or some shit, but it can really lend itself to some nice proportions.
>>
File: a-going-clear-uncomfortable.jpg (56KB, 790x527px) Image search: [Google]
a-going-clear-uncomfortable.jpg
56KB, 790x527px
>>11917460
Shut the fuck up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.