[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate being fat. I don't look good in anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: fat faggot tries not to cry.jpg (128KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
fat faggot tries not to cry.jpg
128KB, 750x750px
I fucking hate being fat. I don't look good in anything. How do you look good in clothes when you're fat?
>>
you know you can just

lose weight right
>>
>>11915143
Lose weight you useless fuck
>>
>>11915150
>>11915155
I've been trying, but it's happening slowly

I just want to look better right now before I lose the weight and have to buy new clothes
>>
>>11915160
was this whole thread just a blogpost OP?

>how do i look better
>lose weight

thats literally it

theres nothing more to contribute

if youre reading this dont reply just let the thread die
>>
File: pepe-packs-a-punch-3159045.png (30KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-packs-a-punch-3159045.png
30KB, 500x548px
>>11915160
DONT BUY ANY CLOTHES BEFORE YOU LOST WEIGHT

I lost 30 kg's and went from L to S/M, seriously all my old clothes are literally unwearable, I threw all of them, I regret buying a couple of t-shirts even when I was still losing weight.

You won't look good while being fat, it's simple, once you lose weight your whole frame changes and it feels amazing, especially if you've been fat all your life.
>>
>>11915160
>I've been trying, but it's happening slowly

If you put a little bit of effort in you should be able to drop about a kg per week.
How much are you losing?
>>
>>11915177
read my post
>>11915162
>if youre reading this dont reply just let the thread die

what did i JUST fucking say
>>
Lose weight
>>
>>
File: 5750.jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
5750.jpg
36KB, 460x276px
>>
File: louis-ck-gq-01.jpg (269KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck-gq-01.jpg
269KB, 2000x1125px
>>
>>
>>11915143
>lose weight
Not essentially, don't listen to those fucks. Just don't buy things that a normal person would usually wear. Cmon dude, it's easy. Grow a beard, start wearing XXL-size hawaiian shirts, baggy ass chinos and wide flat-sole sneakers. Kimonos, raincoats, oversized band merch, hoodies, all the stuff that can help you hide the texture of that fat and give it a nice round and loose shape. Be creative, goddamit.
>>
>>11915143
literally count calories everyday except weekends and work out until you reach a BMI acceptable for your height.
>>
>>11915143
You dont. Just play with the irony that you're fat while you work out. Save your money for clothes that will fit better as you slim and muscle up. Spend your money now on workout shit and fat burners fatty.
>>
>>11916990
>Kimonos,
you would be so next level it's not even funny. If you straight up street fashioned and went to work in properly worn kimonos and owned that shit you would be that nigga oer there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.