[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a welder and its hard to find /fa/ clothes that are suitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: x354-q80.jpg (19KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
x354-q80.jpg
19KB, 354x354px
I am a welder and its hard to find /fa/ clothes that are suitable for my working environment. Im preaty much required to wear thick denim jeans, leather boots and a durable canvas, denim or leather jacket. Does anybody have any recomendations on how i can wear these sort of clothes and still be fashionable?
>>
>>11904805
just be /fa/ off the clock
as for how, all the same rules still apply. its up to you to find good pieces though.
>>
Never heard of workwear?
>>
>>11904805
I know the feel OP. There was a point in time where I was working two jobs, one at a fast-food chain and the other at a local body shop. Difficult to find /fa/ fits for either job, let alone afford /fa/ shit for both. The Unbranded Brand sells 21.5oz raw denim, I don't have any of their heavyweight stuff but their normal weight jeans are fantastic for the money. Red Wing work boots are pretty solid, if expensive.
>>
>>11904805
>thick denim jeans, leather boots and a durable canvas, denim or leather jacket.
nigger that's fay as fuck
workwear is pretty popular in some circles
this website has a lot of workwear inspired stuff
http://well-spent.com/category/articles/blog/
>>
File: cyberweld_2268_32742620.jpg (65KB, 400x527px) Image search: [Google]
cyberweld_2268_32742620.jpg
65KB, 400x527px
Just wear clothes that protect your dumb ass from heat and sparks, are you retarded? You can get some super high quality tailored designer hipster workwear bullshit if you want, but you're just going to burn holes in it anyway and it's going to stink like smoke and oil and all the other smells in a welding shop.

I have a cloth jacket like pic related and I think it actually looks pretty decent, but I wouldn't wear it out in public because it stinks and I'm not a retard. I also don't wear my work boots out because they're singed and covered in splatter and they're fucking heavy because they have a steel toe.
>>
>>11905004
>Just wear clothes that protect your dumb ass from heat and sparks
op clearly understands that
>>
I really like work wear but everything I wear to work is stuff I don't mind destroying
>>
Go to sufu and look at the denim subforum.
>>
>>11904983
shit like that looks weird as fuck all pressed and clean
>>
Thanks for all of the help, didnt realize work wear was a big thing untill now
>>
>>11905004
I see where you are coming from but i was just looking for a way to wear protective clothing that didnt look baggy and stuff. Because i have to wear my work clothes all day, i want to look as good as i can while wearing them, while at the same time still staying safe.
>>
>>11905004

>steel toe shoes are too heavy

never understood this meme. maybe it's because I'm a manlet but I notice no difference in comfort between my steel toe and non-steel shoes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.