[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What are some effay podcasts that I can listen to?
>>
The Daily Shoah.
Common Filth Radio.
Radical Agenda.
>>
Whats a good podcast app for video and audio
I'm thinking of getting youtube red just for podcasts
I can just watch it and when. I have to do something I can still listed and when I want something visual I can just pull it up
>>
No jumper
>>
>>11900810
CAVE COMEDY RADIO

>The Round Table of Gentlemen
>The Last Podcast on The Left
>Abe Lincoln's Tophat
>Page Seven
>Sex And Other Human Activities
>The Brighter Side
>Wizard and The Bruiser

They're not effay at all but still
>>
File: IMG_4422.jpg (313KB, 1242x1826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4422.jpg
313KB, 1242x1826px
>>11901331
>The Last Podcast on The Left
This one is pretty good, as long as they don't talk too much about serial killers. I find most serial killer episodes kinda boring.

Some of my favorites:
>Lore
A short length podcast about urban legends, real life events worthy of horror stories or creepy mythos. Really soothing, great for falling asleep to, despite the topic.

>Philosophise This!
A semi-academic, semi-casual introduction to philosophic movements and philosophers. Listen in order, unless you know your shit (in which case why are you even listening?)

>Myths and Legends
Name says it all. Good production quality, soothing, great for falling asleep to.

>Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
Very long-form, in-depth looks into different periods of history, excellent narration, thought provoking and will make you appreciate history if you did not do so before.

>Twinnovation
3 funny, weird dudes pitch one business ideas each every episode. The ideas range from pants on head retarded to "why hasn't anyone done this yet?".
>>
>>11902089
The serial killer episodes are some of favourites.

I might check out Lore and Twinnovation
>>
>>11900810
thats not even kurt in that pic. thats david spade dumbfuck
>>
>>11900810
99 percent invisible is dank
>>11901277
I rate it
>>
>>11902353

>Neil Young Lyric
>Falling for bait this easily
>>
>>11901277
Coolest podcast in the world
>>
REPLY ALL
E
P
L
Y

A
L
L
>>
>>11902353
you gonna delete this or what
>>
>>11901277
>>11902495

easily the shittest podcast ever. the hosts are fucking terrible and dont know how to direct a conversation. they constantly interrupt people with absolutely nothing to add. slug christ called them out on being interrupting dickheads and its insane no one else has.
>>
jim and them
>>
The olivecast
>>
File: cropped-dick-show-1200-280-1.jpg (46KB, 1200x280px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-dick-show-1200-280-1.jpg
46KB, 1200x280px
The Dick Show
>>
>>11902773
>slug christ called them out on being interrupting dickheads
On twitter or during the interview? Lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.