[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I buy the best solid color basic tees? I want to open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 076jt_color.jpg (87KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
076jt_color.jpg
87KB, 560x500px
Where can I buy the best solid color basic tees?

I want to open my closet and have a full rainbow of colors and shades to choose from like pic related. But at the same time I also need a brand that is consistently a good fit.
>>
don't bother with anything expensive or fast fashion

buy hanes, fruit of the loom, etc. one of those brands that has specifically made them for years.
>>
For a closet full of a rainbow, you could just come out of the closet
>>
I've done that before and honestly I only wore like three of them, man
>>
>>11898443
Gildan do packs of 5 for like $6 on amazon, the fit is pretty good on torso but i'd prefer less flared sleeves. Pretty quick and easy fix though if you know how sew, and some people like that style anyway.

I prefer them to fruit of the loom, the fit is usually more true to size and the quality is higher - much higher than H&M.
>>
>>11898443
Fit is personal. Quality of cheap tees are more or less the same. Try them one-by-one. Start from the cheapest.
>>
>>11898443
There is alot of sites that sell hanes/gildan/fruit of the loom in bulk, just go for that. American apparel would cost a little more but be better.
>>
>>11898443
American Apparel. How has no one suggested this?
>>
>>11898453
pew pew pew pew
>>
alstyle.com
>>
gosh what a disgusting OP and thread
>>
>>11899076
Because their basic tees are garbage, while their nicer tees cost like $25+ a pop.
>>
Recs for women's basic tees? I need lots of long monochromes for my gangly body.
>>
>>11898467
this so much
>>
Ascolour, comfort colors
>>
>>11899100
thanks for contributing, doofus
>>
I've never tried Comfort Colors, but they seem like a higher end Gildan with better cotton and more color variety. Anyone ever use these?

http://www.comfortcolors.com/
>>
Can't recommend Stafford enough. Great fit, comfy as shit.
>>
>>11899452
All the frats and sororities at my school use them, the colors are nice but the dye bleeds like mad in the wash so you have to be a bit careful.
>>
Everlane and Ascolour
>>
Champion is a good option
>>
>>11898448
>buy hanes, fruit of the loom, etc. one of those brands that has specifically made them for year

> translucent
> or itchy
> or both
Yeah, no
>>
express 111 tees are ridiculously comfy and fit nicely unless your fat
>>
>>11899576
Everlane is by far the best for its price point but if you have a Nordstrom Rack or Last Chance in your area you might be able to pick up James Perse tees for like $10 a piece and those are my absolute fav.

All of the above being said you probably wont wear these tees all that much man you will just find a few favorite colors on yourself and the rest will just kind of be a waste of money.
>>
>>11898443
Uniqlo anon
>>
>>11898443
JC Penney has a plethora of nice fitting Arizona tees for like, 10 bucks a pop. Fabric is nice, too.
>>
>>11899226
I look good in certain colors.....I can't just throw on a pink or yellow or sky blue shirt just because it's in my closet....doesn't work for me
Navy, maroon, heather gray, army/forest green, yeah
My wardrobe is basically those colors for that reason....donated the polos and tees that didn't work
>>
>>11898448

i get them at express. good quality for around $20 each. I've had them since 2011 and they are still in great conditions
>>
>>11899452
Comfort colors plain tees are GOAT. I'm wearing one right now to sleep in after wearing it all day.
They also work really well for an oversized, tucked-in look.
>>
>>11898443
AS COLOUR
>>
>>11900133
Are as-color tees actually decent quality? I have a hoodie of theirs that I like but haven't tried tees yet.
>>
>>11900243
I'm disappointed with the only AS Colour tshirt I have. It's not damaged, but the colour (black) has faded a bit and its not the most comfortable shirt I have. I prefer my uniqlo ones.
>>
>>11898448
fotl is shite
>>
>>11898443
next level tees on amazon are the GOAT.
>>
>>11898443
American Apparel
>>
File: photos (11).jpg (305KB, 736x1249px) Image search: [Google]
photos (11).jpg
305KB, 736x1249px
which tees are the shortest in length for their respective size?
would it be uniqlo?
can anyone comment on the length of tees of popular brands?
>>
>>11898448
I bought a canvas and bella shirt and it's honestly pretty fucking shite
>>
https://www.thewhitetshirt.com/shop/mens-white-t-shirt-organic-cotton

are their tees any good, does anyone have them? 210/220 g/m2 is really heavy
>>
>>11900333
uniqlo's new supimas are really long
S fits like XS-S on the chest and like an M in length
>>
>>11898443

Uniqlo Tees, Comfort Color Tees
>>
>>11900448
uniqlo's new supimas are really not that good imo
they're pretty thin, not awfully soft and have a really weird fit >>11900440
>>
>>11898443
uniqlo supima
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.