[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be /fa/: don't go on /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1467775791646.gif (377KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1467775791646.gif
377KB, 240x320px
i've been off /fa/ for about a month and it's changed me forever

think about all the waywt inspo that you have saved, that you've looked at maybe twice. all of the pictures of clothes you can't afford because you spend your time here instead of working towards something. all the living space inspo that you'll never apply because you don't know how.

get out of here. no one has ever become successful from using 4chan. these people that you envy because of their fame or clothes, they did something to change their situation for the better. most people don't want to put in hard work or do something unique, that's why they cling to celebrities. you'll never do anything significant with your life if you whine in your sorrows forever.

i'm an introvert and it fucking sucks. i have to work harder, really practice conversation and shit, just because there is somewhere i want to go thats better than where i am. tonight, you have a very important choice. you can decide to heed my advice, aim for something great. or you can continue to cry and whine, which i can't help you with. this only to help you.
>>
its just a website OP. dont take yourself so seriously.

turn off that projector once you're done too.
>>
>>11896255
i'm here for you man, but your self righteousness conveys to me that you're already past saving anyways.
>>
>>11896265
lol
>>
>>11896237
you didn't have to come back
>>
File: ehh.jpg (21KB, 706x480px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
21KB, 706x480px
>>11896265
>>
trouble is pretty much all of /fa/ has shit taste in clothes

from the white suburbians that try and look like filipinos with their supreme t-shirts to the faggots that wear skinny everything

well done bud
>>
>>11896265
w e w
e
w
>>
>>11896237
lol not everyones in the same situation as you ya fucking loser. I'm happy with what I've got, have a great life and dress better than 90% of the people on this board. I mostly come here to talk shit, and on the occasions I do find something I like here thats a bonus, but very rare.
>>
>>11896265
cringe
>>
>>11896274
>>11896282
>>11896303
Whatever. You can answer me with your "lol", smug anime pics or 2 dimensional "wew".
I'm talking about something real here for real people. I don't care if you make fun of me so long as the human being on the other side of the keyboard takes a moment to mull my words over and perhaps makes a positive change even if they are too cool to admit it here.
I get it. I used to be like you. All the irony was a defense mechanism but if I spent a moment looking at the feelings behind the glib responses they were raw and tender.
If you're reading this and it touches something inside, then this is for you
>>
>>11896370
lmao this isn't me

if this is ironic, kill yourself
if this is sincere, congrats
>>
>>11896370
kys
>>
File: IMG_6012.jpg (29KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6012.jpg
29KB, 300x323px
>>11896384
>>11896303
>>11896378
>>11896282
Obvious samefag is obvious
>>
File: IMG_4932.jpg (37KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4932.jpg
37KB, 480x380px
>>11896265
Checked
>>
>>11896370
>>11896237
I'm probably gonna get called a samefag but thank you OP I feel this speaks to me and I knew it all along at the back of my mind but never got pushed towards it. I'm going to start tonight. Thanks again bro.
>>
GOOd message, too preachy at the end esp.
>>
>>11896370
LMAO

i cant describe how youre acting right now but its not a good thing my dude
>>
>>11896292
(not true, by the way)
the problem is that the people with good taste never post in waywt because they aren't desperate for approval
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.