[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Netherlands Utrecht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1405298483480.jpg (1MB, 1000x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1405298483480.jpg
1MB, 1000x1405px
Will be in the Netherlands soon, what cities to visit for shopping? Pretty sure ill be going to Utrecht so my biggest question is what shops or streets I should visit.

Especially interested in asian comfy or asian streetwear, 90s retro, drapey stuff like rick, and id like to check out some higher end shoes. I also have never seen good thrift stores where I live, maybe theres some good ones in the netherlands?
>>
SPRMRKT in Amsterdam is pretty swell
>>
>>11895822
Episodes in Amsterdam might have something you like. Also the "nine streets" have a bunch of nice shops you're bound to find something there.
>>
>>11897570
Also Mevius has alot of vintage stuff thats cheap as shit, think 1 euro for an old Fred Perry shirt.
>>
Utrecht is pretty shitty as far as stores go from what I remember. I used to live there for an year 5 or so years ago. Just get to the city centre and Kanalstraat, it's a cool place to walk around, pretty and has some pretty good places to eat if you're into that.
The mall there might have some good stores, it's connected to the train station and really close to Kanalstraat.
>>
File: techy.jpg (151KB, 750x934px) Image search: [Google]
techy.jpg
151KB, 750x934px
>>11897545
>>11897570
Thanks. We decided to visit Amsterdam! That store looks really cool. Any more suggestions people? What exactly do you mean with nine streets by the way? Id like to know names of streets worth visiting.

>>11898957
Thanks for the input. We decided to skip Utrecht because I suppose you know best
>>
Nine Streets is just a small part of Amsterdam with independent shops. Episode was mentioned, this is a thriftshop but you probably won't find real bargains there. You should definitely check it out though, still nice and cheap enough.

Also I would say check out Waterlooplein and the thriftshops there, one of my favourite places to find clothing in Amsterdam.

Check out Cowboys to Catwalk too.
>>
>>11895822
is this Dylan Roof core?
>>
Utrecht is definitely prettier than Amsterdam. But Amsterdam is probably better for shopping.

Utrecht also has an Episodes thrift store (among others probably), but Amsterdam has multiple.

Tenue de Nimes in Amsterdam is also pretty famous (high end). If I remember correctly they had some Rick or Yohji there.
>>
>>11900620
I have never seen Yohji or Rick at TdN. They mostly sell jeans from Levi's to Lee's, Nudies but also high-end Japanese stuff for like $400 a pair.

They do have some stuff from Acne and APC. Definitely worth a visit.
>>
>>11900690

Maybe it was Junya then? Seems like a better fit.

If you plan to smoke you should check out the Dampkring which is on the same street but one block closer to the train station. Definitely worth the recommendation.
>>
>>11900690
>>11900620
We just got back from Amsterdam and while it was a good shop for denim, especially apc, acne, and ralph mainline we didnt see any yohji or rick sadly.
>>11897545
We went here and while I really liked the brands that they offered, the store was fully empty and closed so I guess they went bankrupt.
>>11897570
Really liked this shop, the only thriftshop we had time for to visit. It only offers your classical 90s retro stuff but my girlfriend really liked it.

We were pretty surprised at how badly the Netherlands is taken over by scandinavion fashion.. its all pretty and cool but not really our style as it is a bit boring.. awesome city nonetheless
>>
>>11895822
2PR Amsterdam has decent collections on Damir Doma, Boris Bidjan Saberi and Rick Owens if that's your style. Also Ennu.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2011/jun/22/top-10-designer-shopping-amsterdam
>>
>>11901431
It might be Junya, not sure.

New Dampkring is usually crowded as fuck, and even though it has a history and looks good from the outside, usually not really chill. New Damprking in the Haarlemmerstraat is super chill. Lots of space, good coffee and delicious milkshakes. There is also a TdN pretty much next to it

Other good shops are Siberie, Boerenjongens, Abraxas, Kadinsky, Amnesia and Green House Centrum. All of them have good herb, friendsly staff and proper food. I would refrain from others within the Amsterdam Canal District.

>>11901585
Ugh, don't know most of them but skip Maison de Bonneterie and HEMA.
>>
>>11901901
Lmao Greenhouse is around the corner of my house. Its fucking expensive there tough, I usually go to Warda or Boerenjongens when I'm in the city.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.