[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uniqlo U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

So is this stuff worth it? Everyone is talking about it but I haven't seen any fit pics or reviews.
>>
>>11893728
pure meme shit. only looks good on models
>>
>>11893728
wool pleats, sweater textures, cotton shirt are the only good stuff desu
>>
Regular Uniqlo good quality for a low price.

Don't bother listening to half the people on this board, they will act like their plain black t-shirt costing $700 is so immeasurably better than Uniqlo's that you would look a fool to be wearing the cheaper alternative.

People here flex. The uniqlo stuff is fine.
>>
>>11893728
When does this stuff even come out?
>>
>>11894483
its already out. i saw fit pics on tumblr and insta
>>
>>11894327
> Regular Uniqlo good quality for a low price
Online marketing team please go. It doesn't take a $700 t-shirt to be better than Uniqlo, it takes a $7 military surplus shirt. At least with the surplus you get the added benefit of knowing it wasn't made in a sweat shop.
>>
>>11894642
military surplus is unbeatable in terms of price/quality ratio, but if you only wear surplus you will look like a total autist
uniqlo is fine for the price, but I'm not sure about this U stuff. none of it seems more interesting than their regular collection and it's all like two times the price
>>
thinking of copping one of their down coats / jackets, can anyone recommend them?
>>
>>11894327
Uniqlo is good for basics, but is UniqloU worth ?
>>
I put in an order for the hoody, merino turtleneck in brown and longsleeve T in brown. I got the clothes last week and they only could fulfill the black hoody. I sort of realized I didn't want the turtleneck anyways but I like the color of the T. The hoody fits really well and the good is huge which I like a lot. I'd consider getting one of the coats from the collection but I haven't seen any fit pics.
>>
File: Picture 16.jpg (67KB, 640x360px)
Picture 16.jpg
67KB, 640x360px
>>11894663
>>11895124

this is the cashmere blend turtleneck + chesterfield. They fit pretty nice and sorry for shit lighting/camera
>>
File: Picture 18.jpg (67KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 18.jpg
67KB, 640x360px
>>11895198
mock neck sweater + chesterfield
>>
>>11895124
Yeah the hoodie is great, surprisingly for mass-market, even if it's uniqlo. The only flaw is the quality of dye. It will fade greatly, unfortunately, which is sad, I really like the rich burgundy, a lot of random people complimented it.
>>
>>11895198
>>11895211
whole body pic of the Chesterfield?
>>
>>11895254

sure, just gimme a sec.
>>
File: Picture 19.jpg (66KB, 640x360px)
Picture 19.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
>>11895254
whole body
>>
File: chemise-a-col-pointu.jpg (60KB, 641x940px) Image search: [Google]
chemise-a-col-pointu.jpg
60KB, 641x940px
>>11894642
please stop spewing this garbage
milsurp don't care about making the highest quality garments
they only need quality that is good enough at a reasonable price
yes probably better than uniqlo or anything around that price except maybe some thrift, but still nowhere near as good as something much more expensive (although this depends what brand it is, as some designer clothes are known to not focus on quality)
is the jump in price worth it for most people? probably not, but for some people who want superb quality and a unique design you can't find elsewhere, then it is
also remember that milsurp is going to look out of place for many people and the style they want so its not always the best option for that either
>>
>>11895764
go away cuck

nobody cares about your 10000 shekel dick ovens undershirt
>>
>>11895198
I need this why do I live in Canada
>>
>>11893728
a lot of stuff is unnecessarily overpriced (e.g. the blocktech parka in your img)

also as a sidenote the general color scheme of this collection is really nice

but i bought a ton of stuff to return

i returned the work jacket, didn't really like the fit but it may just run a little big
not really worth $80 i think looks like something you could get at h&m for less

the $50 lambswool ribbed crewneck sweaters are really thick which is pretty nice, but for me M feels a little tight (esp. if you want to put anything besides a tshirt under it) while L just has too much fabric (too long and uncomfortable in say an overcoat) - personal case ofc but just keep in mind that it's way thicker than you're probably expecting, guess i'm just in that awkward place between M and L

the mock neck is much lighter / less thicker than the first collection, the material feels almost slick? but it is comfortable

i also got two of the $80 turtlenecks (red & cream), they're as thick as a standard sweater you would put over a button up i guess? but fit and look really nice
not sure if i really want to keep both of them for the price tho

the long sleeve rugby jersey is also pretty standard, nothing special / defining so i'm not sure that warrants the $30 either, could probably find something just like that for less
>>
>>11895980
pt2 of poorbois.txt

the two items i would really recommend are the womens jogger pants (wow) and the $15 tshirts

the joggers in general just look super nice
if you have a ~30 inch waist, definitely do not go with XL like i did thinking that i would need to size up b/c its a womens item
M or L would be probably good, but i'm still waiting for those to come back in stock

second are the tshirts
definitely size down if you want a slim fit, i got an M and it is a little on the larger side
they have like perfect elasticity in general idk (and the neck hole isnt completely inelastic like the last collection) and are in general super comfortable to a pleb who's really just bought fast fashion
>>
>>11894667
Absolutely, good price, good designs, good quality
>>
>>11895792
Toronto just got a store at the eaton centre
>>
>>11896038

When is the Toronto location getting airism
>>
is the ma-1 warm? thinking to cop for winter (toronto)
but some people online said the fit was weird in real life, but the model pics are sick
>>
I picked up the double face wool jacket. I wanted an olive jacket and wasn't aware of a place I could get one soon and for not much money.
Seems all right.
>>
>>11896712
Alpha Industries say their MA-1 is good down to about -3.8c. Judging by mine that sounds about right.
>We're not talking about alpha, dumbass.

Yeah, but I'm not sure how different they'd be. I think they just use a polyester fill.
>>
I got the uniqlo u ocbd but it fits kind of weird, like it fits the arms and neck and everything hut below the armpits it's downhill from there. even though it's in my size. I feel like a small would be too small. Unless I'm wrong I feel like it fits poorly
>>
>>11897659
What, like too slim in the waist for your beer belly?
>>
>>11897715
Like too large for my former beer belly, yet still skinnyfat, body
>>
>>11897735
If it's too big maybe get it taken in?
>>
File: goods_57_186147.jpg (162KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
goods_57_186147.jpg
162KB, 2000x2000px
was thinking of getting the compact jacket. Think it'd make a good layering piece
>>
>>11897957
It's looks like the lining to a much warmer jacket.
>>
OCBD
- not many differences other than the collar, i think the fabric is a lighter weave. its not their slim fit which is ideal for me. primarily bought shirts to be worn under sweaters
Broadcloth
- i can say the same thing
Ribbed Sweater
- great thick sweater almost akin to a cableknit, maybe 30% less thick. layers well over the shirts
Cashmere Blended Sweater
- Smooth for being 10% cashmere. Twice to weight of their regular merino sweaters (which are already light). Hard to swallow since its $80
Wool Pants
- Practically the same cut and weight as their J+ line, which is why these are the first to go. Has a little bit more sheen

Honestly youre buying this collection for the colors. Even H&M has similar looking sweaters but not in neutral, relaxed colors.
>>
>>11897982

>want wool pants
>didnt even know they were releasing one
Was it under 100$?
>>
>>11898081
they aren't the wool flannel you're most likely thinking of
>>
>>11898085

Welp
Need to hit the thrift then and find some pants someones grandpa probably died in.
>>
>>11898081
>>11898085
>>11898122
i mean theyre pleated
>>
>>11894642

PRO TIP: Whenever they can, military choose civilian over military shit. Source: 5 years USASOC, 3 rotations through Afghanistan.

Everyone was wearing civilian clothing. The idea that military shit is good is a meme of the highest order. The only people who wear surplus are homeless people.
>>
>>11898370
yeah but they are a tough weave
new friends on here seem to think those grey melange wool flannel trousers are just synonymous with wool trousers for some reason
>>
>>11896734
Well U's MA-1 are very close to the alpha ones.
>>
>>11897957
you could just buy a surplus liner for like 3 dollars
>>
>>11895297
How is the sizing on the coat?
>>
>>11895297
nice fit. anyone else got pics, especially of the ma1 or hoody?
>>
i just got a pair of corduroy jeans from the collection
>>
>>11899823
What color and how are they? I got a mustard pullover, on the fence about cords.
>>
>>11895994
Got any fit pics? Mostly for the t shirt and sweater
>>
I bought the cotton sweatshirt in gray. It's pretty thick and has an different side seam. More of a boxy fit than their regular sweatshirt, but I think that's the point. I like it a lot and am considering buying the sweater with the checked knit design now
>>
I bought the puffer down jacket in dark green. It fits very well, I'm able to comfortably layer a sweater underneath, its super lightweight and is incredibly warm. I would probably say it isn't worth 130 though, more like 100.

I'm not a huge fan of puffer coats but this has been the best one I've ever tried on.
>>
>>11896707
Probably when the spring/summer season rolls around.
>>
Anyone in California know if they have U collection in Glendale Galleria? I went a week ago and they had not.
>>
Go away shills
>>
Got the flat front chinos. Honestly i kinda hate it,but im still teying to tell myself they look good.
>>
>>11900250
i know. they wont look good on anyone
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.