[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw love...absolutly LOVE the look of medium/long trench

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 235235235235.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
235235235235.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>tfw love...absolutly LOVE the look of medium/long trench coats but i don't want to look like an edgy autistic school-shooter because of the stereotypes that this poor piece of clothing undeservedly got.

Why is life such a pain?

Do you wear trench coats anons?
>>
>>11890255
i would love for you to show me a fit where a medium/long trench DOESN'T look edgy/ autistic af
the pic you posted is an example of cringey mfa-tier inspo
>>
>>11890273
>the pic you posted is an example of cringey mfa-tier inspo

Wtf he looks fine you autist.
>>
File: TGTBTU05.jpg (184KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
TGTBTU05.jpg
184KB, 720x480px
>>11890273
>>
>>11890289
For a matrix fan convention?
>>
>>11890290
>>
>>11890255
the only way to not be edgy is to have an older looking face and buy in tan rather than black or dark brown
>>
>>11890290
>>11890314
Probably should've mentioned that you were looking for an Halloween costume in the OP.
>>
>>11890255
do u love penis too? u know a lot gay guys were attracted to women sexually but couldnt make relationships work with them. then they meet a nice guy and finally realize they are gay. i think thats you OP
>>
>>11890290
This looks good because it has a practical purpose to keep dust off of his clothes. So unless you're herding cattle on the great plains you shouldn't wear a fucking body length coat you autist.
>>
>>11890347
You also shouldn't wear fucking jordans in the streets or with a fucking suit but if you go to a weeding or some shit like this with a lot of younger people you will see nobody gives a fuck.
>>
Just dress like an adult, There are loads of options for long coats that don't make you look like you'll shoot up a school
>>
>>11890347
No, it looms good because clint eastwood is skinny and 6'4" and was dressed by an italian costume designer
>>
>>11890273
The guys in Fun. pull it off fairly well in their "some nights" video

Basically, you needs to be knoch-tier skinny and good looking
>>
mid length tench coats is pretty much all I wear all winter, come stare at me if you want to get real fucking hard apparently.
>>
I mean theres stuff like this.

In pick related theres buckles and straps and pointless shit all over it, looks awful and edgy as fuck. The better route if you want to try is to go more of a menswear route, but you have to exude manliness, tall, somewhat thin, older, hard gaunt face, that sort of thing. Clint Eastwood can do it, but can you? Thats what youve gotta ask yourself.
>>
File: IMG_5989.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5989.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>11890480
>knoch-tier skinny and good-looking
>t. Totally not knoch
>>
File: JPG_2483.jpg (90KB, 900x1349px) Image search: [Google]
JPG_2483.jpg
90KB, 900x1349px
>>11890273
do I win??
>>
>>11890273
My father wore (and i assume still wears) a mid length trench to work every day. That said he's 6'3 and built like a fucking barrel with tree branches for arms. It was really just the unofficial uniform bc hes a detective (sadly not the old-timey kind).
>>
>>11890347
wait, is that why they called them dusters?

i never put two and two together.
>>
I recently copped a trench coat from a military surplus store. Went in to find a black field jacket and they didn't have the kind I wanted. I spotted a long coat and it was cheap ($13) and I figured if I did some DIY on it (bleaching, patches, etc) I could make it less cringy. Thoughts? If its a helpless situation I'll just donate it to goodwill or some shit.
>>
>>11890255
Yeah the manlet teens from shitty "fashion" board told you that and you instantly bought it. It is clear that you don't have the confidence to pull the trenches off.
>>
>>11890480
>Listening to Fun.

hahahahahah
>>
File: fatasscreed.png (293KB, 1286x593px) Image search: [Google]
fatasscreed.png
293KB, 1286x593px
>>
>>11890794
This looks good
>>
>>11890794
this is a wearable outfits in the streets, although the collar is a bit extravagent tbqh

as long as you take the trench coat off once you get inside fits like this are fine,
>>
Nigga just fucking wear it. If you're a grown man and the weather is appropriate, nobody will fault you for wearing a trench coat, or a bridge coat (I think the latter is better).

It's the teenage retards that wear black trenchcoats on sunny days and at school because they want to look like fucking Neo that get laughed at, and for good reason.
>>
File: lf91033_slatenavy.jpg (996KB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lf91033_slatenavy.jpg
996KB, 2400x3000px
>>11890273
medium trench without hood is the best
>>
>>11890356
Nice false equivalency you jordans wearing nigger
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.