[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing clumps of hair whenever I shower now Fuck, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: VLuQU.jpg (36KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
VLuQU.jpg
36KB, 642x361px
I'm losing clumps of hair whenever I shower now

Fuck, I'm only 20. I'm too young to go bald
>>
>>11882658
Stop showering
>>
>>11882662

Thanks for the advice, Pajeet.
>>
>>11882658
are you growing your hair out?
>>
>>11882672

Nope. I just got my hair cut two weeks ago.
>>
>>11882674
oh, well then. that sucks for you.
>>
Not OP here
2 weeks ago after i didnt wash my hair for a week i noticed my hair falling like whenever i run my hands through them i get 2-3 hairs.
It's also been 2 months since the last haircut.
Am i balding or not ?
>>
>>11882658
if you kill yourself you won't
>>
>>11883017
nah dude balding is like 10 hairs or more each time
>>
It doens't matter if you lose hair (only IF is lots of hair falling), because they will got replaced by new hair

Balding happens because of this, you lose hair but the hair don't get replaced.
>>
>>11883019
I can see my scalp now after i wet my hair and i don't think i could before.
>>
>>11883017

the average person sheds between 100-150 hairs a day, most of them in the shower

the only way to know if youre balding is to see receding and miniaturization
>>
>>11883097
>>11883017
are you saying everytime you run your hands through your hair you get a few strands? because that might be worrying. if it's just occasional then yeah that's happening to me as well relax it's completely normal

i have slightly curly hair so it tends to clump up when wet, hence revealing the scalp
>>
FIN OR DEATH BOYOS.
>>
what do you mean clumps? like, like, several hundred individual hairs every shower?

im losing like 10-50 hairs in the shower every day, its been really fucking worrying me for a while but after this long, i still havent noticed my hair getting any that much thinner.

it might seem like a lot, but we've got so many hairs it just doesnt matter
>>
>>11883134
Like when i run my hand through my hair it goes from 0 to 3 hairs on my hands and a lot more when washing it.
I don't know if its because its too long or its damaged or if i'm balding.
>>
>>11883103
I heard that the reason hair gets thinner when balding is because the follicles are miniaturizing...

If someone has really robust follicles (i.e. super thick individual strands of hair) would it necessarily mean that person is less likely to go bald?
>>
Does it matter who buzzes my hair? Is there a difference in buzz quality from a low-end barber to an artisanal hairdresser?
>>
>>11883366
4dubs checked

also i heard somewhere that the gene for male pattern baldness comes from the mother so if your granddad on your mum's bald then cya

not sure if meme though
>>
>>11883375
I guess everyone can go bald.
Noone really went bald in my senpai and if they did it was at higher ages.
I had the thickest, densest hair and I started losing my shit in my 20's

it really sucks but oh well....

and if you think something has changed on your had, you're probably right
>>
>>11882658
Check your eating habits, too much bad food might damage your hair health.
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
Not Op, but how fucked am I?
>>
>>11885073
You play soccer?
>>
>>11885092
nah
>>
Look guys, this guy is been balding since his 20's, he is 30 now and he doesn't look that bad
>>
>>11882667
kek
>>
>>11882667
Just shower with a hat on
>>
>>11882658
Brush your fucking hair dude
>>
>>11884755
What foods to avoid?
>>
>>11886316
Not him, but whenever I brush my hair a bunch of it gets pulled out. Isn't that what I'm trying to avoid?
>>
>>11882672
another anon, but i do. is it okay then?
>>
>>11887204
Anything that was too weak to stay is going to fall out anyway. I think it might stem from a scalp issue.
>>
>>11888249
My barber says that my hair is just "brittle." I don't know how to fix this. Do you know?
>>
>clumps
Do you work at a reactor or something?
>>
>>11885073
Still looks nice and think, stop worrying. And eat more.
>>
>>11885104

yes he does but not because he's balding
>>
>>11883017
i was growing my hair out and noticed the same i had like 2-4 hairs in my hand. in this time i stopped washed my hair every second day i just went to shower like 2 times in a week. right after the shower i get 0-1 hairs in my hand when i running thru my hair. is it normal? also my hair started getting really really dry and a bit curly.
>>
>>11889912
2-4 hair is nothing, u idiot
>>
>I'm only 20. I'm too young to go bald

Maybe they should tell kids about this in health class, or something.
This is how Male Pattern Baldness typically works:
At around 18-19 you probably start noticing you comb out more hair than you used to, a little trickle of it.
At around 20 you shit your pants when big wads of it fall out. It comes out of the front and sides.
After this you start losing at a trickle again but faster than you were losing it when you were 18-19.

Male Pattern Baldness isn't usually something that starts when you're 38. What actors do is use minoxodil, finasteride and hair transpants to retard their baldness.
Other men may experience thinning at an older age.

It can vary from person to person but generally MPB does happen at your age, it's not unusual.
>>
>>11883375
In my youth I rarely had a haircut without the hairdresser complimenting/complaining about how thick my hair was.
Bald now.
>>
>>11888313
healthy nutrition, coconut oil and biotin
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.