[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What vetements do you 4chan fucks have for sale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

What vetements do you 4chan fucks have for sale?
>>
>>11882228
Hopefully no one has any Vetements for sale, because Vetements is for niggers. And that would mean there are niggers on my board, in which case they'd have to leave.
>>
>>11882235

shut up already
>>
2meta3me cutesy garbage
>>
>>11882239
The picture in the OP is literally a nigger wearing Vetements, it should go without saying that this brand has no place on /fa/
>>
File: hachi.jpg (79KB, 845x634px) Image search: [Google]
hachi.jpg
79KB, 845x634px
Fashion brand created by a churka from Georgia, no thank you.
>>
>>11882243

what do you wear then? holocaust memorabilia?
>>
>>11882235
>>11882243
vetements isn't meant for niggers but they have appropriated it like they've tried appropriating raf
they're too stupid to realize they can't dress because they look at faggots like asap rocky and travis scott as fashion icons
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (348KB, 1800x1200px)
fuck you.jpg
348KB, 1800x1200px
>>11882250
i do, so why don't you go fuck yourself
>>
>>11882235
>Vetements is for niggers
what's it like thinking vans, black damaged jeans and a white tee is the epitome of fashion
>>
>>11882253
>vetements isn't meant for niggers but they have appropriated it
But by now Vetements knows this and are marketing towards nigs and nig culture

>>11882250
I wear basically anything that isn't worn by the types of rappers who are ruining fashion by getting their hordes of chimp fans to dress like them and buy everything they wear
>>
>>11882266
What's it like paying $1000 for hoodie because of the brand name on it? You niggers are mindless slaves to corporations, no wonder your race is such a mess.
>>
>>11882267
no i think denma is still staying true to his design vision

believe it or not high fashion doesn;t bend to the whim of negroes
probably because it's not american media or as heavily influenced as america as everything else you consume
>>
>>11882276
yeah man gucci is total shit because biggie smalls repped it

man you;re retarded

niggers buying a brand =/= it being a shit brand
>>
File: reweqrrdwe.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
reweqrrdwe.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>11882281
>tries to defends brands not being not being shit because niggers wear them
>uses Gucci as an example

enjoy your $700 sweatshop made t shirt
>>
>>11882259

you dress like a prissy little twat. hope you don't get dirt on your knees from sucking all that dick
>>
>>11882287

How pretentious can you get? You know literally nothing about clothing quality. You are just some dumbfuck on 4chan. And btw, I would love to see your full italian handmade bespoke wardrobe
>>
>>11882289
Shieeet Tyrone, I sorry! Here, massa will give yous a nice big ol welfare check! Go buy somma dem new jawnz!
>>
>>11882276

Will you shut the fuck up and go to /pol/ or something? Seriously no one wants to hear you whine like a girl about how you don't like black people. Who fucking cares what you think? You are a NOBODY lol.
>>
>>11882287
>t. hasn't paid attention to anything alessandro michele has done

holy shit ahahahahahahahahaha how fucking clueless can you get

>>11882289
yeah dude you can really tell a lot about my style from a detail shot of a pair of cdgh+ pants

don't project so much next time yeah??
>>
>>11882309
This is a fashion board, it's perfectly fine to talk about how a particular race is ruining fashion for everyone.
>>
>>11882314
sure but vetements isn't a symptom of niggers in fashion

you have a poor frame of reference if you think that
>>
>>11882310

oh shut the fuck up with your 4chan buzzword. I do not need any more info to determine that you are simply a dumbfuck on 4chan. If you weren't, you would either be posting relevant discussion to the thread or just not be posting in it at all. Get a fucking life.

>>11882314

LMFAO even though Vetements is EUROPEAN WOMENS BRAND that DOESNT CAST BLACK PEOPLE IN THEIR SHOWS

You are literally too fucking ignorant. Go watch a fucking Trump rally you inbred.
>>
>>11882322
>he doesn't know which posts are mine
>he doesn't realize he's posting in a bait thread anyways

lmao and you call me the dumbfuck
>>
>>11882328

You're the prissy fuck in the CDG pants yeah? Get that shit out of here. You look like a bitch. A bait thread? I'm the OP, dumbfuck. You 4chan twats are literally incapable of actual discussion. All you can do is whine about black people.
>>
>>11882333
> You're the prissy fuck in the CDG pants yeah?
That isn't actually him you stupid nigger
>>
>>11882333
>threads don't ever go off topic or change topic
>cdg pants are somehow bad yet he's inquiring about buying vetements
>whining about 4chan while using 4chan

ahahahahah holy shit go back to r e d d i t you sniveling cunt
>>
>>11882333
embarrassed for whoever made this post to be honest
>>
>>11882341
>>11882342
>>11882344

Embarrassed for all of your parents. But then again, they're probably the ones who made you all this pathetically racist and stupid
>>
>>11882355
you're so mad over a Malaysian claymation board

what a faggot
>>
>>11882360

your life probably revolves around this site if you use that joke
>>
>>11882366
>still projecting this hard
>>
>>11882355
Go to some place where your race is respected. As if that even exists.
>>
>>11882368

>still using buzzwords like a typical loser who spends most of his time on 4chan

It's really not even projecting, moreso just fact stating
>>
>>11882372

I'm white.
>>
>>11882374
sick bants dude you're really ethering me

>>11882379
ahahahahah holy shit thats even more pathetic dude just give up now good think this site is anon for your sake
>>
>>11882379
>tfw you're so cucked that you try to imitate black people's clothes
>>
>>11882387
>>11882389

>people like this actually exist

good thing this site is a magnet for you fucking freaks. Have fun with your cesspool.
>>
>tfw op tries to start a thread to buy some clothes on a 4chan board
>tfw op gets blown the fuck out for having shit taste
>tfw op then tries to project to save face
>tfw op ends up cucking himself
>>
>>11882400
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck off you cucked piece of shit stay mad faggot
>>
>>11882401

>tfw one guy has to compensate this hard on the internet and post this many times to feel like he's superior for disliking vetements and black people

>>11882406

You sound a lot angrier than I do, freak
>>
>>11882415
which is why you keep posting

log off mate
>>
>>11882415
Lol it's a lot more than one guy. You're in the minority here, everyone seems to agree your taste in nigger fashion is shit.
>>
>>11882418
>>11882422

So because I'm not an angry nigger hating freak, I'm the minority? god it feels so good
>>
>>11882430
>nigger hating freak

fuck thats some really good bait

well done
>>
>>11882434

swear to god you must be capable of saying like 4 different things max lol
>>
>>11882441
>gives people shit for being racist
>calls blacks niggers
>claims to be earnest

this is good shitposting i gotta say
>>
vetements is only cute when old people wear it like whoppi and celine dion.
>>
>>11882446

You make it really obvious that it is literally just one guy trying to argue with me. Weird how it's only you replying now huh? What happened to all the others???
All you do is greentext then spew a buzzword lmao, are you satisfied? Your level of projection is insanely ironic, where the fuck did I say I'm earnest? I said I'm white. Not incapable of saying nigger just because I'm not a babbling racist freak like you. You're pulling an argument out of your ass. Don't rip a hole in your CDGh+ pants :-) bye now kiddo I'm done arguing with an incompetent tard
>>
>>11882333
Blacks suck though
>>
File: IMG_5967.png (77KB, 232x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5967.png
77KB, 232x303px
>>11882355
Nigger detected
>>
>>11882259
cringe
>>
>>11882480
Is this new pasta?
>>
>>11882267
oh wow dude you don't like a popular fashion brand your so cool and different
>>
i swear whenever I come to /fa/ now it's just people arguing lol
>>
>>11883669
well yeah... /fa/ needs to be constantly cleansed of the streetwear filth who visit here for the first time
>>
>>11883674

crazy how all the dudes wearing streetwear filth are out in the real world getting mad head from dumb sluts while you're on 4chan "cleansing" a fashion forum. pretty pathetic desu
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.