[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf do yall have against regular fit pants? they are way more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: jay-z.png (737KB, 729x606px) Image search: [Google]
jay-z.png
737KB, 729x606px
wtf do yall have against regular fit pants? they are way more comfortable and usually better made. its more to fashion than a trendy silhouette.
>>
>somebody roasted me over my straight legs today: the thread
>>
>>11874341
>when your mom just bought you a full fit from kohls
>>
Depends on the pants. Nothing wrong regular fit chinos or wool pants, but regular fit jeans rarely look good.
>>
>>11874341
Im a manlet so i cant wear em even if i wanted to
>>
>>11874433
when regular fit pants hit your sneakers right shit its beautiful
>>
It can add visual weight, and personally I don't like how sometimes I feel like I'm swimming in fabric
>>
>>11874456
>kohls is bad

got all blank tees from there, fit solid
>>
>>11874478
i like having room it feels more natural
>>
>>11874433
skinny fit is a relatively new fad and yall act like its mandatory.
>>
Because im 5'6 and i would look like a walking fucking trash bag.

My 6'3 friend wears regular fit pants and I have to say, it looks unusual. I just feel like the silhouette of pants should always be fitted to your legs; never baggy.
>>
File: file.png (252KB, 520x693px)
file.png
252KB, 520x693px
what's wrong with pic related
>>
>>11875228
Nothing. There's also nothing wrong with relaxed fit jeans.

This skinny jean bullshit will die out soon enough.
>>
Only fatties think skinny jeans/suits are a fad. The silhouette is here to stay. Mostly tall guys can get away with straight leg pants.
>>
>>11875233
you are stuck in 2014

skinny jeans are a fad, and they always are, it comes and goes. It will die soon, and i can't wait until everyone starts buying baggy ass bootcut jeans again.

inb4 "fatty" i've walked for SL in 2014
>>
I have big legs so I buy regular fit and they fit me like slim
>>
>>11875242
>SL in 2014

Did you get fat? :_:
>>
That's not regular fit. That's baggy.
>>
>>11875242
prove it pusc
>>
>>11874341
Actually, looking over the past 36 years, baggy jeans were a far shorter-lived trend than skinny jeans. Slim/skinny jeans dominated the 80s and early-to-mid 90s, and had resurged since 2008 (thus, a total of 25 years). Meanwhile, baggy jeans were significantly popular from the late 90s to around 2008 (only around 10 years).

Also, I don't think "regular fit" will ever be back in style. Skinny jeans still seem dominant, though a tapered (loose above, slim near ankles) fit might be gaining popularity.
>>
>>11874341
Those aren't "regular fit"
Those are baggy
>>
>>11874341
Nobody gives a fuck about your pants you stupid shithead. Speaking proper english is VERY fa.

>its more to fashion than a trendy silhouette

you sound like the shitheads who played sports in high school.

There is more to fashion than trendy silhouettes

P.S. regular fit pants wear out faster and make more noise.
>>
File: IMG_9999.jpg (283KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9999.jpg
283KB, 500x740px
>>11875476
>tfw noisy pants
>>
Wait, skinny/slim fit is what everyone thinks looks good? I thought skinny jeans were skeleton, goth kid tier. That's what everyone likes now? What happened?
>>
File: 4L_1TIXGfbf.jpg (69KB, 640x813px) Image search: [Google]
4L_1TIXGfbf.jpg
69KB, 640x813px
Slim fit are the best type of jeans. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: of course you can't
>>
>>11875724
Go back to dead grandpa
>>
Skinny fit straight leg reporting in

Bestofbothworlds.jpeg
>>
I'm about 6ft 125 lbs, only jeans I look good in are straight fit like Levis 514s, anything skinnier I look like a twink, anything looser I look like my mom dresses me
>>
Uh oh, this thread again.

Skinny is fa, baggy is fa.
If you can pull it off and it looks good, wear it. Trends are not upheld the same way they were in past years. We're seeing now, and will see in the future a more democratic enforcement of fashion. This may be because of the Internet allowing access to lots of inspo from many different groups and cultures that have distinct styles of dress.

Yes, skinny jeans will be less popular in 5 years, but there will still be people wearing them because they like them. And if you can pull them off, they'll look good.
>>
>>11875228
The only thing wrong is the choice of footwear. Chukkas like cdbs and other unlined "desert boot" types should definitely be worn with slim pants. I prefer to see both eyelets as opposed to none, but one is acceptable. Looks ridiculous of the pants cover up all eyelets in my opinion senpai.
>>
>>11875773
This. I put on a pair of slim fit jeans like 6 months ago after wearing exclusively skinnies for four years. The slim jeans retain the tailored silhouette without being uncomfortable or even fucking up your silhouette by being too tight.
>>
regular all the way fammo
>>
>>11874341
>they are way more comfortable
I find skinny jeans to be superior in this case.
Oh well, you probably find them uncomfortable because you're fat.
>>
>>11875773
slim fit are the best for me
if you're really fat or have really muscular legs you might be better off with straight fit
>>
>>11874341
what the hell are "regular fit" pants
>>11875228
low waist, shit wash
>>11875418
sort of correct. but truly skinny jeans were still a pretty niche thing in the 80s/90s
>>11876660
prob only find skinny jeans "comfortable" because they blend the fabric with that nasty droopy stretch material
>>
File: 1475706929300.jpg (551KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475706929300.jpg
551KB, 1280x960px
Skinny jeans are slightly more of a risk to wear which makes them more /fa/. By risk I mean you might get called a faggot, which will never happen if you wear regular fit pants. The stigma they carry, no matter how slight in this day and age, is what makes them more fashionable.
>>
>>11877481
saved
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.