[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAIR COLORS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

What hair colors are /fa/ approved?

>Im dyeing my black hair to titanium on Wednesday
>Is there anything I should know about how to handle colored hair
>>
i think it's a little late in the game to go silver/white, i like natural colors better right now. that aside, i had silver hair for a while.

tips: don't wash your hair, especially not with shampoo. wash your hair with just conditioner/purple conditioner if you have to. use purple pigment dye in conditioner as your toner in between root touch ups; if you have roots and you tone your hair using a toner that mixes with peroxide, your roots will turn yellow/orange.
>>
>>11870090
I wasent gonna bleach all my hair. I use a lot of black and silver/white clothes. So I was thinkng of starting the bleaching right above my scalp so you can still see some of the pure black hair that I got. I think it would look really good like that

To be honest Im just want see what I'd look like with frosted hair. I might actually look fuckable
>>
>>11870090
I want to bleach my hair white/silver/platium blonde but the thing is, I have very greasy hair so I have to use shampoo pretty often.
What should I do?

btw, I saw this pic going viral yesterday, how do you get this final fantasy hair look? I mean, it doesn't look like "normal" bleached hair.
>>
>>11870416
Bleach dries the shit out of hair, it won't get oiley quickly when bleached
>>
File: qwert.jpg (412KB, 1244x1920px) Image search: [Google]
qwert.jpg
412KB, 1244x1920px
>>11870416
I have greasy hair and I've bleached my hair platinum this summer.

After that they did feel way more dry than usual, but not necessarily in a good way.

After 1 month I started getting sick of the regrowth and their straw-like feel, and I went for the buzz cut meme, which I regret.

Keep in mind I was heavy conditioning them, not stressing them too much etc but in the end bleaching your hair = killing them
>>
>>11870054

Damn, she's pretty

BRB, bleaching my hair.
>>
>>11870616

You look like Milo Yinoapoolous
>>
white/ash is god tier
>>
>>11870395
i wouldn't really recommend doing that. if you do leave some black, though, either don't get toner on it or only use purple pigment in conditioner to tone (which would be hard to get even, but is possible). if peroxide toner gets on your black hair, even where it meets the blond, it will lift it to brown/orange/yellow.
>>
>>11870636
Does milo have a giant black square over his face too?
>>
>>11871356
>>11871356
To be honest my friend is dying my hair on Friday. Im pretty exited. And I trust her since she grew up working in a salon. Ima end up posting them, I know it

>already feeling shitty for something I havent done
>>
>>11870764
not with tumblrina cosplayer makeup
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
just dyed
>>
>>11873728
Get in natural light

>shitty side shot
>>
>>11870616
JC?????
>>
>>11870054
name ?
>>
>>11870090
>natural
Not if you have shitty black hair
Having brown or blonde hair just immediately puts you top tear but when you have shitty black hair nothings good
>>
File: 1447999495590.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447999495590.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>11874684
Fucking can't stand it
>>
>>11874684

>what is shitty black hair?
>what does it look like
>Mine is super thin and wont stay still
>If I dont use about 2lbs of wax/gel I cant control it

To be honest I think you can fuck up hair really easily and get something that doesn't fit your face, or getting something that looks so plain and lifeless. It's sad really.
>>
>>11870416
not gay but i'd fuck the shit out of jordan if you know what I mean
>>
Which shade of red is the most /fa/ on a woman?
>>
>>11876212
No, please explain.
>>
>>11870764

Who is that girl, someone give name
>>
What is the hair color you have and the hair color you /fa/?

I have ash brown hair and really want to have black hair.
>>
>>11876307
That's Pink, the singer
>>
>>11876307
Brittenelle Fredericks
>>
>>11870764
>my ex-girlfriends roommate gets posted on 4chan
this is a weird feeling, she was a hair stylist though.
>>
File: IMG_5421.jpg (157KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5421.jpg
157KB, 750x1334px
I've been considering dying my hair white, silver, or bleached blonde lately. I've never died my hair before, and I'm already dirty blonde. But I just had the sadest haircut of my life; my hair looked great, and I ended up cutting off over a year's worth of growth to make it into a shitty, uneven poof on my head. I'm going to shave it all off now (well not shave, but cut as short as can be) is it worth it to dye hair that short while I grow it out, or am I going to look like Eminem? Pic was me a few days ago, obviously I didn't wear it like that though.
>>
>>11873957
who?
>>
>>11876445
Im dyeing my black-hole black hair to ash white on Sunday

>you have what you dont want
>>
File: B2-gb4vCcAAa7yI.jpg (43KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
B2-gb4vCcAAa7yI.jpg
43KB, 480x540px
>>11876502
if you hair is in good shape, you should bleach it, if you don't like it you could always buzz it off

but buzzing it off and bleaching it afterwards will give you the "frosted tips" look very quickly, unless you can always be bleaching/buzzing to maintain the " eminem look" that kinda looks easy to pull of, but it requires lots of maintenance and damages your hair while it grows
>>
File: 1442953956593.jpg (339KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442953956593.jpg
339KB, 600x600px
>>
>>11874684
this.

im cursed with shitty hair. also ugly. but i mean, if i could have had good hair it wouldve made up for it a little.
>>
>>11876307
Brittenelle the lesbian goddess Fredericks
>>
>>11877706
You look retarded
>>
File: asdasdasd.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
I really want to try dying my hair platinum. I have pretty dark brown hair naturally and have never in my life dyed it so I've really been wanting to try something new. Only problem is I have a darker complexion and pretty heavy eyebrows so I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it off.

Pic is the only one I could find with my face showing on FB dont h8- so there's that for reference.
Would appreciate some opinions.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.