[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to dress like the quiet, 'mysterious' person I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

How to dress like the quiet, 'mysterious' person I am?

I know I'm cringe and all but I might as well dress appropriately for my personality (or lack thereof)
>>
>>11867552
Blacks, greys. No really vibrant colors.
Not to the point that its emo tier thou,
>>
Milsurp. Thrifted clothes
>>
File: 1452777573216.gif (2MB, 360x215px) Image search: [Google]
1452777573216.gif
2MB, 360x215px
>>11867552

>that picture

jesus christ. Only good part about it is the FF9 detail on the tv
>>
>>11867559
What kind of hairstyle? I'm trying to grow mine to at least shoulders, but since my face is pretty feminine and it's in the awkward growth stage then I'm having second thoughts. It's also naturally black which is a blessing and a curse.

If I could grow some facial hair I'd totally go short hair + beard of some kind (maybe goatee)
>>
DONT GO TO HOT TOPIC EVER PLEASE
no emo band shirts
By that I mean if you go a concert and it's 90% adolescent girls it's unacceptable
Lots of milsurp Dark colors tho
Old skools
Black ultraboosts
Filling pieces black suede Apaches
Black Sambas
Carhartt black beanie in case it's cold
Dark black skinny Levi's 511
German milsurp boots
Doc martens
Black tees
Black sweaters
White polos and cord shirts to wear under black sweaters with the collar coming out
No slouchy beanies EVER
No flat billed hats. You can buy them and bend the bill tho
NO BRIGHT COLORS EVER EVER EVER
A couple white tees
I love ugly makes good track pants
Stampd is great if you have money
Rick Owens too if you got cash
Some raf pieces are good
Rings are nice but keep them simple or edgy, novum collection has a good one, so does macabre gadgets get something edgy but not huge and loud, subtly is good
Get a fade but keep the top messy but not too long and don't make it look dirty if your hair is curly thats gonna look dope
Black skinny chinos are cool too
if you wear shorts no athletic ones and make sure they are dark colored and sit above the knee
There u effay now
>>
>>11867650
This is perfect, thank you anon
>>
>>11867552
>>11867568

Leafy is that you?
yeah definitely grow some facial hair to hide your un-chin
>>
>>11867654
Thanks
Just keep in mind it won't work if your fat
Idk what you look like but your picture hives me ideas
>>
>>11867675
5ft11 72kg
Not fat, somewhere between skinny and 'ripped'
>>
Dress like the aesthetic of your favourite kind of music. Let people know what you listen to.

When they finally ask you about your favourite kind of music, you'll see how powerful it is, when they mentioned plebeian names.
>>
>>11867552
>hey you look so mysterious, i was wondering where you get your clothes from
>uh...
>>
>>11867716
I like Alice Cooper a lot
>>
>>11867749
Oh.
Then ditch all the bullshit said previously, it probably doesn't apply to you.

You need a glam metal look.
Which means leather pants, torn shirts, lots of studs everywhere, and fluffy hair

see:
>>
>>11867766
>>11867749
also:
no streetwear.
no streetwear.
>>
>>11867766
>>11867768
Nah I wouldnt dress like him I just love the music. The pieces you listed already seem pretty ace to me.

I like all sorts of music, not just AC. Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, NOFX, Bad Religion, Misfits, Sum 41, Rise Against, Breaking Benjamin

Basically metal/punk

But then I don't naturally have a metal/punk attitude
>>
>>11867786
Alright. Then it's hoodies and boots for you.
Get yourself some nice boots from your
LOCAL
MILSURP
STORE
>>
File: Normcore.jpg (101KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
Normcore.jpg
101KB, 940x540px
>quiet, 'mysterious' person
>my personality (or lack thereof)
definitely don't dress loud like a goth freak
unless you're trying to make up for your lack of personality

dress average/boring like a GAP catalog.
>>
>>11867806
Got it

Thanks kind anon
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (2MB, 3578x3148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
2MB, 3578x3148px
>>11867786
T E R R O R W A V E
Or just normcore
>>
dress formal and nosebleed a lot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.