[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTFIH! MALE MODEL GOD DAVID GANDY ADVOCATES NOT FASHION BUT PLAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/fashion-and-style/10315048/My-ultimate-style-icon-The-plain-T-shirt.html

> the T-shirt has been sported by many of the biggest male style icons and fashion influencers in history. Think Marlon Brando in A Streetcar Named Desire, or Paul Newman in Eve Arnold’s famous photo of him at the Actors Studio in the mid 50s, or James Dean at the wheel of his Porsche Spyder (all of them looking effortlessly stylish in a plain white tee). Google images of Giorgio Armani, one of the great men's fashion designers, and I promise you that half of them will show him in a plain black T-shirt.

>Today’s style icons like a simple T-shirt too. David Beckham wears a plain tee and jeans arguably better than anybody. Ryan Gosling, in his latest films - "The Place Beyond the Pines" and "Only God Forgives" - looks great in loose crew T-shirts, adapted either with the sleeves cut off or slightly rolled.

>remember just one thing, gentlemen. Before you head out to re-stock, there's one common factor that makes a T-shirt a classic. No logos, no writing, no jokes, no images. As my nephew knows full well, it has to be PLAIN.
>>
>>11867353
>Good looking guy in excellent shape doesn't feel the need for special clothing

I did get similar advice from an ex. She said a good t was killer
>>
But its a plain t shirt, its not interesting or unique, just reliable and easy.
>>
no one above age 18 with any sense of clothing wears graphic tee's
>>
>>11867353
this dood has a massive case of the gyno
>>
>>11867353
I've been saying that a white tee and jeans are the best combination forever

Why does no one listen
>>
>>11867403
You're talking to a masses that consist of mostly underaged teen and/or undeveloped young adults.
>>
>>11867403
Because you think fashion is about being able to walk around town looking unoffensive instead of something creative that people do for fun/enjoyment.
>>
What are some good brands for this?
All I have right now are undershirts, they're way too thin to wear as real shirts
>>
>>11867353
I've worn, and still do, a uniform of black-tee blue jeans for the past couple years. I'm above average looks so get compliments on that all the time but never on this outfit, even my girlfriend complained that I wore the same clothes 'all the time'. I still wear my uniform but now I've switched up my wardrobe a bit I think I can get away with it because I'm only 21, I'm good looking, tall, good body, but I now occasionally wear vintage sports branded tees. The stuff nobody else really wears like umbro, kappa, reebok etc. and wearing this with casual trousers rather than jeans has gotten me a lot of compliments from my edgy hipster fag friends
>>
File: 1459413201189.png (65KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459413201189.png
65KB, 540x527px
>>11867353
yes because a guy who looks in virtually anything knows that it'll look just as good on others as it does to him.
>>
>>11867834
This is a pretty good statement that sums up why some some people problems with /fa/
>>
>>11867397
>not knowing what gyno is
There is a difference between muscle and fatty tissue, anon
>>
>>11867382
its 2016
on average people up to 25 or 30 are still like teens to an extent
>>
File: 1475561593357.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
1475561593357.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>11867353
This merely sound like some poorfag's excuse and justification for being uncreative and insecure.

The "b-but these people wore it" argument can probably go for just about any article of clothing, a leather jacket for example. What are you even trying to say, OP?
>>
True. You can be interesting with shoes, hair, etc but shirts are entirely about showing off your lean physique
If you arent in shape fix that before you worry about clothes
>>
>>11867374
That's where fabric, fit and cutting come into play, my friend.
>>
>>11867954
Hanes, Gold toe, Comfort Colors
>>
>>11868028
Its the age of social media. The only reason this stop at 30 right now is because hardly anyone older than 30 really is into the internet and social media shit. The older the current generation get, the older the "teens".
>>
>>11869977
The teen years have been increasing since the 50's. It's got more to do with a prolonged period without any real responsibilities.
>>
>>11870064
IF ONLY CHILD LABOR COULD BE BROUGHT BACK UGH THIS NEW GENERATION SUCKS HUH GUYS SO LAZY SO IMMATURE

just be happy we can party and do drugs all weekend and dont have to work 12+ hours without break, not to mention the fucking internet and how higher education is much more accesible
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.