[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are brass knuckles /fa/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Are brass knuckles /fa/ ?
>>
yes.
>>
I had a dream last night I copped some brass knuckles from a guy after he tried to punch me
>>
File: b61d3.jpg (110KB, 719x436px) Image search: [Google]
b61d3.jpg
110KB, 719x436px
I love them. I use to collect them when I had a job. pic related is my favorite one.
>>
>>11866465
yes but their for pussies
>>
>>11866580
that's stupider and edgier even than the ones with skulls and shit on the knuckles, you should jump in a burning building
>>
>>11866465
USA made and actually brass, yes
>>
>>11867464
I don't think the country your blunt weapon was manufactured in has much impact on it's effayness, unless it's like a medieval-style mace or something
>>
File: flanged mace.jpg (297KB, 979x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flanged mace.jpg
297KB, 979x1200px
>>11867473
tfw no opulently decorate Italian flanged mace
>>
File: jokings.jpg (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
jokings.jpg
75KB, 640x1136px
>>11866580
You COLLECT brass knuckles? Do you live in a North Carolina flea market? What's the matter with you?
>>
>>11867485
I hear windlass makes a pretty good affordable italian-style mace
it's made in india of course
>>
I've punched people with knuckle dusters before drunk
>>
>>11866580
>comic sans
>>
>>11867473
I do.
>>
>>11867473
Even If they were made in some asian country?
>>
>>11867459
>>11867494

it's no different from the kids who buy swords, lame as it may be.
>>
>>11867995
Swords have historical significance, unlike a common thug weapon with questionable practical application. Furthermore each style of sword will offer a different performance to varying degrees.
There's nothing wrong with buying a pair of brass knucks out of curiosity or appreciation, but collecting barely functional/show pieces is fucking autistic and the same goes for shitty fantasy swords.
>>
File: I6OTT5fh.jpg (17KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
I6OTT5fh.jpg
17KB, 287x344px
>>11868029
>Swords have historical significance
>>
>>11867485
now this is effay, id take this over a baseball bat or anything else as a mantle piece and home defense any day
>>
Only if they're actually brass knuckles. None of that decorating shit. Just get the fucking thing to have an upper hand.
>>
File: 1459777790535.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459777790535.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>11868041
How is acknowledging a weapon archetype that has been used for over a thousand years as historically significant fedora related?

You just seem eager to use your stale memes anon
>>
>>11868029
>Swords have historical significance
>Knuckledusters don't

Nigger, variants of the brass knuckle have existed for literal millennia. The Greeks and Romans had the caestus which was like a leather boxing glove reinforced with iron plates.
Apparently soldiers back in the Civil War were also big fans of brass knuckles. So yeah, significance there.
>>
>>11868098
Caestae were mostly used in exhibition combat, they were never meant to be used in combat as a lethal weapon. As for trench spikes, they were phased out due to the much more versatile regular fighting knife.
The fact that a few groups of people in history have used a variant of the knuckle duster does not equate it to the significance of an instrument of war that has been used in every culture and historic period of humanity since we discovered we can work metal. The only other weapon close to the proliferation of the sword is the spear and, perhaps, the bow.
If you can't see how much more significant the sword is, you are the real nigger here.
>>
>>11869227
Human fedora pls go back to mfa
>>
>>11869282
>history intimidates me
>>
>>11868041
>>11868098
#triggered

One meme'd and the other guy started with "nigger"
>>
>>11869282
>Gets shut down and spergs a response that makes no sense.

Well done chap.
>>
>>11866465
no bigger way of admitting you're a gigantic pussy. dnc
>>
brass knuckle imagery on tshirts are pretty effay
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.