[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ advice thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x548px
In serious need of some advice- only 5"7 and usually wear fits like these but they look awful on me- any advice on fits and styles for short girls? What looks good on shorter girls?
>>
>implying 5'7 is short for a girl
>>
>>11862832
Where the hell do you live? thats not remotely tall
>>
>>11862832
Id say it's on the short to average maybe, I can't pull off any baggy loose clothing as it just swamps me. Looking for inspo that would look good and not try hard
>>
>>11862835
Its the ideal height for women
>>
you probably have short stumpy legs
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 1301x2105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1301x2105px
>>11862898
Bitch you guessed it
>>
>>11862885
Do you think anon? When people haven't met me before and have just seen my pictures they always say they imagined me as taller so I probably don't suit my height
>>
>>11862962
that's even better though. having tall person proportions as a short person is the best combo desu
>>
Now those are long, skinny legs.
>>
File: image.png (559KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
559KB, 640x1136px
>>11862967
Not when you wanna pull of looks that only tall people can wear tho just makes me look try hard. Was thinking of just trying to look cute but my face/aesthetics really don't suit the cute look
>>
5'7" is the average for women in the tallest country in the world, and above average in the rest of the world

add 6" of head above your eyelevel, maybe that's the issue
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>11862971
Not that skinny anon just big ass trousers
>>
>>11862984
Hmm true, don't know if maybe my body is too disproportionate as well so it's just hard to get the right lengths/cuts to suit
>>
that are some nice pictures to be honest
>>
>>11863018
That are a nice compliment friendo
>>
>>11862984
6" ?????? how huge is your forehead ffs
>>
>>11862835
Not the person you replied to but where I go to Uni, most girls are around 5'5" or shorter and most guys are about as tall, with not that many being 6' and taller.

I'm only 5'7" and I'm taller than pretty much every girl at my school, and taller than a large portion of the guys.
>>
>>11863134
I'm not sure mine is 6" I would say my forehead is kind of average so it wouldn't add much "height"
>>
>>11863147
Wow really what country are you from? Most girls here range from 5"5 to 5"11 but I've noticed that most young girls now days are very tall for their age.. Feel like a female version of a manlet
>>
>>11863152
I seriously don't believe that's you, no way someone would post his pictures so willingly on 4chan.

You're playing with fire here.
>>
>>11863159
I'm from the US. I go to school in Central New Jersey
>>
>>11863170
Why do you say that anon
>>11863177
Oh right! I'm from Europe so I don't know how much the average height differs between us.
>>
>>11863191
asocials on here are usually neets, meaning they have lots of time to find out more about you so they can jerk off to you

but I am not going to be ruining it for them, so post a fit pic?
>>
>>11863191
Yeah I've noticed that generally speaking, Northern Europe has a lot of tall people relative to the average height over here. We get a lot of international students at my uni and that always seems to be the case. We also have a huge Chinese population and most of them are tiny and adorable
>>
>>11862832
I think OP thinks this sub is all 6'2" statuesque women
>>
>>11862787
Ah it depends on weight too i guess?
My friend is 5.7 & 118pounds and she pulls similar to pic related off well while being 5.5 &105 pounds makes me look shit in same outfit as her
For me i just gave up on pants, skirts will do
>>
>>11862835
>thats not remotely tall
>implying 5'7 is short for a girl
So let me get this straight. In your universe there are only 2 possibilities: either someone is short or they are tall. Pretty cool. You kids really need to get a reality check.
>>
>>11864070
Very valid point, I'm a uk size 6/8 so I'm quite shapely rather than petite figure-wise maybe losing weight is key here
>>
>5'1
>fml
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.