[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom she WASHED MY RAWS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2011.jpg (71KB, 577x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2011.jpg
71KB, 577x800px
My mom she WASHED MY RAWS
>>
what exactly happens when you wash raws?
>>
>>11861759
Ruins potential fading
>>
>>11861754
This is a blast from the past

I miss old /fa/
>>
>>11861754
I really don't see the point in raw denim. I've never been able to get a full year out of a pair of pants without the seems around the crotch slowly separating and ripping eventually. but all I wear are levis? is raw denim more well made?
>>
>>11861816
There is a significant difference in quality. Levis are terrible. Buy the right raw denim and it will last you a long time.
>>
>>11861759
you lose the "sick fades" that you've spent months trying to get and they no longer stink of shit
>>11862212
There is NO difference between raw and regular denim in terms of quality, it is to do with the dying process.
"raw" refers to the fact that it wasn't prewashed so none of the indigo from the initial dye has been removed, so by wearing them "raw" they fade naturally. This is an aesthetic choice not anything to do with quality.
>>
>>11862236

I wash my pants every after single day of work because I can't stand the thought of food particles being on them after eating or going through the kitchen at work on my way to the bathroom, the specs of shit that end up on it as I wipe, the small drops of piss that bounce around when I pee.

Yet people wear them daily for months and claim they're just as clean as when washed, meanwhile I wonder what's smelling like flowers when I didn't use any fragrance that day and I remember it's my jeans.

People are fucking disgusting.
>>
>but maaaaaaaaahm
>>
>>11862288
and this is why you are a pleb and will never reach enlightenment
>>
>>11862288
Totally understand where youre coming from. Some years ago I was in the same boat, maybe even worse. I used to wash my hands like 30 or 40 maybe even 50 times a day. I'd wash my hands if i even accidentally touched my jeans/pants while wearing them (because of the reasons you mentioned). Thankfully i realised i had a problem and forced myself to stop over a span of like a year. Although my other OCD habits remain (still have to do things a certain number of times), i'm not too much of a clean freak anymore.

anyways, you really shouldnt be washing your garments that often, unless you dont care too much about them. Undershirts/underwear are obvoiusly fine (shirts too, if it's a little hot), but other wise washing them on the daily will make them wear out really quick, which is okay i guess for a worn out look but not every garment looks good like that.
about the piss thing tho, i try REALLY REALLY hard to piss slow so there's pretty much no splash every time lol
>>
>>11862361
and before you point out the bathrooms are full of small bits of floating faeces, yes im aware but it gives me some piece of mind to not see visible droplets of urine splashing back onto my pants
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.