[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is talking effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

File: talking.jpg (124KB, 590x527px) Image search: [Google]
talking.jpg
124KB, 590x527px
I noticed that fashionable people tend to talk less (only answer or say something important, while "sheepies" or "cookie cutters", which are not interesting at all, talk a lot.

How often do you talk?

I am deciding if I should stop talking at all unless I have to so I can have some kind of /fa/ "image" ?
>>
>>11861011
I speak around 20 words a day, but a lot more subconsciously
>>
>>11861011
Don't talk unless absolutely necessary. Don't even say goodbye to people. Just exit. Numales talk relentlessly. Don't become one of them
>>
>>11861014
I see, lol.. I am like at 200+ words a day I think, I wasn't paying attention to it until recently..

>>11861024
I don't want to be rude or anything, I think I will still be greeting etc, but with a "tired" voice so it sounds forced
>>
>>11861011
Most of my day-to-day vocabulary was curated by listening to Longmont Potion Castle CDs for hours a day, so I typically use words and phrases like "every which way," "take a peep," "gander," "where do you stand," "saddle up," "up 'ere," and "fella."

I also typically only speak when spoken to
>>
>>11861028
Well a one word "goodbye" would be sufficient. A solid goodbye and exit with no hesitation is very dominant respectable behavior
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_1c83.jpg (54KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_1c83.jpg
54KB, 480x348px
Yes it is. Having friends is fa once you grow out of the le depressed edgy phase. read how to win friends and influence people. it makes socializing so much easier.
>>
>>11861035
Those words are dangerously numale-esque. Be careful there
>>
>>11861055
I agree with influencing people for self gain but any emotional "friend" attachment isn't necessary. Having people believe you are their friend is the key. Got to stay in control of people and take care of yourself only
>>
I don't really talk a lot during the day, so most people assume I'm just really boring.
>>
>>11861056
HOW
>>
>>11861035
Are you sure your not from the north of England
>>
>>11861234
U S of A, baby
>>
>>11861011

a silver tongue makes you admirable and likeable. people will enjoy your company, and forget to judge your physical manifestation.

is being post-/fa/, fa?

being /fa/ is really the whipping on top.
>>
>convincing yourself its cool not to speak because you lack the social skills and confidence to do so

been there, you'll come back
>>
>>11861279

intrinsically caring about fashion is one of the best indicators of a shallow, shitty person. Forcing yourself to care is the only way /fa/
>>
File: image.png (279KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279KB, 421x421px
>tfw I was that kid who sits in the back who rarely talks
>tfw qt girl says why don't you talk
>spill spaghetti and just shrug shoulders
>think of what I could've said to sound more cool but just cringe myself to sleep

happened about three times a school year. thank god I'm in college so I don't have to put up with this anymore.
>>
>>11861567
when people ask me why i don't talk a just shake my side to side really fast until they leave

works every time
>>
>>11861011
I don't talk much because I don't have friends.

Know when to stop talking, and don't be loud, being loud is very uneffay.

Let other people have a chance to say what they want to say, consciously listening and being able to provide valid and interesting input to a conversation is very effay.
>>
This is one of the most autistic threads I've ever seen on 4chan. Is this a legit question? How old are you people?
>>
>>11861702
check the waywt threads and see for yourself
>>
>>11861234
saddle up fella
>>
good shitpost
>>
File: 1438258058675.jpg (15KB, 281x350px) Image search: [Google]
1438258058675.jpg
15KB, 281x350px
>>11861011
This is where I draw the line. This is where it fucking ends.

I'm wholeheartedly convinced that this board can be deleted and NOTHING of value would be lost. It does not spawn good conversation, it does not contribute anything at all to the site, it doesn't give good advice, it doesn't create OC, it does nothing at all but circlejerk over the term "/fa/" and take itself too serious.

How can anyone ACTUALLY ask this question? I used to think that these "IS X /FA/?????PLSRESOND" threads were satire but they keep popping up and keep getting serious responses.

But now I'm really tired of this shit. I've been here for over a year and I can safely say that 90% of the threads here are absolute shit. Mods and jannies don't care (if they are here at all). The only posters actually contributing anything at all are trips ffs, THE FUCKING TRIPS.

So here's my advice:
Act like a normal human being you fucking retard Jesus Christ stop being an edgy little faggot. I feel like I'm the only fucking person on this board who is older then 18, this shit is too much to take.

>inb4 nice blog xdddd
And yes you're goddamn right I'm fucking mad right now. I feel like Mr. Mugatu in Zoolander
>>
File: sdsd.png (204KB, 379x334px) Image search: [Google]
sdsd.png
204KB, 379x334px
>>11862775
>trips
You mean these?
>>
File: D012_Squall_CG.png (280KB, 605x436px) Image search: [Google]
D012_Squall_CG.png
280KB, 605x436px
So like Squall? lol
>>
>>11861024
hahha what the fuck is this post

you're just a shut in loser
>>
>>11861011
I'm not talkative unless i have to be
>>
>>11862775
gj
>>
>>11862869
ok numale
>>
What means "sheepies" and "cookie cutters"?
Many /fa/-looking kids in my uni talk to their classmates a lot but ignore teachers.
I consider it mean and i'm pretty much the opposite but it is also totally my fault for having no interest in people around my age.
So not sure, really.
>>
>>11863017
basically normies in non-autismo speech
>>
>>11861066
Friends are actually nice. Talking is nice.
Stop giving a shit and be yourself, this thread is stupid.
>>
>>11861066
Thanks edgy machiavellian Anon.
>>
Really though, if this post isn't satire.
This shouldn't need explaining. The most "/fa/" thing you can do is be confident in yourself and your individual style and not give a shit what people think.
>>
>>11862775
That is the point, the people on here are younger than 18 and extremely insecure.
>>
This is one of the top 3 dumbest cringe threads on /fa/ I've seen.
>>
>>11861011
Never speak unless spoken to, and even then respond with only, "yes", "no", or *silence*.
Key part is that silence IS an option.
Also, never verbally ask for anything, /fa/ people do everything themselves, we can't rely on other people because, as many people on here would agree, people are always conspiring to fuck you over.
So in review, "yes", "no", or "................."
>>
>>11861024
>not saying goodbye

You're just an asshat
>>
Is this thread fucking real. What the fuck guys.
>>
File: 1475623082571.jpg (35KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1475623082571.jpg
35KB, 500x265px
ITT: Socially inept morons who think it's cool to not be friendly or share your interests with people.

Fuck you and fuck your narcissism.
>>
Yes, talking is effay. You don't want to come off as an autist.

Of course, though, listening is more effay than talking. Active listening, specifically. People like talking about themselves and shit that interests them. So if you encourage them to talk about those things, be attentive, get interested, and use appropriate body language, they'll enjoy talking to you. And if someone's clearly inviting you to talk about yourself, go ahead, but don't prattle on endlessly.
>>
>>11861011
Not speaking is an easy way to stay noncontroversial.

You will never become a cult of personality without talking. However, you will also not ever become a total outcast or sperg either (exception: you give off a raper autist vibe).

Talking a lot is a risky behavior. It has big potential rewards but also huge potential drawbacks if you say the wrong things.
>>
>>11861011
Not often. Pretty rare actually. Most conversations don't make me want to talk/participate. I kind of lost interest in talking recreationally/pointlessly/casually. Well not interest but ability. I can only talk when i really need to or when there's actually a point/goal. I can be witty sometimes, but most of the time i created those jokes in my head.
>>
>>11864325
>people are always conspiring to fuck you over

Exactly. There are no "friends". At the end of the day you're on your own. Emotions get in the way and no-one will have your best interests.
>>
>>11861055
It seems like you force yourself to be that kind of person. You make friends because you emotionally need them, not technically.
>muh networking
Bs
>>
Networking and friends will get you nowhere. Its only going to mold you into whatever the network is. Don't rely on others. Be yourself and think for yourself. Talking and language don't have anything on actual self reflection
>>
>>11864511
>Its only going to mold you into whatever the network is

hence why all comments are the same under every new reddit post, facetiously cheeky nonsense desperate to be so, so random and zany!
>>
>>11861011
Jesus Christ, OP.
Talking is an essential part of making people feel comfortable around you - it's the gateway to making connections with both men and women.
Nobody wants to hang around a guy with a stone cold expression who doles out his words like they're nuggets of gold, regardless of how well-dressed he is. Just don't become the guy who does nothing but talk.
Women are a totally different matter.
>>
>>11864516
Reddit is an echo chamber where actual questions and thinking against the norm are pushed to the bottom. Safe expected comments for karma and popularity are pushed to the top. This is what happens in real life as well
>>
>>11864518
Of course we all know that. The problem is, most of us don't feel emotionally in need of interaction or companion. What's the point of doing something that you don't want to ? Like, i'm very lonely, but i find it very comfy.
>>
>>11864539

I know exactly how you feel my man, but for people like us social interaction has to viewed as a tool for gaining resources in the form of business connections, career opportunities, pussy, etc..
Your indifference is a gift - it means you can reap the benefits of using people without feeling lonely. Many successful people do this.
>>
>>11864553
Not him but yes, that is all you can do. When you look out for yourself social interaction is only useful for self gain/sex.
>>
>>11861011

being social is all about talking.
staying quiet will make you look like a shy loser.

shy losers are not considered effay.
>>
Its pretty clear that some of the people ITT are devoid of strong emotions and have some type to ASPD. This is very apparent in some of these posts. Not saying this is a bad thing, some people crave and need social interaction and others view it as the means to self gain.
>>
>>11863150
Agreed
>>
>>11864511
Are you actually still in high school? Get the fuck out with this shit
>>
>>11864593
im 29, how old are you?
>>
>>11861035
cringe
>>
>>11864604 this is what counseling is for
>>
>>11864498
then why are you on a fashion board learning to dress for others? or giving advice to people if you dont believe in mutual associations
>>
ITT:
>I'm an autistic introvert with an aversion towards social settings and conversation, how can I blind myself from my imperfections and gain a feeble sense of superiority over everyone?
>>
>>11863181
/thread
>>
File: tumblr_lpd2v2AWF61r0mu70o1_500.jpg (22KB, 402x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpd2v2AWF61r0mu70o1_500.jpg
22KB, 402x338px
This thread again, I thought we already told you insecure, autistic rejects of society that questions like this are utterly stupid and usually come from asement with rarely any human interaction.

Conforming to a standard of talking made by a fellow loser on a Cambodian duck grooming forum only shows that you're already un/fa/. Someone who is /fa/ talks how they like it's all down to your aura and charisma at the end of the end which determine whether people like talking at all.

tl:dr: full rick
>>
>>11865416
basement dwellers*. sigh , the autism in this thread has infected me already.
>>
>>11861024
I think you're just autistic my man. saying goodbye doesnt make you a numale lmao
>>
>>11865172
There are other motivations on coming other than "learning how to dress". Like laughing at motherfuckers. As for mutual associations here, this is an anonymous conversation. This is as informal as you can get. I don't know what your trying to get at there
>>
worrying about being /fa/ is not /fa/
>>
>>11861011
>>
>is talking /fa/?

Get a fucking life
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (129KB, 725x1092px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
129KB, 725x1092px
ITT:
>people who want to be think they are like pic related just because they're autistic and never speak

i dont have the driver greentext, but it fits this thread pretty well
>>
>>11861011
I will think this is bait

It will be better for the board if everyone thinks this is bait

This board could not have sunk this low
>>
Threads like this is the reason this why board needs to get deleted forever.
It's beyond fixing now.
>>
>>11861011
i talk to myself a lot

and when im around people i sometimes talk an unnecessary amount cause im afraid they will think im boring or angry

and no it's not /fa/

caring about what people think will never be /fa/ either
>>
>>11861702
>>11862775
SAME HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY FEEL BAD READING THIS BULLSHIT

Stop being fucking autistic and following this retarded forum's advice on things non-fashion, you are literally ruining your life trying to do everything in an "effay" way.
>>
File: 1473718885490.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1473718885490.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>11861011
mfw I dont really ever talk because anxiety of looking retarded and ironically not talking makes me look even more retarded i think. i started a new job a week ago and two people already asked me why am i always mad, im not though and nobody talks to me during breaks bc i come off rude i think
but im not even fashionable kek

idk u should just be urself or else ur gonna look idiotic if u change all of a sudden and ur gonna look like a try hard
>>
>>11861323
tried this too and failed then realize people still look at you weird for not talking
>>11861697
>Know when to stop talking, and don't be loud, being loud is very uneffay.
this is the most important part
>>11864387
> People like talking about themselves and shit that interests them

good advice right here

i sometimes get people telling me their whole life story just by seeming really interested in whatever they say.
>>
/fa/ confirmed more autistic than /jp/

holy shit
>>
>>11861014
this is how depression starts
>>
File: autism meter.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism meter.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>11861011
I'm not a super extrovert who feels the need to talk to everyone around me but holy fuck this thread.

I don't see how having friends, showing people you're approachable, and networking are not /fa/.
>>
Pretty laconic to be honest don't really see much of a reason to say much unless it needs to be said or if the subject itself is even all that interesting to me.
>>
>>11861011
fucking autists
>>
>>11865416
this idea of 'just do what you want' and 'be who you are' is complete bullshit, and isn't even really a possibility in latecapitalism
>>
If you didn't recognize this thread as a satire/sarcasm you should feel really bad about yourself.
>>
>>11867801
you're talking to much m8
>>
how do you respond when someone is talking to you too much and just keeps going and going?
>>
>>11867870
Simply walk away
>>
>>11861011
monolingualism is so far from /fa/
if any of you speak or are learning less than 4 languages, you should honestly consider not furthering your existence
>>
>>11866788
>get people telling me their whole life story just by seeming really interested
Some people just want to do that anyway. I can be genuinely disinterested in someone who's speaking with me and they'll still prattle on regardless.

The only advice I can think of regarding conversation and being "effay" is learning when not to speak. Not everything needs to be continued or expanded upon in conversation, and you don't need to tell someone everything on your mind. Being concise is key.
>>
>>11867890
kek no one thinks that learning new languages is impressive m8
>>
>>11867906
>American spotted
You would if you knew more than one language
>>
>>11867912
>LE NEW LANGUAGES IM SO CULTURED XD XD
> LE TRAVEL THE WORLD AND TALK LMAO
>PEOPLE WILL LOVE ME AND BE IMPRESSED XD

No one gives a shit m8
>>
>>11861011
autism
>>
>>11867906
>>11867918
Sorry American, I didn't mean to trigger you.
Still upset that you failed that Spanish test back in the fifth grade?
>>
>>11867976
Not american hombre. Can you understand this? - "faggot". It's what you are
>>
>>11867918
As an American that only knows English, personally I think >>11867912 is correct that learning many languages makes a person interesting and therefore /fa/
>>
>>11867987
I actually know two from picking them up in the environment where i was raised. Learning a language is girl who wants to be cultured core
>>
>>11861011
how is this even a real question?
>is (action) /fa/
literally just do what you fucking want without being an idiot who worries about whether or not every single thing they do is /fa/.
>>
>>11868196
complaining isn't /fa/ you dick knob
>>
>>11861055
>how to win friends and influence people
Read a quarter of that shit and realized I didn't want shallow friends
>>
>>11861011
what the fuck has this board come to
>>
I tend to have bursts of energy so I will talk depending on how energetic or stimulated I feel.
>>
>>11866778

this
>>
>>11862775
this
>>
File: 1474582243091.jpg (98KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
1474582243091.jpg
98KB, 800x964px
>>11861011
The most un/fa/ thing to do is put on a fake personality because of what you think will make you seem deep and brooding.

I don't talk to people at work or in public because I have APD so I don't like it. I don't have any juvenile pretentious that I seem dark and mysterious because of it and neither should you
>>
>>11861011
Talking is good. A person who is normally quiet but when they speak they speak with confidence is even better. The occasional "banter" is also effay, just make sure you do it well, to the right people at the right time.
>>
File: Drive-Review.jpg (39KB, 570x311px) Image search: [Google]
Drive-Review.jpg
39KB, 570x311px
>sitting at home on computer in my scorpion jacket with no pants on
>door opens
>mom walks into my room
>her eyes start watering due to the residual semen odour
>she starts coughing
>asks me between breaths if I want any dinner
>I turn back and continue playing freecell, using my free hand to fondle my limp dick
>five minutes later I respond "sure"
>she's already gone
>an hour later I sit down at the table
>dinner is cold
>I turn to my mother's empty chair, and, whilst rubbing my fingers through my bald spot, say "I drive"
>the chair is cold on my naked ass
>>
>>11861024
>Numales talk relentlessly.

is true
>>
Making these kind of posts is the epitome of un-effayness
>>
>>11861011
i recently stopped talking as much and it feels great
got more attention from girls as well, if that's your thing
>>
>>11861011
jesus christ this board....
>>
>>11861055
>Wanting shallow friends

Yeah, no. Believe me, being around people you don't really like all the time makes you feel dead inside. I rather do stuff on my own nowadays.
>>
>>11867796
shut up faggot
>>
I don't talk much, because I don't like it and I don't have to.

but then when I really really needed to I wasn't able.
>>
>>11861024
>Numales talk relentlessly

This is true. Don't be one of those fags who is over-opinionated about everything
>>
yeah, officialy done with /fa/
was great 3 years but the last 12 months have been unbearable
>>
>>11869641
See you tomorrow
>>
>>11869641
>3 years

Fucking newfag numale reddit scum
>>
>>11864561
i agree
>>
Don't try to normalize your lack of friends or charisma. Being what is doing what makes you feel confident. If you like talking to people in a meaningful way then that's fine. If not, that's also fine. There are definitely people who talk too much though. I guess you could live by the philosophy that silence never sounds bad.
>>
>>11869590
>>
File: 1463569711738.jpg (318KB, 794x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463569711738.jpg
318KB, 794x1080px
I used to pour Pepsi in a bowl and microwave it. Then, I'd eat with a spoon, like soup.
>>
I try to talk but my voice is naturally soft and hushed so I usually have to repeat myself.
>>
I dont see myself as very silent but people say i should talk more all the time. I never get What i should be talking about. I almost never think the conversations are interesting and most of the time i am actualy irritated by the dumb shit people are saying. I see it as being passive to normie behaviour. I do talk to my patrician friends and we have lenghty conversations about shit thats actualy interesting. I'd rather remain silent if there is nothing important to say. Fuck all these social fags. Plebs shut up.
>>
I'm kind and talkative to girls
I barely speak with guys (except my friends)

Since it's now my favorite activity atleast I make it work for good.
>>
I hate talking
>>
"why do you never talk?"
"why don't you say anything anon?"
"you're really quiet"

what is the effay response
>>
>>11870624
'Nothing to say'
>>
>>11867796
Of course you can be yourself. Try it sometimes, don't worry what other people think if they hear you.
However be attentive when talking with someone, mind their feelings but be honest, brutally so if needed, but do not unnecessarily hurt them. In the very specific case that you need something from somebody, try your best not to lie but to omit things. If asked directly, it is best to be be honest, as this will build trust between the two parties. If absolutely needed lie, but know that it will most certainly become obvious some time in the future, and that trust will be broken, and with it possibly the trust of other fine relationships you built.
I can talk honestly with all my friends, and many acquaintances became friends after we had some honest words with each other.

Last thing, and this is where I always fuck up, is be honest with your loved ones, nothing saps the meaning and kills a love relationship that dishonesty. You will rationalize this by thinking you protect the other and stabilize your couple, but you end up manipulating both of you, which will never end well. Not couple related, but the last people I still voluntarily am dishonest with are my parents, my mother especially, she is too emotional and I am worried the meaning will be misunderstood.

Or be a fucking sociopath if you have no social instinct, I sometimes envy you, but at the same time being social is such a core part of the human experience for me that I would not let it go. Feelings seem to go against logic sometimes, and this is when you go back and reflect on yourself. When you understand the root of your feelings, you can feel you truly are honest not only with others but with yourself as well. This is when you feel in peace with yourself and the world
>>
>>11870624
"..."
>>
>>11870950
I hope this is pasta
>>
y'all never had a job, huh
>>
>>11861011
poser shit like this won't take you very far. I can always see past these faćades people put up and it's so disheartening. there is no cookie cutter personality that's strictly /fa/, cheerfulness can be done w elegance. don't force it
>>
>>11870975
had over 10 and most people i come across aren't worth talking to. You can easily tell when people are full of shit
>>
>>11870624
What's wrong with that? I speak when I feel the need to.
>>
>>11870985
The same could be said about talking to much. Conversations should only go on in a lengthly manner if the conversation itself is interesting to both parties otherwise theres no point to it.
>>
>>11870624
"I drive"
>>
Dead silent when in school, really loud when with the gf.

But don't draw yourself much into thinking whether talking is fa. Talk, but listen more. Talk loud when with ppl you think won't stab you on your back.
>>
>>11866717
>using cuckcuckgo
>talking to others as if he's not the autist

WHEHW
>>
can hiro just delete this board finally? one of the key differencies between reddit and 4chan is that people here are usually more self-aware and boards usually have some sort of self-irony. this board has more insecurity and autism than /r9k/ and any other board. the only difference is that robots are self-aware and half-joking, meanwhile all these insecure underage /fa/ggots will try to not just deny their autism and other mental illness, but somehow manage to claim them effay. and im pretty sure the same people who make these completely nonsense threads are the ones who unironically brag in attractive threads without any proof. you dont realise that being different can mean worse than the average. you only care about not being a normie, without the realisation that youre just worse. you can see this happening in so many threads, from waywt to these
>>
>>11872904
The difference you're noticing is actually your own intelligence. Consider IQ which mainly measures pattern recognition. We could take one root idea of a pattern and progressively make it more complex until someone (X) with an IQ of y had trouble spotting it. Someone with an y+10 IQ would probably spot it, but X couldn't. You don't have the intelligence to notice the underlying self-awareness/etc. that runs on /fa/, but a much simpler and exaggerated form found on r9k is within your grasp. The problem is with you.
>>
i speak a lot because of class but outside of that im a p quiet guy unless im on the internet
>>
>>11861011
Are you actually autistic? Serious question
>>
>>11873230
is this a pasta?
>>
>>11873412
No, that's just your 'ego' trying to protect itself from confronting the possibility of an undesirable truth. I believe the meme for that goes something like:
>damage control
>>
>>11873715
im not that insecure that edgy words like "undesirable truth" and some random asshat that starts to talk about iq for no reason will make me question myself. you can only expect it seriously if youre that insecure yourself. in this case, how about working on fixing yourself instead of trying to make other people insecure as well? and in general, you dont take people seriously who start talking about intelligence.
>>
>>11873732
Well I can't say I expected much more from you. Enjoy your life anon.
>>
>>11873230
Pseudo intellectual bullshit

>>11873715
Psuedo psychology bullshit
>>
>>11868449
>>11869559
>>11864502

hahahaha I love this attitude. Without exception, every person I've met who says shit like this is either
>intelligent
>depressed
>unhappy
>an asshole
>all friends are loser/depressed sycophants who want someone to be sad and angsty with them

or

>a liar and very clever manipulator who is popular and well-liked despite their grand boasts about how they don't care

When you grow up, you will realize that yes, most people are not interesting to you (you are a special, unique, thoughtful snowflake btw) and have nothing to contribute in a friendship with you. But, you will never become friends with valuable people unless you learn to fucking socialize by talking to people you fucking freakazoid. But I'm sure you are great at socializing, you just choose not to do it, because you have better ways to spend your time.
>>
>>11874946
lmao this. so many edgy kids think no one gets them when in reality they are boring ass holes.

Whaaa why don't I have a gf? boo hoo. probably because you're boring
>>
All the socializing i do is in order to get sex
>>
>>11864498
what is it with you jaded cunts

You've likely never had a friend who's been with you since kindergarten. After more than ten years, you can tell if they're real or not. Fuck off.
>>
>>11861011
You're fucking autistic bro.
>>
>>11875018
>LE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER XD XD

Go make some travelling pants m8
>>
>>11864511
Language creates your reality. It is the computer code of our world
>>
if you want, but remember to use your manners, my guy
>>
>>11876498
If you know more than one language you realize that words take different meanings and intonations in different languages. Even the exact same phrase will at times mean something completely different. Language creates reality only in its localized group. Actions get shit done on a world level
>>
>>11875395
lol
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.