[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Reviewbrah the most fashionable man to ever live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: reviewbrah4.png (2MB, 1280x1486px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah4.png
2MB, 1280x1486px
Whether he is or he isn't, it is what it is, I suppose.
>>
Everything is there, you can't deny that.
>>
>>11859270
I respect that he purposefully chooses his style
>>
Why is /fa/ stuck in 2013?
>>
His suits don't fit him very well, they look like they're hand-me-downs from his dead grandfather. I admire his deliberation, though
>>
>>11859720
desu thats why i like him.
he pulls it off
>>
>>11859720
Its the 90s fit. I respect him for sticking to his way of living
>>
>>11859270
nope, he isn't.

if you wear suits DAILY and have no variety in what to wear then you're literally autism incarnate.

sometimes, the conservative meme style is uncalled for and should stay the fuck at home.
>>
>>11859270
no he looks like shit
>>
>>11859957
he literally has DOZENS of suits
>>
William F. Buckley-core is the shit.
>>
>>11860047
And not one fits him.
>>
Gives no fucks, loves what he wears, wears what he loves, people feel it's so natural on him that they rarely even mention it anymore.

If nothing else I think he is more whole as a human bean and confident than most of us will ever be - gotta admire that.
>>
File: 1413180702030.jpg (67KB, 438x490px)
1413180702030.jpg
67KB, 438x490px
> you will never be friends with reviewbrah and enjoy quality meals daily with your best bud

A man can dream.
>>
>>11860362
haters are jealous that he looks better and cares less
>>
>>11860375
This. I like him and I don't even like his videos. Except the one where he reviews water. That was very funny.
>>
>>11860362
This
>>
>/pol/ stalks him and even breaks in his house
>he had to move out and now lives in car
>that's why all of his videos are outside now
/pol/ are worse than niggers.
>>
>>11862698
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>11859270
yes
>>
>>11859270
ReviewBrah is too good for this world
>>
>>11860375
Reviewbrah illustrates so well the concept of dressing only for oneself. Looking at a few of his videos motivated me to wear a tie to school next monday
>>
>>11859725
Does anyone else le epic 90s kid? :)
>>
>>11865200
What a terrible bait. Have a (you)
>>
>>11859270
God, I just can't not admire him. At first I thought, "okay, he's autistic, haha", but then I kept watching his videos. I think it's been a year now, and whenever I watch them, they make me smile. I don't think he's actually autistic. I think he's bored, in a boring area, has different hobbies, likes his little niche he's found himself in. He lives for himself, and there's no stronger virtue than that. He's inspiring to me, and to many others. I think I truly do have a place in my heart for him.

And as far as his suits go, they're a part of him; like snow on a mountain, a natural feature. It'd be strange to see without it.

Reviewbrah, if you read this, know that you have a piece of my love. An oversized, 90's-era piece of my love.
>>
>>11865335
there are many mountains that don't have snow
>>
>>11865349
And many do have snow. Mt Fuji, for example, has an iconic snowy peak. The Sierra Nevadas are also a white-capped range. When you hear their names, you think of snowy mountains. When you hear "reviewbrah", you think of a young man in a suit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.