[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna get a nice quality hoodie. Are Our Legacy hoodies (Q2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

I wanna get a nice quality hoodie. Are Our Legacy hoodies (Q2 2016) good quality or should I get a Reigning Champ one for a bit less?
>>
>>11850080
You need a Stoney hoodie, mate
>>
Just get champion x todd snyder
>>
>>11850127
Why just, what's so special about them? Unfortunately I'm a Europoor so I'm constrained by availability because I don't want to get fucked on customs and I don't see that collab sold here anywhere.
>>
>>11850080
Our Legacy is always very high quality, but that doesn't mean their hoodies offer you specifically anything more over Reigning Champ. What do you want out of a hoodie?
>>
>>11850144
Comfortability and softness, durability, a cut that doesn't look too boxy. What more could you want from a hoodie?
>>
>... the Single Hoody has been cut from a cotton with a polyester foam core to create a sculptural scuba-like quality.

>100% Cotton Faced Polyester

What does that even mean?
>>
i'm looking for a hoodie without pockets is there any place where i can buy one for cheap?
>>
>>11850232
The material has support built into the fibers, so it isn't as slouchy as cotton or regular fleeced poly. Think neoprene but cheaper and without any of the functionality.
>>
>>11850252
Thanks. Are you just familiar with the fabric or did you try one of them on?
>>
>>11850252
Do you think this would make them less soft and comfortable?
>>
>>11850140
>Europoor
probably Moldavian or Albanian
>>
>>11850701
how'd you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>11850080
Got RC hoodie, fucking 10/10
Tried OL crewneck sweatshirt, 10/10

both are top tier comfy. get whichever you find better looking
>>
>>11850800
which RC hoodie is it exactly? I'm just a bit concerned about that fabric in >>11850232 >>11850252
I mostly just want it to be comfortable and durable
I'd be getting the OC one in >>11850080 color and the RC in black most likely
>>
>>11850807
Got a standard cotton loopback in black. They do have pieces every season with new fibers and whatnot, but never fucked with those. Not sure if they're worth the extra pricetag either. Only have RC classics like the hoodie, longs sweatpants, short sweatpants and two tees
everything from mrporter
>>
>>11850821
oh no those funky fabrics are on the OL hoodie

the RC one I was looking at is http://shop.reigningchamp.com/collections/tops/products/pullover-hoodie-black
>>
>>11850832
that RC hoodie is the clasic loopback hoodie they've had for years and it's the same that I have. Lasts for years with tons of use. Comfy 10/10

Maybe a little expensive for a poor student, but worth the investment
>>
>>11850706
because of euro and poor
>>
File: 296549_main.jpg (24KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
296549_main.jpg
24KB, 514x514px
Thoughts on River Island?
>>
>>11850127
http://www.toddsnyder.com/collections/champion/products/full-zip-hoodie-light-grey-mix

lmao $178 for champion

champion which is owned by hanes
>>
>>11850080
>>11851782

its funny, they always say not to spend much on basics, but comparing the RI to the OL its startlingly different
>>
>>11851502
europoor is just an expression, more or less
>>
>>11850080
how quickly would a color like that get dirty? I have a white uniqlo fleece and it gets pretty dirty around the neck pretty quickly
>>
File: 6god.jpg (32KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
6god.jpg
32KB, 640x631px
what's a good crew neck pullover senpai?
>>
>>11853085
if you want something on the cheap wait for a uniqlo sale, theirs are pretty decent for the money when on sale
>>
File: 5R223.jpg (94KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
5R223.jpg
94KB, 480x643px
Any other opinions on them? I don't really want to pay for the brand name so if the OL one isn't of better quality and value for the money I'll just take the RC one.
>>
help
>>
http://www.fwrd.com/fw/mobile/DisplayProduct.jsp?d=Womens&source=google&currency=USD&mkwid=%7Bifsearch:s%7D%7Bifcontent:c%7D_dm%7Cpcrid%7C138628866703%7Cpkw%7C%7Cpmt%7C&pdv=m&matchtype=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwvve_BRDmg9Kt9ufO15EBEiQAKoc6qkPZ5wSW5BKLnD5xbEC6xCmKuUX7j3YiweHGCBUkLzEaAhVr8P8HAQ&aliasURL=product-our-legacy-drab-new-sweat-hoodie-in-cerise/OURF-MO12&site=f&product=OURF-MO12

If you think you can pull off the color
>>
>>11853608
I already got a pink sweater and I'm never sure what to pair it with and it's in a slightly less obnoxious tone. Good price, though.

I'm mostly concerned about fabric quality and the cut here, if the RC is similar to the OL I'll just get the RC one cause it's cheaper.

Speaking of, does anyone know how the RC one sizes? I've seen 5'10 and 6'2 models both wearing size M and look exactly the same in them which is confusing.
>>
>>11850701
all europeans are poor, moron
>>
>>11853314
Thanks senpai, will do.

Also was looking at Reigning Champ
>>
any weekday experience?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.