[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to shrink shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gotfucked.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
gotfucked.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Got this tee off theladiesapparel as a size medium, and this is the shit they sent me. there isn't even a fucking tag to indicate size or anything on the collar.

Pic related is the s hirt in comparison to a medium size plain h&m t shirt. Is there anyway I can shrink this shit to a wearable size so my money isn't lost? Was thinking about just sticking it through a cycle of hot wash and hot drying.

Had issues contacting him regarding late shipping and shit already, and kind of doubting he'll reply now.
>>
tumbledry that shit a million times
>>
I'll buy the left shift off you anon
>>
>>11844942
hot wash and hot dry will shrink the shit out of it
>>
Did you pay through paypal? Request a refund. Goods not as advertised.
>>
>>11844970
That's what I was thinking, but in your guys' experience, how much will that shrink the shirt?

>>11844966
It's like a size L-XL senpai. How much you looking to buy it for?

>>11844971
That's where I fucked up. Decided to pay with my credit card instead.
>>
>>11845001
I'm hella down, I like baggy shirts anon chan
>>
>>11844942
where the FUCK do i buy that "ghost" shirt
>>
>>11845055
All you have to do is read the first five words in the OP.
>>
>>11845034
How much?
>>
>>11844942
Dont buy from that shit place
>>
Yea my ghost tee took like a two months to arrive, sent them an email all i got was a dead tracking number.
>>
>>11844942
These anime and vidya game graphic tees are so lame. That's something that an autistic 12 year old would wear.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.