[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be /fa/ if poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: effay.jpg (6KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
effay.jpg
6KB, 236x303px
How to be /fa/ if poorfag
>>
get some of that GILDAN senpai
>>
>>11844756
I know you could shop at goodwill and find cool shit, but other than that are you just kinda fucked?
>>
>>11844758
thx senpai
>>
>>11844759
this. i found a pair of roberto cavalli shoes for $12 at goodwill
>>
>>11844764
doubt it
>>
>>11844764
prove it mate
>>
>>11844756
Used on Ebay. If you look hard enough, you can get shit for a steal
>>
steal things
>inb4 nigger
I'm white as milk, thus I always get away with it
>>
>>11844829
This. It's how i get all my pants/t shirts
>>
h&m and Uniqlo nigga
>>
>>11844756
Where are you from? If you're from the midwest i could definitely help you out and give tons of suggestions. Also what's your height/weight?
>>
save up for pricey cops.

have one or two well fitting black jeans. I just got levi 511 and got them tapered. from there just be creative with basics. You learn a lot from only having basic pieces to work with.
>>
>>11844874
This. Quality isn't great but if you wait for sales replacing the pieces that wear out won't be bad.
>>
>>11844829
>>11844853
How do you guys get rid of the tags that spill ink and shit?
>>
>>11844885
I know this probably isn't helpful but I have a friend who does that for a living and it's never been a problem.
>>
>>11844876
I'm 6' and 150 my dude
>>
File: bfko5v10.jpg (30KB, 548x482px) Image search: [Google]
bfko5v10.jpg
30KB, 548x482px
>>11844756
Just hunt at Thrift stores slowly and frequently.
You'll get Bunk Days, OK Days, and Fucking Come Ups
The trick is to go to them in Richer cities in your area, Ideally a place where rich people are. Best times are after school semesters are over, Them rich niggas update their wardrobes several times a year.
Just be patient and put in the work, it pays off when you get a come up

Also hit up Second Hand Stores, (Buffalo Exchange, etc.) The shit there is newer and much cleaner than thrift stores, but you're getting shit at a premium

Go to Fast Fashion Stores like H&M and F21 ONLY FOR BASICS (T shirts, plain sweaters, Etc)
>>11844798
Nah, Shits real. You gotta go to GoodWills in cities where rich people go to die
I got a pair of Y3 Honja Lows, Y3 Sprinters, and Oakley SI Light ii for $40 total (The Y3's are mint and the Oakleys are brand new)

If you're patient you'll find shit

>pic unrelated
>>
>>11844885
You can buy magnetic tag removers on AliExpress
>>
>>11844853
how to steal pants?
>>
>>11844756

Pants would cost you 20-30$, shirt 20$, and the sweater 40$ at uniqlo. You can do a lot with just basics.
>>
>>11844893
Not sure where you're from, but as far as your dimensions go, you should be able to find a lot of great shit at your local thrift shops. I live in northern Illinois, and we have an abundance of Salvation Army's and Good Will's. Good Will is pretty overrated IMO, especially when compared to SalVo. Salvo, in my experience, has infinitely better pricing AND tends to be far more consistent with good finds than all the GW's near me. You can find all sorts of nice, vintagey sweaters from old school nautical brands, and tons of prep stuff or otherwise similar to the thread pic. I can't recommend enough visiting as many thrift stores in your area as you can, as often as once a week, especially if you're like desperately in need of clothes. I would love to show you all of the dope shit i've accumulated from salvation army from over the years, and if you're interested i have no problem taking some pictures and shit and showing you how easy it is to find quality stuff there. And to put it all in perspective, i'm 6'6", and finding nice fitting clothes from any actual retailer or online or otherwise is far more painful than going to a salvo, copping some decently fitting jeans or pants or what have you, then taking them to a tailor to be taken in for no more than 10$ TOTAL. It's piss-fucking-easy and will save you hundreds of dollars. You can save yourself even MORE money down the road if you just cop a used sewing machine and learn how to do all that easy shit yourself such as tapering and hemming pant legs, sleeves, etc. The main reason i was asking where you lived was because if you live somewhere with a perpetually warm climate, good fucking luck sifting through a bunch of absolutely garbage t-shirts, but if you live somewhere like the midwest, or just somewhere with a diverse climate you will find lots of good shit for every season.
>>
>>11845112
Ripperoni my man. I live in southern florida so its absolutely hot as dick all the time. I personally havent had the best luck going to thrift stores but I'd be down to try more. And also I'd be pretty interested in seeing shit you copped. Thx for the suggestions famalam
>>
>>11844756
you can't
>>
>>11844756
1. be beautiful (naturally)
2. take good care of your appearance (body lotions, clean your skin, workout, eat healthy etc.)
3. have a good sense of style and buy your clothing at thrift shops, H & M, Zara, outlets, sales etc.
>>
>>11844904
>mint Y3 in goodwill
what the fuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.