[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: wokewear shit you can wear to show those crackers what's up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

ITT: wokewear

shit you can wear to show those crackers what's up
>>
>>11841033
only thing thats gonna show is your name on the news when you get killed by a based cop.
>>
>>11841033
I really don't think these "woke" people know what Malcom X believed. Most of these "woke" people just want to get away with breaking every law possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNoR8Tn4jpY
>>
>>11841082
Pretty sure he fought for black rights by any means necessary, Not saying his methodology was right or wrong but violent revolts have historically precipitated change.
>>
>>11841110
Blacks today don't fight for any actual reason. They just scream racist and break shit because they want to get away with everything and to be honest the media lets them get away with acting like monkeys.
>>
File: 1474126259503.jpg (479KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1474126259503.jpg
479KB, 1280x1920px
>Abra
>Cadabra
>Shabazz

Is this your card?
>>
>>11841134
BLM is point of point replica of Occupy Wall St. imo.

A legitimate issue: fucking over a shitton of ppl with sup-primes to inflate stocks and they get away with it, fucked up life for a decent amount of blacks in the US due to police relations, poverty in inner-cities etc.

Protest groups forms and isn't considered worthwhile.
Group almost instantly becomes retarded af and then gets mass media covg.
>>
>>11841110
>it's a cuck thread
>>
>>11841190
wew lad
>>
>>11841195
How black is your buck?
>>
File: George-Soros.jpg (265KB, 3216x2412px) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros.jpg
265KB, 3216x2412px
>>11841188
>BLM is point of point replica of Occupy Wall St. imo.
That's because they were started by the same person
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 188x248px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 188x248px
>10ยข deposited to your EBT card
>>
Black people are honestly going to have to go back in slavery if they don't get their shit together soon.
>>
File: 1473905195348.jpg (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1473905195348.jpg
2MB, 2800x2700px
>>11841033
>>
>>11841202
Don't think u can get blacker than me so about the same. wbu?
>>
>>11841208
kek I feel like they're try to get ahead of the issue so they can set the story and ensure the status quo, its similar to deflating a balloon. instead of letting it burst.
>>11841221
I bet you blame islam for the middle east being fucked too '_>'
>>
>>11841290
>I bet you blame islam for the middle east being fucked too '_>'
not just that, but:
western foreign policy
consanguineous union
low avg intelligence
sectarian warfare

still, you can't rob them of their agency entirely.
>>
>>11841110
He wanted blacks and whites to live separately. He was basically a massive racist and black supremacist.
>>
>>11841033
lol gr8 b8 nigger
>>
>>11841317
>He wanted blacks and whites to live separately.

That's what I want too, he seems pretty based
>>
>>11841317
Ya cause hes racist for wanting to live apart from a group of people who enslaved his race then subjugated them upon freedom. He valued equal rights infinity more than separating. dunno about the black supremacy so I can't comment on it.
>>11841300
I agree with 1 and 4 but don't really think tribalism is an issue there, more so in african states. but ya nobody is retarded enough to abscond them of all blame.
>>
>>11841082
>>11841110
>>11841317
>>11841411
>>11841416

There's not a shred of intelligence in anyone who worships Malcolm X desu.

1. He was part of the Nation of Islam that literally believe in "muh hyper intelligence black people ruled the world and created everything and that blacks are the superior race.
2. His message is fucking retarded when MLK's is the one that worked. Literally worshipping the guy who was wrong.
3. Literally admitted he WAS wrong later in life when he went to Mecca and said the NoI was wrong and he wasted years of his life with them.

He's just a fashion statement from retards who don't bother researching anything they "believe" in like the fags wearing Che shit.
>>
>>11842150
This. These people even unironically believed that some nigger named Jakub invented white people
>>
>>11841110
violent revolts are inefficient and always turn on their perpetrators
revolution babbies need to check themselves before they wreck themselves
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.