[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LUNAR.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 5.jpg (278KB, 1031x773px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
278KB, 1031x773px
Started a clothing company. Sold out of hoodies. Almost out of shirts. What do I do next /fa/

Website is www.lunardot.com
>>
>>11840524
sweatshirts in mute colors with little to no branding of course
>>
you kill yourself and never viral market again you faggot
>>
File: denback.png (197KB, 402x498px) Image search: [Google]
denback.png
197KB, 402x498px
>>11840532

I was thinking of doing a limited run of acid washed denim shirts. How much would you pay for something like this?
>>
File: 32.jpg (47KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
47KB, 640x474px
You could start by not humblebrag shilling on an anonymous imageboard and pay for advertising.

In fact if you wanted good advertising, consider vehicle wrapping a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of /fa/, with your company logos. Not many people know this, but Rick Owens actually found fame not with his Geo Baskets but his Geo Trackers, back when he was working for Chevrolet in 1992. His design work on the Tracker team to produce rugged, masculine styling cues combined with a smooth aesthetically pleasing grille was what propelled him to his status of design god.
>>
>>11840539

It's not humblebragging. Just normal bragging.
>>
File: 1464127394598.jpg (30KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1464127394598.jpg
30KB, 500x368px
>>11840537
(you) would have to pay ME, to be honest
>>
>>11840524
drop the overbranding for starters.
>>
>>11840537
0.00 exactly
>>
>>11840524

wow, a handwritten note? please, send me a high quality chinese hoodie with a shit graphic on the front for $22.99

>>11840537

fucking kek
>>
>>11840524
>clothing company
you mean you stuck your shitty brand on some heavy cotton?
>>
Don't get fat girls to model your shit
>>
>>11840524
How is what you're doing any different from the thousands of other startup streetwear brands?
>>
sry, but I'm cringing, can't help it
>>
lol how did the hoodies even sell out?

who bought this stuff? what was your print run, 20 items? who actually paid money for this?
>>
>>11840524
christ on a bike, who buys this shit
>>
use the money you made to buy a sewing machine and start making clothes you talentless faggot.

daily reminder that printing graphic designs onto blank tops isnt a clothing line and you should feel ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>11840524
anon pls, this is the same cut and dried shit that LITERALLY a hundred thousands faggots are doing.

>think of a random name, usually one random word
>buy a bunch of cheap hoodies and shirts
>print the name you decided on the hoodies and shirts, also put a period after the one word for NO FUCKING REASON
>clothes have nothing to do with name, even.

man, I clicked on this thread because I thought you had a lunarcore startup. but its the same boring shit.

Actually, lunarcore would be pretty cool.
>White cowl neck sweatshirts with an unobtrusive logo
>pale blue shirts
>white or cream jackets with cool lunar inspired textures
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.