[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When this is my budget... Tees - £5 Shirts - £10 Jeans - £15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Primark-Canada.jpg (734KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Primark-Canada.jpg
734KB, 1920x1280px
When this is my budget...

Tees - £5
Shirts - £10
Jeans - £15
Jackets - £20
Shoes - £25

Is there anywhere I afford to cop an outfit other than Primark?
>>
>>11839460
h&m is better and about the same price. With these kinds of places it's about choosing the good clothes within the store, not so much teh store itself
>>
>>11839468

i was in hm yesterday. managed to get a hoodie for 15 and a jumper for 20 (cheapest in shop so not a lot to choose from). quality is indeed better than primark but it's a little more.

other than that you could check out zara, top man for deals or just go to even cheaper shops like burtons or peacocks and see if they've got anything that isn't absolute shit.
>>
THRIFT

why is this even a question. thats your only solid option with this budget
>>
File: 183747583.jpg (22KB, 451x441px) Image search: [Google]
183747583.jpg
22KB, 451x441px
>>11839500

Thrift stores in the UK are awful. It's basically stuff that 50 year old men's wives have decided to throw out because it's too crusty.
>>
Why does no one ever say Uniqlo in the first post? You get the best value for your (little) money.
>>
>>11839532
do you even Camden market?
>>
>>11839539

uniqlo used to be great especially if you're short but recently they've changed the sizes. i'm 5'8 myself. if i buy a jumper anywhere the sleeves are guaranteed to cover half my hands, but at uniqlo they actually stopped at my wrists. i think it's cuz they're japanese and they're shorter.

now they must have adapted to western measurements cuz they're just like american apparel fits. buy a medium shirt it'll come down to your knees.

also they got more expensive. those puffer jackets used to be 60 for the classic one now they're 80+.
>>
>>11839561
That's probably it. Asian country, 170cm and medium fits me perfect for Uniqlo but I seem to be between an S or XS at HM.
>>
Tk maxx sale rails
>>
>>11839557
Camden market is good for cops but not for price.
The novelty of thrift shopping is finding something that's usually worth a lot of money for a steal, in Camden everyone that runs a thrift shop knows exactly what the pieces they're selling can go for so its nearly impossible get a decent cop with more than a 20% discount and since its a tourist hot spot prices are gonna be bumped up on top of that.

>>11839622
Tkmax is where its at though, the further from a big city you are the better too since all Tkmax's tend to be fucking massive and in smaller towns you'll always have first pick at better stuff.
>>
i am living under the poverty threshold but still primark's quality is just abominable. h&m is alright, but mostly i shop at zara and pull&bear when it's sale. sometimes bershka but the quality is pretty shitty too. thrift shops are worthless here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.