[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did you eat today /fa/ggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: hulk_semen.jpg (64KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
hulk_semen.jpg
64KB, 600x436px
So what did you eat today /fa/ggot?
>>
>>11839075
Your mom pussy XD
>>
File: fruite.jpg (388KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
fruite.jpg
388KB, 800x543px
>>11839075
Raw vegan is the most /fa/ diet. anything else is amerifat tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNvKZRRmrM8
>>
File: lain.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>11839078
ayye you totally got me, the internet can be fun.
>>
Nothing yet

will be 2600kcal, 140g protein, 25g fibre or so

unless I go out tonight, then another 1600kcal of booze looool
>>
breakfast sandwich
pizza
both homemade with real ingredients, delicious, and probably bad for me despite being so much better than all the processed shit out there

>still can't gain weight =[
>>
>>11839078
i didnt ask for your favorite drink
>>
>>11839098
>calculate TDEE
>count calories
>make sure the amount of kcal you eat > TDEE + exercise

it's not fucking difficult.
>>
>>11839075
a subway, 2 bananas, like 15 pieces of sushi and a shit ton of water
>>
File: lets_talk.jpg (45KB, 493x367px) Image search: [Google]
lets_talk.jpg
45KB, 493x367px
>>11839098
just have a peanut butter shake every day and eat like you normally do. gaining weight is so easy that people who don't want to gain weight, gain weight. ya dingus.
>>
>>11839075
a lot of water, a veggie burger, and a smoothie
>>
>>11839078
giant bowl of fried rice
2 bowls of ramen
slice of chicken bacon ranch pizza
ice cream sandwich
wonton chips
>>
>>11839247
horrible diet lad
>>
>>11839260
yeah idk what happen i was doing good until i got a lil drunk then when i got home i started eating like a mad man
>>
>>11839075
cap n crunch

the most /fa/ cereal

>>11839078
lul
>>
so far I've had oatmeal, an egg, a banana, and two pieces of bread with some peanut butter on. having these big breakfasts feels really good
>>
>>11839079
>Raw vegan is the most /fa/ diet.

I can't do that shit. one time I tried going vegetarian for a few months and should have taken vitamin and mineral supplements but I didn't.
in the end I had hair loss and I constantly felt like meat was seriously missing in my diet. true story. I don't know how some people do it. it's nuts and not good for you. plus, most fat is beneficial for you.
>>
>>11839357
how would you know if its not good for you, if you admittedly didn't even take the time to do it right? You don't get to have an opinion on the diet. Try raw till 4 and eat more nuts and coconut milk and take supplentments. It is a totally sustainable and healthy diet, it just takes a little foresight.
>>
>>11839357
why do people continue to say this, it blows my mind, if you want to eat meat, eat meat. but dont say that being vegetarian is bad for you, there is an insane amount of research and evidence that clearly shows being vegetarian is much better for you than eating meat
>>
had some water and whole wheat toast with peanut butter
I started exercising again too
trying to lose this skinnyfat body
>>
>>11839609
what's a wheat toast? is it healthy? should I start eating it?
>>
For breakfast I had 3 pizza slices. I believe it was supreme

Then rice and corned beef for lunch

A fastfood burger and fries for an afternoon snack

Deep fried pig trotters is what I had for dinner earlier
>>
crispbread with homemade hummus for breakfast
chili burger for lunch
will probably drop dinner unless i get drunk
>>
>>11839075
Nothing real yet. Been on some real degenerate shit the last few weeks.
>>
>>11839629
If you eat pure white Id rec the switch to whole wheat. Has oats and grains that ate supposed to be a better carb for you
>>
File: IMG_5807.jpg (90KB, 1000x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5807.jpg
90KB, 1000x557px
Today: nothing quite yet
Yesterday: coffee for breakfast, Thai stir fry with dumplings for lunch, skipped dinner and ran up a $70 tab at the bar.

Feels hungover and hungry man.
>>
So far

Fruit and Fibre for breakfast

Pasta with cherry tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil for lunch
>>
nothing

>tfw 3pm and still not hungee
>>
Half a cup of All-Bran along with some milk. Helps with the shitposting.
>>
wow you faggots on this board are really pretentious, hope you all die from starvation
>>
One of the scones my mother sent me in a "Midterms Care Package" + a full Moka pot of coffee.

For lunch/dinner I'll probably just take my to-go container to the dining center and load it up with whatever looks the least gross.
>>
a tab of acid and some coffee
>>
Nothing. I've been shitting out my insides since last night.
>>
>>11839102
underberated post
>>
>>11840179
eat your shit
two birds with one stone
>>
File: CuD9vOGWcAA_xNc.jpg (90KB, 797x658px) Image search: [Google]
CuD9vOGWcAA_xNc.jpg
90KB, 797x658px
pick for me
im hungover so keep in mind ! :-]
>>
white bread and water
>>
>>11840206
iced tea :D
and an orange
>>
Oatmeal with applesauce, milk, and cinnamon
Some coffee
>>
>>11839529
No, there isn't.

There's a fuckload of vegan propaganda that cites zero sources that claim that veganism is "the only healthy diet" as well as claiming that "humans are facultative herbivores! not omnivores!"

But a massive volume of pro-vegan websites making the same claim != scientific validity.

ACTUAL scientific research shows that humans are obligate omnivores that are not built for a strictly carnivorous/herbivorous/frugivorous/insectivorous/nucivorous/ etc. diet.
>>
im hung as shit and have just had coffee and smoked a lotta weed. i work in 2 hrs and am probably gonna make a salad and some chicken breast
>>
>>11839247
That's disgusting. I bet you're a greasy piece of shit.
>>
One cup of coffee
Bacon (about 6oz after cooking)
2 litres of San Pelli

Likely sea bass or cod for din din. Really in the mood for a buttery piece of fish with lemon. With grilled asparagus or maybe roasted cauliflower with curry spice.
>>
>>11840354
the guy implied vegetarianism was dangerous not veganism, vegetarianism is without pretty much the healthiest option there is
>>
>>11839075
a matcha smoothie and 7 cigarettes
>>
File: 28.jpg (36KB, 525x640px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
36KB, 525x640px
I haven't eaten yet, as I've been driving my 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of /fa/, all day, and it would be a sin to eat in such a fine automobile.
>>
>>11840554
You eat your fucking cigarettes?
>>
soychunk-broccoli stirfry, handful of sunflowerseeds, coffee,water,cigarettes.
>>
Breakfast: fried egg, bacon, sausage and mushrooms with a coffee
Lunch: Some pea and ham soup with a sandwich
Dinner: Pasta with bolognese sauce

Had about 7 cigarettes as well and another two coffees through the day
>>
>>11840354
> 2016
> still confusing veganism and vegetarianism either because you're a foreigner, illiterate, or just a flat-out idiot
Go home if you don't know what you're talking about. I'm sick of people not having a decent enough grasp of my diet and lifestyle to not confuse it with something else, and then pretending they know better regardless.
>>
>>11840583
Its best for full nicotine delivery.
>>
File: 1475192007741.jpg (64KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1475192007741.jpg
64KB, 850x478px
>>11839075

xanax, tums, water
>>
Breakfast was an omelet with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, and a healthy amount of parmesan cheese. I also just discovered the magic of putting cumin in the eggs before I make the omelet holy shit. Also had some cottage cheese on the side.

Then had a cup of protein drink

Altogether 750kcal and 84g protein :)
>>
>>11840694
The points are still valid.

Your pseudo-moralistic diet is bullshit.

Kill yourself, you pseudo-special-snowflake.
>>
Breakfast: Omlette comprised of three eggs, probably 50g Chorizo, 1 onion, paprika, salt, pepper

Lunch: 1 onion fried with curry powder, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, chilli, then added in a tin of butter beans and reduced until a slightly watery consistency. served with a baked tortilla wrap.

dinner: a vegetarian lasagna, not made by me

alcohol and snack: 8 cans of lager, 150g tesco finest cheddar crisps
>>
>>11839079
vegetables are fucking gross
>>
>>11839075
bowl of kashi go lean
banana
avocado
can of olive oil lemon sardines
2 half pound pork sausages
banana
sweet potato with coconut oil and black pepper
butter lettuce and dino kale salad
dates and almonds
bunless maple-candied bacon burger
polenta fries
creme brulee bread pudding
3 mexican mules
your moms pussy
>>
>>11840396
all of it tasted great and my skin looks fine
>>
>>11839111
>>11839218
I mean I'm not necessarily trying to gain weight, but I'm skinny as a rail and sometimes it feels bad
I can have an avocado shake every day, raw milk, carbs, cheese, etc and still not see a change
>>
today i had
2 pancakes
2 toast 1 white 1 cinamon rasin
this nasty as fuck pasta salad that i only ate two bites of before gagging
golden kiwi
apple slices with lots of peanut butter
spicy korean ramen
m&m ice cream sandwich

i made a my total fitness account and i have 55 calories left today :^)

might eat some more peanut butter
>>
>>11840460
Had no appetite for dinner, instead had a glass of coconut-almond milk, a nibble of cheese, and a litre of Perrier-lemon.
>>
Made some delicious shrimp fajitas this evening. Kicking back with a beer now
>>
yall ready for hte TRUE fa diet?

>2 pancakes which i discovered had rotten blueberries in them
>3 strips of burnt bacon
>can of chef boyardee spaghett
>turkey burger
>homemade sweet potato fries

and u wonder how i stay thinspo....
>>
>>11839648
How do you live with yourself? That's nasty
>>
A couple small sausages and beef patties in the morning and then a banana in the late afternoon. I'm feeling a little fatigued so I might eat again soon.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.