[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this bullshit /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: explain this shit.png (944KB, 1612x602px) Image search: [Google]
explain this shit.png
944KB, 1612x602px
Explain this bullshit /fa/
>>
>>11837864
they're both denim shirts
one is made in the US, the other is made in some third world place
they have a different cut and are not similar besides the color
>>
Link to the right one?

Also it's designer. People who will pay that much money want something with both better quality (at a certain point quality doesn't go up in price) but also a certain fit. While you and I are content with dickie jackets and just ordering a size bugger if I want a looser fit these people really give a shit about it. Also if people like the brand enough they'll pay anything even if it makes no sense to do so
>>
File: tumblr_inline_na5o8psbEJ1rwg898.jpg (66KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_na5o8psbEJ1rwg898.jpg
66KB, 380x380px
>>11837872
>>11837876
dickies are made in the USA too lul and they are actually constructed for long-term heavy duty work. i can gurantee you that the dickies shirt will last longer than the overprices crap on the left
>>
>>11837864
the one on the right costs 5 dollars to make and makes its owners 8 dollars profit.

the one one the left costs 15 dollars to make and makes its owners 320 dollars profit.
>>
>>11837876
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/dickies-stonewashed-long-sleeve-denim-shirt?a=1577886

dont know how legit the site is though
>>
if you want to be positive.

the one on the left is 'curated'. you are paying about $300 for an 'expert' to decide to make it and make the tears and the large pocket.

you are also paying for something that will be unique and interesting.

In a way $300 might be worth the price to somehow make a denim shirt not look like something tim allen would be wearing, which is quite the skill.
>>
>>11837879
Okay dad
>>
>>11837879
lol the dickies shirt is imported
heavy denim doesn't mean quality denim
>>
>>11838088
you could argue all day about what makes or doesn't make a certain material "quality"

the fact is, denim has historically been prized for its durability and resilience. an advantage the right shirt has over the left shirt.
>>
>69
https://vimeo.com/148653491
not fashion related
>>
>>11837894

bought milsurp from them before, site is good
>>
>>11838130
quality isn't entirely longevity
>>
>>11837864
The shirt on the right is patrician effay as fuck

Thanks for the tip op
>>
File: c8f.jpg (10KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
c8f.jpg
10KB, 200x218px
>>11838146
>>
>>11837864
Marketing to try hard teenagers who don't understand the value of money because they buy clothes with their parents money.
>>
>>11837864
THE POINT OF THIS THREAD: JEAN SHIRTS ARE UGLY BECAUSE, LOOK, EVEN A $300 DESIGNER JEAN SHIRT IS JUST AS UGLY AS A $13 DICKIES ONE.

That was your point right OP?
>>
>>11838584
he basically went to ED and checked the "how to trigger /fa/" section of the /fa/ article
>>
>>11838130
>It'll last longer!!!
Just buy what you want and can afford. If 300+ for a shirt is too much for you then dont buy it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.