[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the most comfortable place to keep a wallet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I usually have to carry around bulky wallet full of cards, ID, and coins. Unfortunately, I actually need most of the things I have in my wallet.

However unless I'm wearing cargo pants, I don't really have a comfortable place to put my wallet. If I put it in the front pocket, the wallet pushes down on my thighs with a unconformable pressure. If I put it in my back pocket, I can't sit down properly.

Does /fa/ have any ideas?
>>
>>11832596
Carry less stuff in your wallet, man
Don't pull a George and let it explode
>>
On the note of wallet in pockets, how do you stop it from ripping a hole in your pants? My wallet isn't even that thick. Though I guess keeping my car keys in the same pocket doesn't help
>>
>>11832599

I can't carry less stuff than what I already have.
Currently I've got the following in my wallet.:

2 Debit Cards (Personal & Business)
2 Credit Cards (Personal & Business)
2 IDs (Driver's License and Student ID)
1 Employee Security Pass

Most that I can do is take a few coins out but the wallet stays quite bulky.

I have been looking at possible getting a belt clip wallet or a fanny pack of sorts to put on my hip.
>>
>>11832609
Buy baggier pants, but the downside is that your clothes won't look as good on you. Also try reserving a pocket in your clothes just for your wallet and nothing else. If your other pockets are being used, you can buy a carabiner or a pocket clip for your keys.

Also avoid sitting on your wallet by not putting it on your back pocket.
>>
>>11832689
Get a card holder and fold up two twenties
That's all you need to carry in your wallet
>>
I keep mine in my jacket.
>>
>>11832910

Where do you put it when you get hot and have to take the jacket off? Or do you reach into your jacket to retrieve your wallet at all times?
>>
my butt
>>
>>11833013
I live in a place wear its decently cold enough to wear at least a denim jacket yearround
>>
I got more problems with my hard edged aluminium phone bumper slowly but surely cutting the inside of my pockets to pieces.

It saved the phone like five times from assured doom though.

I should learn sewing.
>>
Back left pocket.
Phone goes in back right and front right pockets, depending on my mood.
Front left pocket is for whatever else I happen to be carrying, usually pills and pens
>>
Years back I watched a "Vegas Tips and Tricks" special on travel channel.
It made the point that its easiest to pick a wallet out of a back pocket, so I keep mine in my front left.
>>
Front left: coin purse, carbine hook with keys
Front right: massive phone
Back left: fat-ass wallet

I should get a small card holder, yeah.
>>
Front Left: Phone, spare magazine
Front Right: Card holder and money clip. Folding knife clipped to pocket.
Back Left: Keys on a carabiner
Back Right: Spare change sometimes

Keeping your wallet in your back pocket can lead to back issues in the future. If you're standing most of the day however it's not a big issue.
>>
>>11833554
Where in the heaven do you live?
>>
>>11832705
This.

I carry about the same amount of cards + a fad wad of cash (3rd world) and they fit fine in my card wallet. Certainly not as bulbous as a bifold in your pants pocket.

A well made leather one, made out of the right kind of leather, will stretch to accommodate.

Coins go in coin pocket in jeans/pants or in a coin pouch.

Redundant as I'm usually carrying some kind of briefcase/satchel/camera bag.
>>
Put it in a pocket and give yourself enough time to get used to it.
>>
in the backpack
pockets are just for small change
>>
>>11832689
so you have 7 cards and change, grab a card holder for the cards and throw it all in your front pocket, you won't even notice it.
>>
>>11832596
Depends on the type of wallet
I use a slim carbon one so I keep it in my front pocket
>>
I can't wear it in the back pocket, because I live in a city, and I don't want some bum pick-pocketing me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.