[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone on here hates Stan Smiths, so can someone recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: memes.jpg (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
11KB, 500x500px
Everyone on here hates Stan Smiths, so can someone recommend a below 150 price on some good basic white shoes.
>>
stan smiths
>>
>>11832099
don't do this to me :(
>>
wings horns gazelle
>>
Stan smiths
>>
Ay man
U want leather or canvas or what
>>
>>11832095
stan smiths
>>
why are you listening to /fa/'s opinion on a piece instead of going with what you like?

if i listened to FA's shoe opinions i'd probably not have a single shoe i currently own except maybe one pair of my vans. Fuck them, do you.
>>
>>11832111
just get them
they're basic, versatile and cheap enough that u can save up for something better while u wear them out
>>
>>11832116
Leather
>>
Stan Smith
Actually i just went to an exhibition of Andreas Gursky featuring Richie Hawtin and about everyone under 45 was wearing white stans
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Dirty as fuck but I like my white hufs
>>
i like stan smiths and white vans
>>
I bought em
I like em
Fuck /fa/
>>
Af1s, ASICS gel lyte 3s, or onitsuka tigers
>>
>>11832136
Stan smiths are dope, fuck what some weebs on 4chan think. Pretty much everyone in Paris wears them too
>>
>>11832131
idk how easy theyd be to find in store but there are adidas sambas in all white
Or you could customize adidas online man
>>
Opinions from a fuccboi

Stan Smiths: these gave me a fuck ton of blisters even after breaking them in. I'm scared to wear them without a bandaid. They look good with palewave. 7/10

Vans Leather Sk8 Hi: come on /fa/m, these are a basic. You cannot go wrong with them. No complaints about my pair, I wish I wore them more. 9/10

Adidas Ultraboost ($30 out of your range/not leather): one of the comfiest pairs of shoes I've owned. You'll get paranoid when wearing them because you won't want them to get dirty. You get a lot of stares/compliments because they're a hyped shoe. 2.0 has better durability than their 1.0 release. 9.5/10

Original GATs: without a doubt one of the best shoes I've bought for its price range ($50-$100). I beat the shit out of them and they only look better with wear. Be aware, normies think they are bowling shoes. 9.5/10

IMO: If you like the Stan Smiths I'd get the velcro ones from MyAdidas or w/e, the one where you customize. I haven't seen a pair with velcro irl, it'd make you a unique snowflake (kinda). If you're just getting into /fa/ and don't want to regret a purchase, the GATs and Vans will fit into any look. If you're a hypebeast or want to dress /r/streetwear, get the UB 2.0s
>>
I love my stan smiths, I don't get blisters or shit from them and I get compliments a lot. The rest of the board who hates them can suck Nike's dick.
>>
Nobody hates them they're just so common that it lacks any kind of uniqueness if thats a word. They have a clean simple aesthetic though and I prefer them to say AF1s or superstars especially in all white.
>>
>>11832142

It hurts to see people think /fa/ hated Stan's all along.

They were literally this boards go to sneakers til the normies found them.
>>
>>11832263
God forbid /fa/ liking anything the majority of the populace enjoy as well amirite?
>>
I like gazelles because they're like stans without being stans
>>
>>11832095
If you're getting stans, get these at least
>>
>>11832095

Chuck Taylors
>>
dont let this board ruin stans for you. there my fav shoe
>>
File: 1469411563706.jpg (26KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469411563706.jpg
26KB, 564x400px
>Indian kid in my lab tells me he sees a lot of girls wearing my shoes (stans)
>tell him I see a lot of gay guys wearing his shoes (vans)
>have a chuckle
>he proceeds to tell me he hasn't showered in 3 days or washed his hair in a month
>become instantly disgusted

poo in the loo never once
>>
REEBOK
now you faggots go to bed
>>
>>11832169
where did you cop ur gats?
>>
>>11832511
Oh my days, not him but seriously do one second of googling and you'll find out how to cop gats.
>>
>>11832128
This. /fa/ is just a soundboard don't take their advice seriously, the majority are autistic, this is 4chan after all.
>>
>>11832384
these are so impossibly hard to find that its depressing
>>
reeboks classic/workout/exofit/etc in all white or gum white
>>
>>11832493
Kek

Seriously, stans are ok but everyone is wearing them and the hipster in me dislikes that, i even saw a complete family (dad+mom+small child+teen) all wearing stans
>>
>>11832361
Pretty much. Fucking normies get outta here REEEE
>>
>>11832128
>vans
how is high school?
>>
>>11834083
im in uni still wearing a vans. not planning on dressing like a dad or some fucktard that takes himself too seriously
>>
Are there any good white high-tops options under 150 usd? Please don't suggest converse or vans. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>11833523
xD normies get out le mad frog
>>
>>11832095
where do i get stan smiths that dont have the cucks face on them ive done enough research to know the model numbers are g17079, g17076, g17077, g10778, g10780, and g10781 and ive pretty much given up afters a couple of hours on ebay.
>>
>>11833178
What? Theyre $99 on end and $110 on caliroots
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.