[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind off fishy odor in my hands, and body ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

Lately i been smelling it, solutions?
>>
http://www.medicinenet.com/fish_odor_syndrome_trimethylaminuria/article.htm
>>
Piss
>>
do you wash your hands after you masturbate
>>
You've been fucking salmon in your sleep.

Enjoy the roe/caviar

Fishfucker
>>
sperm anon
>>
>>11831900
at really fucking random intervals i sometimes smell foreskin
like its not an awful smell but its just weird and i dont know if anyone else can smell it
i dont know what triggers it aswell because it can literally happen at any time
>>
>>11833004
>foreskin
SAME
>>
>>11833004
>>11834053
How do you guys know what foreskin smells like?
>>
>>11834641
I have it
also i suck dick
>>
>>11831900
slit your wrists; it'll cut the sweat glands and stop sweating/odor
>>
>>11831900

its malnutrition anon.

>read up on basic nutrition
>examin diet
>????
>profit
>>
>>11833004
if you can smell you then everybody around you can smell you x10
>>
>>11831900
Try showering
>>
>>11834053
YES theres somebody else
>>11834641
because i have a penis
>>11836069
:c
>>
>>11834641
1.don't have a mutilated dick
2. that's it
>>
Every time I smell sweat I panic and think it's me, but ever since I started using deodorant a year ago I realized how often it was others.

It's appalling how often women smell of sweat. Man sweat, even.

>tfw you only need to use "12h" deodorant once every 4-7 days to not smell

>>11833004
Wash it you dirty animal. And dry it with toilet paper every time after peepeeing.
>>
>>11836501
i always wash it im clean af with my dick its just
really random
psuedoscience incoming but maybe it has something to do with pheromones
>>
>>11836521
>pheromones
HAHAHAH

Pheromones are supposed to make you horny, not smell like piss.

You smell like piss because you've got piss somewhere, on clothes, foreskin, where ever. Don't even try to blame it on anything else.
>>
>>11836531
>piss
but its not
it just smells like sex
>>
>>11836534
It's dried cum and don't get all faggot about it, its smell is only a little different from piss. And that's because it has piss in it.
>>
>>11836539
how on earth would you even know what im smelling
why are you projecting so hard when youre literally talking out of your ass
what is with your incessant, aggressive need to be right, does it really comfort you so to think that youre some superior form of human that has no bodily odours
just chill dude, smells like foreskin, dried cum=/=pee
>>
It could be because you're a cunt
>>
>>11836558
why are you arguing so hard when you're literally trying to prove you smell of cum not of piss?

does it really comfort you so to think that others smell cum and not piss when they're closer than 5 meters from you?
>>
>>11836580
>>11833004
>at really fucking random intervals i sometimes smell foreskin
like intervals meaning not ever-present
intervals meaning i can smell it suddenly then it goes away
intervals meaning not always when i first put my clothes on, just randomly, implying that i dont always smell like it
im sure someone would have told me or god forbid i would realise that i constantly smell of cum

does it comfort you so to think youre above me, so much so to the point where you think you know more about me than me
nice logical fallacies senpai
>>
>>11836674
holy shit the mere fact that you're so insecure about your smell shows that you actually on some level do know that people notice it all the time that you smell like smegma.

think of it, would you tell some awkward fuck that he smells like cum?

maybe thats why you lost all your friends.
>>
>>11836539
>its smell is only a little different from piss
nothing alike
>>
>>11836686
maybe you're right afterall, i mean you have the experience advantage.
>>
>>11836684
im not that insecure, the mere fact that youre projecting this image of some insecure, socially incapable fuckwit onto me is indicative of you yourself being reminiscent of one but being at the point of which you think youre so above it, yet clearly not so much past it
i knew youd do the whole "why would you tell people that you smell like cum" but as most would know it smells quite off and im taking into the assumption that im not a complete social recluse and that i can tell if people are reacting negatively to my smell
i have enough friends, family that would tell me, that of which im sure
your whole rhetoric is just insults and drawing arbitrary conclusions from things ive stated
like cool, we get it, you have 500 friends on facebook and you talk to people sometimes, cool, most people are actually like this
why do you need to get your kicks from going on /fa/ and pretending youre any better than anyone else

>writing this much shows my insecurities
no it doesnt it just shows the amount of flaws in your rhetoric
>>
>>11836539
>It's dried cum and don't get all faggot >about it, its smell is only a little different from piss. And that's because it has piss in it

What are you basing this off of?
>>
>fishy smell
I kept smelling that on an old crush! Instant turn-off. Thought the whole time he lived at a fish market (he didn't).
>>
>>11836706
wowee theres no way someone who wasnt secure wrote that long of a post.

i mean just start washing yourself. whats the point in getting so defensive? i wash myself and im fine.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.