[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become Gerard Way in all except talent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

How do I become Gerard Way in all except talent?
>>
Ngl I still have the biggest crush on him. He's pretty effay for an emo frontman.
>>
>>11830823
My dude

Three Cheers > Black Parade > Danger Days = Bullets

In aesthetics and music
>>
>>11830839

One thing I like about mcr is how variated their aesthetic was while still being true to themselves, if it makes any sense.

To me though, Gerard's prime was that brief period in TBP before he dyed his hair white
>>
File: tumblr_ob079oSIVx1vbp9nso1_500.jpg (62KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob079oSIVx1vbp9nso1_500.jpg
62KB, 500x400px
>>11830859
This right?

And I know exactly what you mean, they picked a theme for each album and changed themselves around it, but as you said its still MCR at the heart
>>
>>11830903

Was thinking more of The ghost of you and Blood kind of looks, that excessive make up doesn't really make it for me.
Shitty mobile won't let me upload pics.
>>
>>11830903
>this
I can't believe how good MCR were at this, no haircut or costume looked out of place at all in relation to the music genre of their album
>>
>>11830933
Maybe it's just a really well shot photo, but this is the closest looking thing to real-life Anime character aesthetic as you can get, complete with the irregular hair color.

The thing is it's not even cosplay shit, those are just normal clothes you can wear and still be taken seriously. Literally the best I've seen.
>>
>>11830903
>>11830933
MCR was pretty based in that sense
>emo pmcs
>dead hussars
>actual fucking anime
They're almost on par with Gorillaz in terms of sheer artistry
>inb4 berreta logo
>>
didnt realize how much fa likes mcr
guud shit
>>
/fa/ is so shit now

if you listened to mcr in highschool/middleschool you were a fucking loser, if you continue to listen to their drivel you have 0 taste
>>
>>11832079
talk shit and post your favorite album
>>
File: 1390631514956.jpg (29KB, 322x350px) Image search: [Google]
1390631514956.jpg
29KB, 322x350px
>>11832079
LOL THIS

FUCK YOU MENTALLY STUNTED GAY FAGS
>>
love yourself and get into the gay arty comic scene
take fa and it's hypermasculine approach to fashion with a grain of salt and dress how you like,
the best fashion icons give few fucks about gender
>>
>>11830819
Easy anon just have your uncle molest you and bingo bango you're basically Geraldo wayo
>>
>>11832079
you're a little bitch
>>
be not okay
>>
>>11833424
Thred
>>
>>11832079
Chad pls leave
>>
>>11832077
I was in high school when these idiots came out with Helena and greenday and afi

Are you idiots actually reflecting back to 2005 as a period when music used to be "good?"
>>
>>11833979
>le good old emo punk XD
M8 we're talking about fashion
>>
>>11830819
his facial aesthetics are kinda meh, desu. midface too short
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.