[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FA/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 31

File: suicidalfeels.png (22KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
suicidalfeels.png
22KB, 645x773px
>tfw haven't bought anything in months because have to constantly try and pay for my apartment fees, insurance and student loans.
>tfw not allowed to get overtime
i need new clothes!!!
>>
>>11826328
Dont focus on clothes when you can not. Dont be a fucking moron
>>
thrift
no one cares what you wear tbqh. as long as it looks interesting and fits
>>
After getting a solid part time job since graduating and making a reasonabld income, i'm suddenly more apathetic towards copping clothes & things vs when I was living off my savings.
>>
File: 1465949349848.gif (573KB, 163x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465949349848.gif
573KB, 163x281px
>tfw browsing all these nice 2 grand coats and 600 dollar shoes and pants and shirts and shit that i desperately want but have no money for because i spend it all on club tickets and ketamine
>>
File: IMG_4358.jpg (205KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4358.jpg
205KB, 960x960px
>tfw girls always flirting with me
>tfw don't like any of them
>tfw just talk to them just to make myself feel like I could get laid if I really wanted to
>tfw the only girl I actually really liked stopped talking to me after a week of knowing her
>tfw want a gf more than anything

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>tfw the only time I get new clothes is a couple shirts and a pair of pants I get every Christmas from parents
I don't even care, I just wear sweats at home and the only other place I go is work.
>>
>tfw 6 figures on the bank due to saving like a jew
>haven't bought anything in months
>don't even want to
I think I'm depressed or something
>>
>underachieved my way to high school
>Commuting to a mid tier state school
>Never been to a party and my freinds left for school
>Even the plug left so I can't get high
>Just end it all
>>
>>11827446
want to send me some?
>>
>>11827446

similar
>saving like a jew
>I can't not buy anything
>I'm afraid that I can find somewhere better tomorrow
>can't go out
>>
File: 1415868533609.jpg (18KB, 350x438px) Image search: [Google]
1415868533609.jpg
18KB, 350x438px
>want to kill myself every day
>slowly started regressing back to the most simple fits I can think of
>the only joy in my life is LSD and that's only because I have such easy access to it
>>
>>11827532
>slowly regessing back to the most simple fits i can think of
iktf, but i think it's me stopping my try hard ways and aiming for both comfort and fashion
>>
>>11827547
I still try to look better than average but it's slowly just becoming black skinnies, black/dark gray shirt and black boots. wtf is wrong with me
>>
File: IMG_1397.jpg (212KB, 627x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1397.jpg
212KB, 627x677px
>>11827259
yea I think that's just part of being conscious of price and how much things actually cost not only in money but also time.

I recently got a buzz cut and I can't decide if I like it. My mom calls me a skinhead lmao

When my hair grows back I'm thinking of going Patrick Bateman mode or at least phasing out cheaper clothes and "investing" in better brands so they last longer. Other people on the sales floor where I work wear jeans, sperrys and crummy polos but I hate that look.
>>
>>11827558
>>11827532
Same boat, let's sink it
>>
>>11827622
Sounds good to me. Was planning on killing myself if this year ends and I'm in the same place.
>>
File: bert stare do you even lift dyel.png (312KB, 1400x1505px) Image search: [Google]
bert stare do you even lift dyel.png
312KB, 1400x1505px
Y'all suicidal faggots need a) friends and b) lifting
>>
>>11827634
I work out plenty and have friends. I just enjoy the company of LSD more than that of people. I'm a very mentally ill person so it's not like just "liftin" is going to magically make my life wonderful.
>>
>>11827644
Do you have friends that you use not to feel like an asocial loner every once in a while or do you have bros that you'd lose limbs for if necessary? Because I'm talking about the latter.
>>
>>11827653
I have the latter. I've known these dudes since grade school and we've been though shit together. I'm just dealing with depersonalization and some other nice shit.
>>
>>11827666
at least I get satanic trips
>>
>>11827666
Well Satan, sounds to me like you need to ground yourself more. I dunno. I've always felt like talking with my besties helps me over everything. If nothing else, I wouldn't want to make them sad by just dying like that.
>>
>>11827689
While that does usually help, I'm pretty far gone mentally. These guys know that and they might be sad if I killed myself, but I think they'd know I did what I felt I had to.
>>
File: cirno relax nigga get fit.jpg (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cirno relax nigga get fit.jpg
161KB, 500x500px
>>11827702
My cousin jumped in front of a train last year. He was just 20 years old. His grave is barely two miles from where I'm sitting right now. You know how much I wanted to beat his face in after that? I never cried for him, not once. He just took the idiot's way out; which isn't even actually a way out, it's just cutting shit short for no reason. He never came to me, never talked about his issues. There's so much to do in this place, there's no legitimate reason to just end it before your time has come.

Your badfeels will pass some day, like anything in this world. And if you murk yourself before that day you won't even be there to call yourself an idiot. How old are you?
>>
File: 1473205907895.png (848KB, 878x853px) Image search: [Google]
1473205907895.png
848KB, 878x853px
>back to school after summer in city
>everyone here is either a prep lord or wears autismocore
>I usually wear mix between nordic minimal ~techno interests me~ and lux streetwear type clothes
>nobody else here dresses like this minus a couple black dudes and exchange chinese
>standing out is getting kinda weird despite not getting any strange looks or negative comments
>slowly start losing interest in fashion and giving a shit about what I wear
>fuk what do I do with all these high end pieces
>fuk why am I wearing shorts and thirfted tees everyday
>fuk why is school so difficult why didn't I go to a state school like all my high school friends
>fuk I really need to line up a summer internship if I want to make it
>>
>>11827634
Yeah man let me just go out with all my friends, ha ha, oh yeah those darn friends
>>
>>11827718
I'm 19 right now.... I'm not set on the whole idea of it but I just feel like right now I'm hitting a major brick wall. I didn't get into any of the college's I applied to, my parents are threatening to stop helping me pay my bills(they only cover water bills) and I'm not sure I want to carry on like this. How is the state of being a drifter these days? I'm legitimately asking because I've wanted to do it since I was a young teen.
>>
>>11827281
you sound almost like r9k exept the girl flirting with you part
>>
>>11827738
>How is the state of being a drifter these days?
Well how wide can your anus get?
>>
>>11827281
same boat. really sucks
>>
File: leek miku.gif (6KB, 108x91px) Image search: [Google]
leek miku.gif
6KB, 108x91px
>>11827738
It's shit. You do not get anything out of it, neither money nor certifications. I am guessing you're American? Then sign up to the army.

Sign up for a 4 year tour of duty. Sign up for a back of the line maintenance tech job or something of that description, find the specific job yourself, something you a) can enjoy and b) going to learn a trademan's work at and get legitimate certifications for. You will never be anywhere close to danger and still doing something that other people rely on you for. All the "physicalness" of army life will ground you real hard in reality, along with the camaraderie there. You'll always have something to do, if you want it or not. This will keep your mind off dumb things.

And after you get out, four years later, you'll be matured considerably AND get a free ride all the way through college on the GI bill. No worries about higher education or paying bills anymore. Sounds like a better plan than the rope eh?

I dropped out of uni this year. I'm doing sort of the same gig over here in Germany, just 7 months so I can sign up for a different uni in the winter semester next year.
>>
>>11827768
Not very, is it that bad?
>>
>>11827777
>checked
I'm doing the same thing here with the royal navy (I'm a bong)
>>
>>11827777
Nice digits but I don't know if I'd be alright enough to join the military. Don't you have to be within a certain standard of mental health?
>>
>>11827789
I have no idea about the US military. Find it out yourself. As long as your condition isn't prone to killing your fellow man I don't believe they will give a shit.
>>
>>11827795
>>11827789
Otherwise, unless you got medication for it or weren't diagnosed by a psychologist, you can just keep mum about it and get in like that if you can fake being a normie for five minutes.
>>
>>11827798
I don't know if I could fake it. There's times where I often drift into thought or rather lack of thought and sometimes don't answer people.
>>
File: bootcamp blasting.jpg (31KB, 490x345px) Image search: [Google]
bootcamp blasting.jpg
31KB, 490x345px
>>11827829
Ohh, you'll manage the recruitment talk. After that, you're set. Once you're in, the drill instructors will wake you up real fast if that happens.

Sounds like a deal, huh? Get yourself out of the rut. Give yourself some purpose. Maybe the army BDUs can give you inspiration for the next generation of Terrorwave huh? Become our very own fashion designer!
>>
File: ptg00911492.jpg (53KB, 396x282px) Image search: [Google]
ptg00911492.jpg
53KB, 396x282px
>tfw too insecure and anxious to go out in fits

>tfw buy $1000s in clothing to keep one step ahead of /fa/ on trends and do it first

>tfw that much money to wear sick fits to the corner store or to sit online, friendless and alone, 14 hours a day
>>
>>11827849
I know it may sound like I'm just making excuses but I'd likely end up killing myself in the military if I was constantly being degraded and brought down further than I am now
>>
>>11827884
The military isn't about beating you down. It's about taking away the little fortress of arrogance the average idiot has built for themselves inside of their head and building them back up as a task-focused adult with substantially less random pretenses. It's all about being asked to deliver and then delivering.

You're not alone either. Camaraderie is a big deal. And anyways, given that you'd be doing some backline job, the possible hardline privations will last for three months at most in the general boot camp, after which you'll transfer to the uni at which you'll be doing / learning your actual job, which will likely involve way more technical knowledge and skills than being able to crawl through mud.

Over here, they say that the military is the place where boys are made to men. I'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
>>11827898
Alright, you've convinced me, I'll go to a recruiter at the beginning of next year. Knocking on wood there isn't a major war in the near future. Can't say I'm too hopeful about that though.
>>
>>11827922
Tech guys don't get chucked into the meat grinder. Don't worry, there will always be at least five grunts and a fortified wall between you and the bad guysâ„¢. I mean, unless there's a war on with Russia, in which case half the world will evaporate in nuclear fire anyway, so no reason to worry overmuch, hahaha!

And, nah, you should go to a recruiter ASAP. You can and should sign up for a point sometime in the future so you can get your fitness up a little and also fit better into their scheme. As far as I know, recruitment always has some key dates. Over here in Germany, it's four times a year, 1st of January, 1st of April, 1st of June and 1st of September. Since the boot camp takes three months they always cycle it. This year, I wanted to get into the push at the first of September, but I was signing up late in July and they denied me because that date was already full; now I have to wait three months for January. I recommend you go earlier, i.e. right now, and figure out when the next key date is.
>>
>>11827568
post pic of buzz cut so we can decide if it suits you
>>
>>11827947
Well my reasoning is, I've still got a lot of drugs left and I do plan to do them before I join the army. 3 months should probably be long enough to get my money's worth of them. I am underweight though, might need to work on that before I go
>>
>>11827957
They test you for drugs, you know that right? I'd take care that none are anywhere in your system well before you go there. Better stop now and let it wash out. Do cardio. You need cardio above all in the army. C25k running apps are your friend.
>>
>>11827964
I think as long as I stop smoking hash a month before I'll be okay. I've got a lot of LSD that I'm not going to just throw away or give out.
>>
>>11827969
Can't you resell it? Still, take your time to talk to the recruiter soon.
>>
>>11827972
Nah I'm not very well connected to people who are into drugs. Plus I like it way too much. I'll see when the dates are though.
>>
>>11827977
Alright, good luck friend. Don't give up.
>>
>>11827977
You sound like a pussy who would get bullied, don't enlist
>>
>>11826342
He isn't focusing on clothes, he's actually focusing on important things, HE JUST WANTS CLOTHES! this is a feels thread, fucking moron.
>>
>>11828005
Don't be a cunt. I'll enlist if I fucking please.
>>
>>11826353
Thrifting doesn't always work, in many places you can oly get pure shit if you thrift.
>>
>>11828010
Enlist then and get bullied because you can't handle the bantz or the fitness
I don't give a fuck about your life
>>
>used to wear 32X34 jeans
>medical complicates, multiple hospital visits, bloated up to a butterbean
>finally losing weight after 3 years
>getting closer and closer each month to fitting into them again
>less judgmental of what people wear and what they do
>just happy to be on the track to fit into the clothes i miss wearing

Kind of a good feel.
>>
>>11828026
god you're such a nigger, your attitude will get you killed and I can only hope that day comes soon you degenerate
>>
>>11828046
t. faggot who has been bitching and crying throughout this entire thread
Have fun crying in a toilet after you get bantered mercilessly
>>
File: 1473103586581.jpg (38KB, 343x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473103586581.jpg
38KB, 343x600px
Where do I find fashionable female clothing for adult midgets? I'm [spoiler]4'9" and 96 pounds[/spoiler] and everywhere I go all clothing I find is always too big and too long. Is there a good online store that I can use that you all could recommend? Or should I just start learning to sew.
>>
>>11827281
Same, but they generally don't talk to me much anymore.

I always just focus on the woman I like the most, and disregard all others.

Problem is, once she actually talks to me I'm unable to confess or imply sincere feelings, so I just flirt light-heartedly, almost ironically, and that goes on until she loses interest because I don't make a move.

I also have recently noticed I don't tend to compliment people at all even if I think good of them, and that I make more ironically narcissistic jokes than I used to. People probably think I'm a self-centered prick.
>>
>>11828055
Just buy kids' stuff from decent brands. It's not that hard to find and you don't even have to tell anyone. Plus, you get all the benefits of back to school sales and the clothes are cheaper anyways.
>>
>>11827446
Are you me?
>>
>tfw break up with /fa/ gf
>tfw she has new bf who's ugly as fuck
>tfw talk to her and she still loves me and says she'll dump him to get back with me
>tfw she backs out of that 2 days after we talk about it
>tfw still hopelessly in love with her
>eating <800 calories a day cause stress has fucked my appetite

honestly I'd be less pissed if the new guy was actually good looking, but he literally looks like Goofy's greasy ass autistic cousin with a faggot septum bullring

>tfw no one to blame but myself because I was the one who dumped her due to insecurity issues that I didn't realize i had

feels bad guys
>>
>>11828637

she must have shit taste if she is with that new guy. Don't even sweat it move on breh
>>
>>11828656
trying my dude, but all the azn tinder pussy makes me want her back

new guy is a small time weed dealer so I'm definitely gonna rob the fuck out of him tho
>>
>>11827568
Are you TRYING to look like a serial killer?
>>
>>11826328
get a better / second job dude
>>
File: IMG_4562.jpg (98KB, 607x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4562.jpg
98KB, 607x581px
>in college
>grades not too good
>no clue what i'm doing here
>no subjects or majors appeal to me
>i really like music and anything that requires creativity
>afraid to pursue those types of things
>not sure what to do
>feel lost
>directionless
>just want to sleep forever
>>
>>11828055
you could try japanese/korean brands online
>>
>>11828793

im going through a similar thing right now, all my friends are going through internships and interviews and stuff and im just here trying to switch majors while doing bad in the one class i need to transfer

wish you luck
>>
File: tumblr_oeba73xN891qhe55ro3_250.gif (61KB, 220x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeba73xN891qhe55ro3_250.gif
61KB, 220x337px
>>11828793
>2nd week of college at huge public university
>barely left my dorm except to go to class/walk around the city aimlessly
>only have 2 friends, my idiot roommate and someone from highschool who's even more socially awkward than me
>none of them can hook me up with drugs or even alcohol
>realize people in the Big City(tm) are generally more attractive and fashionable compared to those in my small suburban hometown, and myself
>already skipping classes
>>
>>11828793
>>11828875
>>11828891
you bought this upon yourselves for buying into the idea that you need to go to university to be successful/have fun/whatever. get out while you still can, university is worthless if you aren't passionate about what you're doing.
>>
>Have to pay 400 dollars in work on my piece of shit car
>All my friends moved out of state for college or too far away to see them regularly
>Haven't had female sexual contact in months
Goddamnit, I'm dying to hangout with someone and really just wanna kiss and cuddle with a qt
Kill me
>>
File: 1gor.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1gor.png
4KB, 200x200px
I just need someone to suck me off ._.

but am afraid of people and hate people
>>
>Want to learn to knit so I can knit myself some sweaters.
>Don't have the time or money to do that.
>>
>>11828993
what money? yarn costs like 2 dollars
>>
File: 1475199824712.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475199824712.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
Being ugly is the biggest feel

I take a look at my amazing clothes, feel great, then realize I probably look like a shaved bonobo with down syndrome wearing a well-tailored tuxedo
>>
>>11828951
ive thought about dropping out
but the thought of falling flat on my face and landing in poverty scares me

i wouldn't know what to do if i drop out
just pursue what in like? the thing about i like are really difficult to get into and i have no expirence

what are you pursuing?
>>
>>11828891
yep... i've been skipping classes too

it just feels so pointless to go when i have no clue what i'm even doing there
>>
>>11828999
I've not got the money to buy the yarn, the needle things, or the PDF patterns I want to use.
>>
>went to a public school specialized HS for the arts
>entered a STEM program out of pressure from family/guilt/fear for job market
>mediocre uni because STEM out of arts, what the fuck yo
>hate it instantly, keep telling myself it's okay, keep telling myself I just need to shut up and work harder
>enter school honors program, take full 19-credit load every semester, shut myself in and avoid human contact because I'm so afraid of relapsing
>second year now
>hate myself like nothing
>try to create again but find that I can't
>I can't even navigate language like I used to, just toss around complex numbers
>feel horribly numb all the time except for intense, momentary bursts of extreme self-hatred and horror at what I've become
>really let my appearance go, my haircut rn is a fucking grown out buzzcut, rooming with two super un-/fa/ international students who keep calling me a faggot but it doesn't matter because I don't even wanna meet anyone anymore I'm too frozen
at least my field pays good
I think I'm gonna pay back the money my family spent on me, pay off my loans, then off myself

pic related is what I wanted to pull off. advice to anyone still in HS considering it: don't. you are sacrificing more than you think you are. you are sacrificing more than you can possibly imagine when you read that sentence, even if you don't do mental gymnastics to pull it apart like I did.
>>
>>11829001
What kind of ugly though?
There are lots of ways to be fashionably ugly. Just look at some European skinheads lol.
>>
File: shoulnt be alive.jpg (60KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
shoulnt be alive.jpg
60KB, 360x270px
>>11829041
Ayy mate
Don't worry, engineering uni is like that for everyone, even for the people who like math it's a big knobbly stick up the bum
You've been doing extremely well considering
Look at me, I tried the same!
And failed! I dropped out. I'm leaving for the army in three months.

Just get your degree and then get out of there. Once you're in the field you'll be able to blossom, since once you leave the uni they hand you your personality back after they took it from you upon signing up.
>>
>>11828951
except i think i'd genuinely enjoy having a desk job and my own place, which i'll never get without getting a degree. if i were still living with my parents and working at fred meyer or whatever i'd probably kill myself even sooner. it's mostly my social autism that's fucking me over.

though the only major i want to get into is really competitive here, and if i don't make it then i'll probably drop out or something.
>>
>>11828071
you have too much pride and need to get over yourself and stop taking things so seriously
>>
>>11826328
>only thing keeping me alive is the joy of putting together my outfit the night before a busy school day
>tfw no friends
>tfw no one irl cares about your sick fits
>walk around busy campus center because not enough people will see your fit if you just go to class then home like you do every other day
>>
File: UC-ss10.jpg (81KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
UC-ss10.jpg
81KB, 500x636px
>>11826328
>take nap after classes
>in my dreams i cuddled with a cute girl, very comfy, etc
>wake up
>i have no friends and this will never happen
>clothing is the only thing that makes me happy

>>11829208
iktf, it makes the effort seem wasted when there's no one to even acknowledge it. i hope you find some friends anon.
>>
File: ok hand coop.png (216KB, 350x372px) Image search: [Google]
ok hand coop.png
216KB, 350x372px
>tfw you get back your pants from the tailor and the guy tapered perfectly and they look great on you and you start thinking about all the fits you're going to put together
>>
>>11828793
Going through something similar

>1 and a half year doing a major that i dislike
>try to change to something else
>hate it
>get depressed because cant seem to fit in with any major and the only thing that i like is clothing
>drop out of college
>cant find a job

At least i have a couple of friends that i still talk to regularly and they help me a lot.
>>
>>11829986
What was your major? Im seeing that my major isnt too fun looking qnd comes with loads of bullshit, but cant find anything other majors worth going for. It seems the personality type my major attracts isnt me at all, and i dont want to fit in.
>>
File: 1463684978937.jpg (280KB, 1580x1957px) Image search: [Google]
1463684978937.jpg
280KB, 1580x1957px
>>11829993
I went through 1.5 years of computer science then 6 months of economics which was more up my alley, but i got so depressed by the end of the semester that i just dropped out.

If i ever get a good stable job i wanna go back to college to do fashion design for fun.
>>
>expecting package from the mail man
>website says its out for delivery
>start pacing back and forth in the front yard
>it arrives
>un box it
>it fits like shit, looks like shit, the color is wrong
>want to die
>>
File: IMG_0950.jpg (117KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
117KB, 1170x923px
>graduated HS with a 4.0 GPA, but I failed geometry my junior year and never retook it
>unable to go to any uni after HS because I failed geometry
>go to local community college until I can transfer
>second year at community college
>still haven't passed a class
>family is wealthy and wants me to transfer to a uni when I'm ready
>can't focus on college, it's too boring and intimidating
>don't show up to classes
>long for death, not because my life sucks, I just want to stop living and feeling guilty and afraid and bored
>unable to focus on school no matter how hard I try

I don't even play video games or do other degenerative shit. I just do nothing.
>>
File: 1430893959384 (2).png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1430893959384 (2).png
7KB, 205x246px
>>11828071
>so I just flirt light-heartedly, almost ironically, and that goes on until she loses interest because I don't make a move.

what the fuck how did you know my life
>>
>>11830008
get a fucking hobby idiot
if schools not for you then figure something else, dont be a fucking loser.

you like cars? become a welder, fuck it, just get certified in welding and use your autism to become half decent, get a decent job and spend money to feel happy.
>>
>>11828071
>I make more ironically narcissistic jokes than I used to. People probably think I'm a self-centered prick.

iktf
>>
>>11826328
Eat less food.
>>
>>11829986
Im looking too, but places here for my job are requiring 1 years experience, and i really dont want to work a night shift. Very depressing since i havent found work yet in 3 months
>>
>>11828985
delet this scum
>>
Havent bought anything in months either because everything is shit. All the designers I usually buy from, that make up 95% of the shit in wardrobe (Prada, Paul Smith Mainline, Marni) have created nothing but junk for almost 2 seasons straight now. The worst part is that the SS17 is going to be even worse. My tastes havent changed, the collections simply are fucking garbage.
>>
File: 14120086749012.png (50KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
14120086749012.png
50KB, 645x773px
sad
no gf
no money
sad
sad
sad
scared of everything
>>
>>11830355
hey self!
>>
>>11826328

Thats good

Im a poorfag and wasting my money on clothes because Im addicted and feel i need them even tho I dont. I feel I need everything of the same only in different colorways
>>
>>11827727
I can be your friend anon
>>
>>11828637
had the same thing a while ago, we got back together so just wait patiently
she will get bored
>>
>dining hall
>omw to deli section to get something healthy
>see moderately /fa/ girl from the back by the Italian section
>go there instead
>only two in line, she's qt
>walk over to the pasta so i don't temp myself with pizza
>chef comes out from back and takes my order first
>turn to her and half jokingly apologize for skipping ahead
>says it's cool while kind of smiling
>go back to our phones
>go to fill up water bottle
>make eye contact as i walk back, she grins a little bit, smile back
>food is ready
>take it
>leave without making a move
>ate a fatty pasta with Alfredo sauce all for nothing
>only myself to blame

hopefully i'll see her around later or something. it's a small campus
>>
>>11832523
What a real human bean
>>
>>11828055
Buy asian fashion online, it always looks cute.

>66girls
>>
>>11832539
>tfw i fucked up my own 5 minute window
>>
>>11827738
dont bitch out dude. i was in the same boat when i was 19-20.. i got kicked out of my first choice uni, got dumped by a long time girlfriend and got cut off from my parents but now 2 years later ive since moved to san diego and am killing it with a solid job with union membership and am loving life. situations can change homie you just have to set things in motion for yourself and stop waiting for other people to do it for you
>>
>>11830008
i really fucking hate school im just here so i have an excuse to not get a job.
>>
>>11828013
Ohh I feel this.
Fuck bein a flyover.
>>
>mom threaten to kick me out over summer
>dorming at uni
>says i can't come home over summer
>don't really want to get a job at all
>going to try to guilt trip her into letting me come back home
>muh depression muh anxiety pls mummy pls!
>she tries to act like hard ass but always gives in
>tfw kinda scared that she might not this time
>sort of panicking

im a 21 year old undergraduate double super senior that should already have moved out and graduated but the real world is scary and im not ready
>>
i never understood why i kek'd at this chubby ndian dude trying to dress preppy in my school until i found out poo in loo comments on /fa/
>>
>>11832875
get a real work ethic and grow up
>>
>>11829041
Just pay your family back
If yours gonna off yourself don't pay loans
>>
like 10% of these have to do with fashion. fuck your class woes
>>
>did not so good in HS
>Commuter school
>Freinds all moved out
>Every day at home doing nothing
>Look at freinds Snapchat stories
>Even the most un/fa/ beta losers are having fun and getting laid
>I'm still at home, school or work
>No body even talks at my school and I have no freinds
> Never been to a party
>Parents still treat me like a kid
>Can't stay out past 8 pm

I'm thinking about giving up desu
>>
>>11827281
welp this is me.

2 yrs ago i would've killed to get this much attention but now i dont give a shit about other girls and just want one girl who i had a thing with then it fizzled out.
>>
>>11827281
Are you me anon
>>
>buy shoes
>hole inside myself not filled

Theyre nice shoes but I havent even laced them because whats the point. All I wear is work clothes anyway.
>>
>>11833561
>No body even talks at my school and I have no freinds

just strike up a conversation with them, they'll be happy if you do.
>>
>>11833606
How do you start a Convo in a room full of people that are preoccupied
>>
>>11828055

Look into petite and junior's
Nordstrom has clothes thatll fit, uniqlo too
>>
File: 1474784340939.gif (1000KB, 192x213px) Image search: [Google]
1474784340939.gif
1000KB, 192x213px
>>11828793
>just want to sleep forever
My nigga
>>
>>11830063
Marni still feels decent although somewhat "basic" as of late
>>
>>11827259
yea i feel this too
im happy with my wardrobe but i barely think about clothes anymore. just look at pictures and think of ways i can style what i have in different ways
>>
>>11827281
Sound somewhere between sexual and asexual.
>>
File: 1467882094854.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1467882094854.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>incredibly, incredibly long and bushy ass hair
>literally longer than my pubes
>don't want to shave or wax because afraid of ripping my balls

fuck this life
>>
>>11827738
if youre only 19 id stick it out. try to find things that make you happy. when i was in a bad place with anxiety even little things like watching birds and shit in the park helped. dont become a drifter - its a situation that is near impossible to get out of. look after yourself dude
>>
>>11833637
Get a hair clipper
>>
>>11833609
You strike up a conversation about the topic at hand you numbnut
>hey man, i'm having issues with thing thing, how did you solve it?

Alternatively, join clubs where people lounge around with nothing to do. You will still have to approach people and talk to them but this should be easier.
>>
>>11827666
get of drugs right now you FUCKING NIGGER fuck dude ive had this shit for 2 years going on quit drugs asap dude
>>
File: snibeti sad.jpg (81KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
snibeti sad.jpg
81KB, 666x666px
>friend comes home from Miami (to sweden)
>hes got this sweet ass corduroy sherpa jacket and turtleneck
>never, EVER, seen something better looking in real life (I think)
>asked if I could actually buy the same jacket too
>he sounded noticably annoyed and that It could be troubling going out together but said he wouldnt be mad
Should I?
>>
>>11833863
Kill him, take his stuff, no problem anymore. He seems to be a massive faggot of a friend anyway if he's asshurt about you buying the same sweet threads he found.
>>
>>11833863
no holy fuck my friend use to copy me all the fucking time and I would only act like I wasn't annoyed to not be a dick.
thank god he's too poor to afford most shit I buy or it would've been worse

I usually would tell him to get something similar but different. you should probably do that instead of the same exact jacket.
>>
>>11833029
I had a shitty government job for about a year many days they would force me to work 12 hours doing shitty hard labor many nights i came home sore. my days were all blending together it fucking sucked and made me not want to work for a while after I quit.

my depression increased so much during that time I can't go back to the wagecuck life
>>
love the idea of my degree just dont want to put the leg work in and really struggle staying focused
>>
>>11834011
also porn addiction that i had managed to control and was starting to get somewhere with several girls let it slip and now i have no interest in them at all, im just a rat in a skinner experiment
>>
File: 5232405450843_014_g.jpg (63KB, 688x1032px) Image search: [Google]
5232405450843_014_g.jpg
63KB, 688x1032px
>>11833985
Its a pretty specific jacket and the 80s feel was crazy with a black turtleneck.
>>
>>11833993
Did you earn any money from that job? if so, go do whatever the fuck you want, travel
>>
>>11835211
yeah i did but it's all gone to school fees and im just living off the rest
>>
>>11833781
This
>>
> bought some Nike Air force Ones
> Creased in a day
> A singular dirt smudge within 2 days

Living in scotland is suffering

>>11827262
Fuck me I know that feel m8
>>
>>11826328
>tfw transferred schools to be w/ a gril
>we broke up
>alone in new city
>see her all the fuckn time

/fa/ doesn't even begin to describe my feels...
>>
>>11836729
Probably blamed the English for it somewhere along the way too
>>
>Had people hmu to hang out every other day in the summer (mostly girls too)
>Turned them down 90% of the time because muh introvert
>Fall comes around and everyone's busy again
>No one asks to hang out anymore
>tfw only option is to ask myself but have weird fear of rejection though I've never experienced it
>>
>>11833599

iktf

>spend half my paycheck on clothes and shoes
>just want to buy more no matter what
>>
>joking around with girl i like on how they have plus sizes for levi's if she was interested
>asks if im calling her fat
>say yes, though shes like 110 lbs.
>tells me off for joking like that
>just because someone is thin, doesn't mean their not self conscious about their weight

Remind me not to make fat jokes with women again. not sure how to recover with her from this
>>
>really want to buy Gucci
>can't justify spending 7% of my money on a sweater
>once I graduate and have a good job Michele won't be CD anymore and I won't have the opp to wear cool fits
also
>doing IB even though my passion is design and styling
>>
>>11838326
this except less female attention
>>
>>11826328
>i have a decent social life
>go to school and work
>go to raves, concerts
>hang out with friends occasionally
>but everytime im supposed to be having fun theres just something wrong like theres this feeling i cant shake off like i know im supposed to be having a good time but theres something that i just cant shake off
>so i just put on a fake smile so i dont bring my freinds down
>>
>graduate student
>home board is /lit/
>$1 paperbacks at the used bookstore three blocks up
>only drink one day a week now
>have extra money for clothes, furniture, artwork, etc.
>never have anyone over, just sit around reading and shitposting
>wake up late for school most days so dress like shit anyways

not sure why i care about appearances when i dont present to anyone, but im not discouraged. i like my comfy living space, and i like knowing that i have decent taste. im also exaggerating a bit, i usually go out once a week (to a bar, typically), and i play three sports (only one competitively though), but its not like i dress up for that.
>>
>>11833599
>All I wear is work clothes anyway
fucking feels.
>>
>>11838478
this is why u still hang on 4chan anon
>>
>>11838857

ya why does this happen? Its a strange feeling, I like look around at other people having fun and just wonder if they are actually having fun. Maybe we think too much
>>
>>11827738

Jeez you're fucking 19 shut up and grow up. Your life is still easy and you can do literally anything. Be glad you didn't knock a girl up and are stuck in the food service industry for the rest of your life. Go to community college and get your transfer requirements done and as long as you have a decent GPA you're basically guaranteed transfer. Way easier to get in on transfer than it is out of HS. Seriously you're talking about killing yourself because mom and dad won't pay your bills. If this wasn't /fa/ I'd call bait.

And no joining the military as a "last resort" is the worst fucking thing you can do. You should only ever enlist if you genuinely want to not because you've given up otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>11826328
>>11827281

Love-hate relationship with Tinder

Easy way to hook up I guess.

Actually met what you guys would consider 'effay' girls through tinder, had fun dates and met really chill people.

One girl got stuck in my head, I didn't even realize I had feels for her til it was too late. She flirted a lot with me at first, wanted to meet etc.

Suddenly she tells me she's been dating someone else... for a while. Then she acts somewhat surprised when I told her that bums me out a little bit. It's not like she didn't send any signals.

Guess you'll never really know what happens on the other side, especially on Tinder. I guess I should just forget about her. Not down for the friendzone meme.
Just sucks we're into the same stuff and will probably keep running into each other.

Not sure if she made me realize whether I want something serious. Maybe I just want her.

Confused.
>>
>>11833643
Thanks man. I've just tried shiting in the park and I feel so much better!
>>
>>11827446
gimme 50 dollarios i'll be the happiest man on earth
>>
>>11826328
welcome to reality /fa/ggot
>>
>>11827738
The thing about being 19 (this goes out to all of you) is you just finished high school, you weren't expected to do jack shit, and now you're embarking on the wonders of the adult world. The thing about the adult world is that its hard, its confusing, and nobody gives a shit about you. Now, here you are ready to give up because the first taste of responsibility was bitter as shit. Ready to become an edgy societal dropout because teenage you said so? Lol, I hope your ready for your life to become exponentially more shitty.

Do precisely what >>11839194 said, go to community college, dont fuck up (get above Cs, Cs in fact do not earn degrees), and get into a uni with your degree. I literally did this and am about to graduate soon.

Additionally, start lifting weights, read the newspaper, do more hobbies, you sound like a huge faggot.
>>
>>11838221
you're a fucking retard, never shit where you eat. ALWAYS get your girl on in a place far away from your usual haunts.
>>
will i die if i eat pizza everyday for the next 10 or so years of my life?
>>
>>11840195
it depends on a) how big the pizza is an b) what else you eat
>>
>>11840197
i only eat margarita pizza
>>
>>11840214
not enough proteins to sustain you well unless you go extra double cheese
but then you'd get fat
and with fatness comes heart attacks
and then you die
>>
File: 1474399637062.png (366KB, 482x517px) Image search: [Google]
1474399637062.png
366KB, 482x517px
>>11840217
>>
>>11840226
do you even lift? no seriously, go to /fit/, read the sticky and learn your ass on nutrition.
frozen veggie bags from the supermarket and lean chicken breast are your friend.
>>
>>11838857
I don't know about you but sometimes when I'm hanging out with people and we're "going out to have fun," I get too anxious about what we're doing/going and worry about if they're liking what we're doing that I never relax and can't have fun. The best times I have with friends is when we're both chilling in our underwear watching a shitty netflix horror movie eating pizza.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.